Latest outrage from the left: Melania's dress looked like plane flying into World Trade tower

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Some Twitter users took TDS to a whole 'nother level when they claimed that Melania's dress was inappropriate for the ceremony today.

"President Donald Trump's tribute tweet for the 9/11 anniversary garnered attention for the wrong reasons Wednesday: The picture showed first lady Melania Trump wearing a coat that trolls were certain showed a plane flying into a tower."

Twitter critics claim Melania Trump's coat in 9/11 tribute looks like plane flying into tower

The offending seam on the back:

2380.jpg

Last edited:
Some Twitter users took TDS to a whole 'nother level when they claimed that Melania's dress was inappropriate for the ceremony today.

"President Donald Trump's tribute tweet for the 9/11 anniversary garnered attention for the wrong reasons Wednesday: The picture showed first lady Melania Trump wearing a coat that trolls were certain showed a plane flying into a tower."

Twitter critics claim Melania Trump's coat in 9/11 tribute looks like plane flying into tower

2380.jpg

So, do you trolls have, like, a troll news service? "Keep up on the latest trolling tactics! Dont ever give up on getting that negative attention! Read Troll Daily!"

2380.jpg

So, do you trolls have, like, a troll news service? "Keep up on the latest trolling tactics! Dont ever give up on getting that negative attention! Read Troll Daily!"

Wasn't me who made the claim. That's why this was posted in the "conspiracy theories" room.

Liberals have to be offended by something or someone everyday.

Being offended to them is like insulin to a diabetic.

Without it, liberals would wither up and die. ... :cool:

All I see is the cum dripping from her vagina on the pavement. And it isn't donalds.

I know that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness and I should feel compassion for the afflicted but I have to admit hearing the TDS crap from these Moon Bats makes me want to ridicule them.

Wasn't me who made the claim.
Right, it was you found it and broadcast it.

Of course. Any time I have the opportunity to expose the idiocy and hatred of the TDS crowd, I'm more than eager to jump on it.

See right below for a good example...
We know how stupid you are so keep on jumping I like the humor you provide.
All I see is the cum dripping from her vagina on the pavement. And it isn't donalds.

MORE INDENCENCY
If she had not been a hooker she might has some class but all she has is her price for hire.

Of course. Any time I have the opportunity to expose the idiocy and hatred of the TDS crowd, I'm more than eager to jump on it.

MORE INDENCENCY
If she had not been a hooker she might has some class but all she has is her price for hire.
You are wrong plus indecent

I do not get offended by much of anything but shitty workmanship, the kind done by conservative workers. I will not shrivel up but will someday die.

Last edited:

MORE INDENCENCY

You are obviously eaten up with TDS. Melania is far more elegant and graceful than the beast queen who previously occupied the WH. The Trumps are the closest we've had to Camelot, since the Kennedys..

FLOTUS Report (@MELANIAJTRUMP) | Twitter

I do not get offended by mush of anything but shitty workmanship, the kind done by conservative workers. I will not shrivel up but will someday die.

How about shitty spelling?

I know that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness and I should feel compassion for the afflicted but I have to admit hearing the TDS crap from these Moon Bats makes me want to ridicule them.
You are aware that conservatives are more likely to have mental issues than liberals. Seems the religion they hold so dear causes the problem.

I do not get offended by mush of anything but shitty workmanship, the kind done by conservative workers. I will not shrivel up but will someday die.

How about shitty spelling?
Just trying to keep it simple for the simple minds.

MORE INDENCENCY

You are obviously eaten up with TDS. Melania is far more elegant and graceful than the beast queen who previously occupied the WH. The Trumps are the closest we've had to Camelot, since the Kennedys..

FLOTUS Report (@MELANIAJTRUMP) | Twitter
View attachment 278746

Nice. But can you imagine the gag reflexes being evoked if that had been Michelle?

:puke3:

Forum List

Back