Latest Mass Shooter Was Possibly A Fired Employee

His efficiency indicates that he must have used an assault rifle. Just an educated guess though.
2Aguy will tell us for sure.

It was not an educated guess.....you moron.....as actual research shows...

There is only one mass public shooting where the rifle had an advantage in the shooting, and that was Las Vegas, where the range was over 200 yards......but he was also firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people, at night, from a concealed and fortified position.......with his initial shooting masked by the concert.

And if the crowd hadn't been trapped in that concert arena, he wouldn't have been able to kill as many since they would have run away or found cover.....since shooting at moving targets at hundreds of yards is almost impossible for all but expertly trained shooters...

At the range of every other mass public shooting a rifle has no advantage over pistols or shotguns.......

again.....at the range of a mass public shooting the AR-15 is no better than a pump action shotgun....as are 2 handguns......you idiot...

Boulder....used an AR-15 with magazines that held more than 10 bullets.. 10 killed.....

Virginia Tech...2 pistols, one with 10 round magazine..... 32 killed.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 2 pistols?

Boulder...10 killed with an AR-15 rifle and regular magazines ( holding more than 10 bullets)

Luby's Cafe..... 2 pistols....24 killed.

Do you see that the 2 pistols killed more than the AR-15?

Do you know what the difference was between these attacks?

The cops immediately responded and shot at the attacker in boulder, causing him to stop shooting unarmed victims, and then he shot himself....

Virginia Tech and Luby's Cafe, the police didn't get there, and at Luby's Cafe, the one woman who could have shot and killed the attacker had to leave her gun in her car because of stupid gun free zone laws....

Boulder AR-15 with magazines that hold more than 10 bullets...you know, regular magazines..... 10 killed...

Kerch, Russia, Polytechnic school shooting.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun...which means it had 5 shells which is 5 less than 10........20 killed 70 wounded.

Kazan, Russia school shooting....semi-automatic shotgun 5 + 1 or 7 +1 capacity...9 killed, 23 injured

Perm, Russia school shooting.... 4 + 1 capacity, 6 killed, 43 injured

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

The difference? The Russian police station was 100 yards away from the school...and it still took them 10 minutes to get to the school...and he managed to kill 20 people with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun....10 more than the Boulder shooter with a rifle and a regular sized magazine...

So again.......in a mass public shooting the number of bullets in the gun magazine doesn't mean anything......the gun doesn't make the difference....

What makes the difference?

1) if the target is a gun free zone, more people get killed.

2) if someone starts shooting at the attacker, they commit suicide, or surrender, or runaway....

That is what you don't understand and don't care to understand since you simply have a mental issue when it comes to the AR-15 rifle.

That rifle had no special advantage in a mass public shooting.

We have 20 million AR-15 rifles in private hands in the U.S....

They were used for mass public shootings 4 times in 2019 killing a grand total of

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year...

20 million, and growing, AR-15 rifles in private hands....they were used 4 times in mass public shootings...

Killed in each shooting?

My Berretta holds 17....but who's counting.
The AR-15 isn't an assault rifle. There's no such thing.
It is a civilian version of the M-16A2. It cannot go burst....it is a semi-automatic that can only fire one round per trigger pull. I like it because I was trained on it....but I like AK-47s better because of stopping power. Both of them jump all over the place when fired. You're better off using a shotgun or a 22 cal. Then there the HK MP-5 we used with a silencer. I loved that baby when I was doing room clearings.
Now you are preaching to the choir on AR-15s. Mine looks the part. All you mentioned have their place, mostly not on a real battlefield during an assault. Mine doesn't even leave the house except on the way to the range. I will never do room clearing. You can always find younger dumber people to do that if necessary.

Can’t screw with peoples livelihoods via experimental vaccination threats
Libbies are mostly on the dole so they don’t comprehend the importance of work in peoples lives.

It was not an educated guess.....you moron.....as actual research shows...
I could be wrong?
But scoring that high on shooting would have to be world class with a bolt action, pump action, or anything else.
Coulda also been some other s/auto weapon but unlikely that sort of shooter would find any appeal in something other than and AR type assault weapon.
And I'm pretty safe to say that it was black.

Good thing for the wounded that he used what one gungoon calls 'WEAK' bullets!

Jesus are you a very poor judge of character.
I'm not paranoid enough to carry a loaded weapon around.
Your problem is exposure.
You haven't been exposed to the real world enough to know that Democrats are full of crap.
Just living in a city or neighborhood isn't enough.
You probably need to do more traveling.
Nah. You seem like a character to me.
I don't always carry a map & compass, unless where I am going it might come in handy in a pinch. Same with weapons, luckily I'm well qualified and experienced with both.
Maybe you need to get out of the city more, like me. It may be warping your perspective.
Love to travel. Need to get in another Kayak trip before ski season.

Nah. You seem like a character to me.
I don't always carry a map & compass, unless where I am going it might come in handy in a pinch. Same with weapons, luckily I'm well qualified and experienced with both.
Maybe you need to get out of the city more, like me. It may be warping your perspective.
Love to travel. Need to get in another Kayak trip before ski season.
You're preaching to the choir.
I've been infiltrated at night to places unknown and had to find my way out.
I've been to a couple dozen countries in Europe, the Middle-East, Africa, and the Far-East.
I've done enough traveling.
I do plan on getting me a kayak but for fishing and beer drinking.
And I used to ski but since I left the MT mountains there hasn't been any snow to do it on.
I plan on ski boarding...already have my equipment for that.

A haircut helps, but not a bizarre skinhead haircut.
So you're talking about a decent respectable professional white-collar Mafia haircut for a man — the female equivalent being "off the shoulders" like Nancy Pelosi.
There are a bunch of free man states where you don't even have to give up weed. Definitely works in the Army
You've got Vietnam syndrome in the Army. Guns are banned, peaceniks hate veterans, private recruits don't have a future to fight for, and soldiers are committing sodomy and mayhem in the barracks in the middle of the night on all that weed being dealt by higher-ups.
loud mouth jerks trying to throw their weight or rank around
Then you've got enough military careerist "lifers" coasting into retirement at the NCO level like any other Democrat labor union for all how organized they are without being in "fraternization" with the Democrat CO class who got into the military out of college with a silver spoon in their mouth from ROTC or JROTC, etc.

I can't advocate mutiny or insubordination or anything like that, but something's got to give in those upper ranks at the Pentagon, Quantico, Langley, etc. That is far too much bullshit going on up there to hang old man Biden on all of it.

You're preaching to the choir.
I've been infiltrated at night to places unknown and had to find my way out.
I've been to a couple dozen countries in Europe, the Middle-East, Africa, and the Far-East.
I've done enough traveling.
I do plan on getting me a kayak but for fishing and beer drinking.
And I used to ski but since I left the MT mountains there hasn't been any snow to do it on.
I plan on ski boarding...already have my equipment for that.
I am too old to take up boarding. Already proved I can have enough fun and do enough damage on skis. Those mountains are only a few hours by air travel (if not worried of being cooped up in the Covid coach seats) or two days by 4-wheel drive SUV. The one in my profile pic is Utah. We are considering Park City, near there.

I am too old to take up boarding. Already proved I can have enough fun and do enough damage on skis. Those mountains are only a few hours by air travel (if not worried of being cooped up in the Covid coach seats) or two days by 4-wheel drive SUV. The one in my profile pic is Utah. We are considering Park City, near there.
If I can't drive...I'm not going.
It snows once or twice here...and we have a hill behind my house that's like a bunny trail. I think I can handle that.
I used to point my tips downhill and just went for it. 50-60 mph when I was a kid.

Kroger banned open carry in 2019....they also removed the magazine "Recoil," from their stores....

I guess the shooter didn't get that message...or the one about it being illegal to shoot people.......

You want to live in a society where everyone carries a long gun around with them at all times, dont you?

If I can't drive...I'm not going.
It snows once or twice here...and we have a hill behind my house that's like a bunny trail. I think I can handle that.
I used to point my tips downhill and just went for it. 50-60 mph when I was a kid.
Found out that might not always work for me, even on a blue. Wish I'd had the opportunity when I was a kid. No skiing in Western Kentucky. Those grade school kids living near the slopes out west are amazing.

Found out that might not always work for me, even on a blue. Wish I'd had the opportunity when I was a kid. No skiing in Western Kentucky. Those grade school kids living near the slopes out west are amazing.
That was pretty much me. Where I come from kids skipped school to go skiing. We had two slopes that were less than an hour away.
You're just North of me. I live in TN now....and hate the weather.
Many of the guys in my shop live up in KY...one of them up in Madison.
I asked them why they elected that POS governor...and they said they didn't.

Maybe the left can use this......they needed a bigger body-count tho.....they're desperately searching for anything that gets the border crisis out of the news.
The border crisis got Afghanistan out of the news.....and so-on.....one Democrat crisis after another....so many to choose from and hard to keep track of.
Or maybe its the medias business to report stuff.

Why didn't OAN and Newmax break this coverage then??

Or are they controlled by the "liberal media" too?

Last week, my neighbor fell off his ladder and broke his arm.......maybe liberal policies caused it...I am sure you dic suckers can blame anything on liberals if you are depressed enough
Well if your neighbor was black I'm sure they can blame the White Motherfucker that built the ladder.

That was pretty much me. Where I come from kids skipped school to go skiing. We had two slopes that were less than an hour away.
You're just North of me. I live in TN now....and hate the weather.
Many of the guys in my shop live up in KY...one of them up in Madison.
I asked them why they elected that POS governor...and they said they didn't.
Not north of you, West of you or actually way, Southwest, in Jackson, TN. Haven't lived in KY since junior year of high school. If you are where I think you are, I come to your area for kayaking near Oneida on Big Southfork.

Not north of you, West of you or actually way, Southwest, in Jackson, TN. Haven't lived in KY since junior year of high school. If you are where I think you are, I come to your area for kayaking near Oneida on Big Southfork.
I was stationed at Ft Campbell with 5th Grp till I retired. I worked for the Dept of the Army as a civilian there for 18 years. You're Southwest of me. Our primary rec area is LBL.

I was stationed at Ft Campbell with 5th Grp till I retired. I worked for the Dept of the Army as a civilian there for 18 years. You're Southwest of me. Our primary rec area is LBL.
Hiked and camped LBL many times, going all the way back to the 60s. Used to go rappelling at silo overlook.
OICd most of the ranges (tank, mortar, small arms) up and down range road on Campbell many times over the years.

Forum List

Back