Latest Mass Shooter Was Possibly A Fired Employee

Based on the silence from the media the shooter is either black or Hispanic, or Muslim.

If it were a white dude the coverage would be 24/7
Why didn't OAN and Newmax break this coverage then??

Or are they controlled by the "liberal media" too?

Last week, my neighbor fell off his ladder and broke his arm.......maybe liberal policies caused it...I am sure you dic suckers can blame anything on liberals if you are depressed enough

So wait a second, I'm confused. Did this OP actually post a thread, with a title where he's serious for a change?
Somewhere in his post is the sarcasm, right?
The sarcasm is.....there will instantly be a triggered right-winger to make this story about "us vs them/left vs right" -- because that is what triggered right-wingers do

Kroger banned open carry in 2019....they also removed the magazine "Recoil," from their stores....

I guess the shooter didn't get that message...or the one about it being illegal to shoot people.......

Banning and making a public statement are two different things and there is no sign at the door. I usually have a shirt somewhat over mine, but being a full sized service weapon it isn't exactly concealed at times either. Nobody has ever bothered me or acted particularly concerned at Kroger.

The sarcasm is.....there will instantly be a triggered right-winger to make this story about "us vs them/left vs right" -- because that is what triggered right-wingers do
Or triggered left-wingers do.
The difference being triggered leftists are being created by our schools and by the media....whereas triggered right-wingers are simply reacting to something they knew was wrong growing up.

Banning and making a public statement are two different things and there is no sign at the door. I usually have a shirt somewhat over mine, but being a full sized service weapon it isn't exactly concealed at times either. Nobody has ever bothered me or acted particularly concerned at Kroger.
My guess is if you wore it out in the open women and children would start screaming in terror...if you had a rifle in a gunrack in your pickup window cops would be pulling you over for it.

Why didn't OAN and Newmax break this coverage then??

Or are they controlled by the "liberal media" too?

Last week, my neighbor fell off his ladder and broke his arm.......maybe liberal policies caused it...I am sure you dic suckers can blame anything on liberals if you are depressed enough

They did. But then, when the ethnicity was known, they stopped.

No. I just believe in common sense. The loony, of the 2A supporters don't, a panicky bunch as a whole, just like the panicky anti-2A nut balls.
Tell your Prog violent people to lay down their weapons. If you are as passive as you say. They are the ones who commit most of the violent tragedies.

If you believed in common-sense you wouldn't support Democrat policies....because they make no sense....unless your intentions are bad.
Just not as paranoid as you. Probably comes from making my own way in life, in variety of situations and activities, knowing if you maintain the right image, don't do anything outwardly bizarre, you can mostly get a way with doing, thinking, or saying what you think best, with no problem, so I do.

Just not as paranoid as you. Probably comes from making my own way in life, in variety of situations and activities, knowing if you maintain the right image, don't do anything outwardly bizarre, you can mostly get a way with doing, thinking, or saying what you think best, with no problem, so I do.
Just get a haircut and give up your weapons, smoke some weed, and it's all good? No. I don't think so. And not in the Army either. There's hell to pay. And rest assured we will make Democrats lives hell on earth.

Could have been a simple, 9mm pistol. Mine carries 15 in the magazine and one in the chamber. Recent change to state law has made it so anybody and everybody over 18 can carry one legally without permit, without attracting the attention of standard AR-15 or some type of illegal assault rifle.
My Berretta holds 17....but who's counting.
The AR-15 isn't an assault rifle. There's no such thing.
It is a civilian version of the M-16A2. It cannot go burst....it is a semi-automatic that can only fire one round per trigger pull. I like it because I was trained on it....but I like AK-47s better because of stopping power. Both of them jump all over the place when fired. You're better off using a shotgun or a 22 cal. Then there the HK MP-5 we used with a silencer. I loved that baby when I was doing room clearings.

Jesus are you a very poor judge of character.
I'm not paranoid enough to carry a loaded weapon around.
Your problem is exposure.
You haven't been exposed to the real world enough to know that Democrats are full of crap.
Just living in a city or neighborhood isn't enough.
You probably need to do more traveling.

"Collierville Police said Thursday afternoon that 13 people were shot, 1 of those killed, in a shooting at a Kroger store in the town outside Memphis. Collierville Police Dale Lane said the shooter is also dead, believed to be from a self-inflicted gunshot. Chief Lane said 13 people were shot by the suspect. One died, and 12 were taken to hospitals. One other person later went to the hospital to be treated for anxiety, Lane said. A police source told ABC24 the shooter was a recently fired employee."

People are saying the shooter was a former employee who was fired earlier that morning. Collierville is a suburb of Memphis by the way....ranked the 9th best suburb in Tennessee; its hard to see how considering the current events...unfortunately, there was no one around with a gun to put a stop to this shooter before he shot all of these people...also.......prayers to the family of Olivia King who was unfortunately killed by this POS....
View attachment 543395

At another Kroger in 2018...an armed citizens stopped another mass public shooting.....

On 24 October, 2018, just before 3 p.m., at the Kroger store in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, a man opened fire on people he did not know.

The suspect, Gregory Alan Bush was a prohibited possessor. He had mental illness, a paranoid-schizophrenia. He had been convicted of domestic violence against his parents and his wife. He was married to a black woman. That is the last time I will mention his name. Mass murderers should not reap a reward of celebrity.

This is a case where an armed citizen stopped the ongoing mass murder. There was another armed citizen at the scene, but he did not fire. Both legally armed citizens acted appropriately and with considerable thought and restraint.
The suspect started shooting inside the Kroger store. He fired multiple shots, killing Maurice Stallard. Then he left the store.

It is not exactly known when the second armed citizen encountered the suspect. It may have happened before or after Dominiic Rozier engaged the suspect.

Steve Zinninger says his father had drawn his pistol. The father saw the suspect, but the suspect was not shooting at anyone, pointing a gun at anyone, or threatening anyone. The pistol was at his side. He was not a deadly threat. The armed citizen had no reason to shoot him or engage him. Here is what the armed citizen's son reported. Synopsis from wave3.com video interview:

He saw the suspect, who had a gun at his side. He had his gun out but the murderer said "I won't shoot you if you won't shoot me"; according to Steve Zinninger, son of the armed person who saw the suspect.

The suspect is also reported to have said: "Whites don't shoot whites." This indicated racism. It is not a reason to shoot a suspect.

This shows judgement and restraint on the part of Steve Zinninger's father.

At some point the suspect moved away and encountered a black woman, apparently Vicki Lee Jones.

Armed citizen, Dominiic Rozier, a black man and his wife, Kiera, witnessed the encounter. The suspect shot and killed Vicki. Dominiic Rozier had every reason to stop the suspect at that point. He had the ability, because he was armed. From wave3.com:

“She was really close to me on the phone and I heard her say she’s trying to get home,” Kiera recalled. “She said, ‘These people are shooting. They’re crazy. I just want to get home, Lord, let me get home.’ [Bush] looked at her, and he kind of grinned and he just shot her. And that’s when I just froze.”

Kiera said she moved closer to her husband, Dominiic, who had his gun drawn and asked the suspect if he was okay.

“Before he pulled the gun my husband said, ‘Don’t do this. Don’t do this,'" Kiera remembered. “Before he could even say it, the guy had the gun pointed at me and another lady not too far from me.”

Dominiic and Bush then started firing at each other in the parking lot.

Notice the restraint used by Dominiic. He did the right thing. After he started shooting at the suspect, the killing stopped. A few minutes later the police arrived, found the suspect, and arrested him. It is common for mass killers to give up after being confronted with deadly force. From the nytimes.com:

The suspect, Gregory Alan Bush was a prohibited possessor. He had mental illness, a paranoid-schizophrenia
Sounds like bunch of crooked doctors and cops need to be beaten, whipped, and flogged out of their quack medicine, Freudian theories of psychoanalysis, and medieval notions of mental illness and other character defamation.
He had been convicted of domestic violence against his parents and his wife. He was married to a black woman
That's too much family ganging up on a guy already, beating the shit out of him at every opportunity, needling and teasing him day after day, doing everything they could to make him angry. And nine times out of ten, none of those people are bruised or bloodied or crippled from their alleged domestic violence injuries as they falsely claim in court.

Just get a haircut and give up your weapons, smoke some weed, and it's all good? No. I don't think so. And not in the Army either. There's hell to pay. And rest assured we will make Democrats lives hell on earth.
A haircut helps, but not a bizarre skinhead haircut. There are a bunch of free man states where you don't even have to give up weed. Definitely works in the Army, as I proved on two continents countless times, getting away with crap the loud mouth jerks trying to throw their weight or rank around, never could, even when rank should have mythically made it a cinch.
Go find you a Democrat and knock yourself out. Doubt you will be successful to accomplish your goal using an internet message board that allows people to block/ignore people that really just try to be a pain in the ass. Besides, it is an anonymous internet message board, where most of you don't even use your own picture. Just how much do you think people on here are really taken seriously. Sounds conceited, self delusional to me.

Is that a serious question?

They named the shooter....not a white guy...........sooooooo, this story is now over......

Still no mention of the weapon...so again...likely not an AR-15 rifle......if not an AR-15 this story is super, dooper, over....

Forum List

Back