Latest migrant tragedy leaves 27 dead off Turkish coast

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The video is embedded in the story

I see pictures like this and can't help myself. Where are these refugees getting the money to pay the vultures to take them to “safety”? And just WHO are the people who seem to be making it quite an industry to do so. They don't come in makeshift rigs like the Cubans. They come in boats with life jackets (I'm sure they got gouged for), So, we make a big deal out of their fleeing tyranny and fearing for their lives. But, who is turning a blind eye to the people making so much $$$$ off their miseries.

This particular story is @ Latest migrant tragedy leaves 27 dead off Turkish coast

I see pictures like this and can't help myself. Where are these refugees getting the money to pay the vultures to take them to “safety”? And just WHO are the people who seem to be making it quite an industry to do so. They don't come in makeshift rigs like the Cubans. They come in boats with life jackets (I'm sure they got gouged for), So, we make a big deal out of their fleeing tyranny and fearing for their lives. But, who is turning a blind eye to the people making so much $$$$ off their miseries.

This particular story is @ Latest migrant tragedy leaves 27 dead off Turkish coast
Why are you pretending that you care? You conservatives are of the "let them die" mentality right? They were probably members of ISIS, right?

well , don't know about anyone else but Yeah , your description fits ME to a 't' Old School . I mean , hey , invaders drown while attempting to invade the West and I should cry or try to save them eh ?? Seems to me that invaders ought to stay where they belong rather than invading OldSchool !!

well , don't know about anyone else but Yeah , your description fits ME to a 't' Old School . I mean , hey , invaders drown while attempting to invade the West and I should cry or try to save them eh ?? Seems to me that invaders ought to stay where they belong rather than invading OldSchool !!
See longknife? Why can't you be honest like Pismoe and admit you want them to mercilessly suffer and die?

course I don't WANT them to die but hey , take your chances on invasion of the West and I hope that the invaders LOSE one way or the other OldSchool .

actually , I think that there should be Euro gunboats driving the invaders back to where they belong . It'd be pretty easy for Euro Navies OldSchool .

course I don't WANT them to die but hey , take your chances on invasion of the West and I hope that the invaders LOSE one way or the other OldSchool .
Of course you want them to die. Do you think they are paying pirates a King's ransom to steal them away from home in a shoddy boat for fun? Why are you lying like Longknife?
------------------------------ now you are just being silly trying to make a practical problem into an EMOTIONALLY charged problem OldSchool !!

Of course you want them to die. Do you think they are paying pirates a King's ransom to steal them away from home in a shoddy boat for fun? Why are you lying like Longknife?
------------------------------ now you are just being silly trying to make a practical problem into an EMOTIONALLY charged problem OldSchool !!
Admit you want them dead. You did so in your first post, and then walked it back. Why?

I don't CARE if they end up dead or not , take you chances on invasion of Europe and pay the price , dead or floating and swimming in the deep blue sea OldSchool !!

and in reply :afro: !!
Is that how you would reply to this image of a refugee you wanted to be "dead and floating in the deep blue sea?"

920x1240.jpg

and in reply :afro: !!
Is that how you would reply to this image of a refugee you wanted to be "dead and floating in the deep blue sea?"

920x1240.jpg

What happened to that little boy is very, very sad. However, you are leaving out part of the story. His father was the one steering the boat. His father's sister bought him a house in Turkey. Why in the world did the father, who was inexperienced with boats, take his children on something like this. It wasn't as if he was living in some crowded refugee camp.

They all have smart phones too. A lot of them are economic migrants sneaking in with the 'refugees'.

actually , I think that there should be Euro gunboats driving the invaders back to where they belong . It'd be pretty easy for Euro Navies OldSchool .
Where they can be burned and raped by the religious nutjobs destroying their countries.
Why do that when they should be welcomed with open arms so they can rape european women instead, eh, old school?

well , you can either use your brains that God gave you or you can use emotions which many time lead to stupid action and policies . See Germany and see the rapes and brawls , increased crime that their stupid emotional policies are getting them !!

and its all fine with me , I see Germanys problems as a heads up for American that still have a smallish percent of muslims in the USA . If America doesn't smarten up the newer American Molly and Billy generation is going to be in a bad situation just like many Europeans .

Where they can be burned and raped by the religious nutjobs destroying their countries.
Why do that when they should be welcomed with open arms so they can rape european women instead, eh, old school?
Keep your fantasies to yourself Til

Keep your fantasies to yourself Til
Not fantasy, reading your filthy misogynistic posts about women and even children being raped by immigrants, their offspring and 'refugees'. You are a sorry example of a human being who only has 'empathy' (fake) for those who want to destroy western culture, and as usual children and women are the first casualties.

Forum List

Back