Latest 'honour' killing shocker.

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2004
52.5 N 1.5 W
Don't know if anyone has picked up on this outrage yet, but here's the latest example of the civilised nature of Islam:

Acid 'honour' killing

How could the hypocrite animals do that to their own daughter. Unbelievable.

But no, as I regularly get reminded, I am wrong and it is not Islam, it is just misguided local customs....

Last edited:
Islam does not, and has not, supported honor killings. These cases are sickening, but they don't represent the entire religion.

I don't think killing people for apostasy (which sometimes was in Christianity and is still in Islam considered a capital offence) is comparable to pouring acid on your daughters's face because she looked at a boy and then locking her up to die in agony. Also your example is a rarity; honour killing (incidentally almost always against women) is not. And for those who say Islam has nothing to do with honour killings - this may well be true, but how often do we hear of learned Imams condemning the practice?

Islam does not, and has not, supported honor killings. These cases are sickening, but they don't represent the entire religion.

honor killings are straight from the koran, straight from the life of mohamhead, so yes they are part of islam

the koran tells mooselimbs to follow the footsteps of mohamhead over 90 times, so what is the poor mooselimb to do except kill his children when they "dishonor" the fcked religion of islam. if mohamhead is so willing to kill a son, a male heir, in islam, which honors males, how much more likely is he to kill a female, who only values 1/4 male testimony in legal court ??

koran 18:74-80 from pickthall

18|74|So the twain journeyed on till, when they met a lad, he slew him. (Moses) said: What! Hast thou slain an innocent soul who hath slain no man? Verily thou hast done a horrid thing.
18|75|He said: Did I not tell thee that thou couldst not bear with me?
18|76|(Moses) said: If I ask thee after this concerning aught, keep not company with me. Thou hast received an excuse from me.
18|77|So they twain journeyed on till, when they came unto the folk of a certain township, they asked its folk for food, but they refused to make them guests. And they found therein a wall upon the point of falling into ruin, and he repaired it. (Moses) said : If thou hadst wished, thou couldst have taken payment for it.
18|78|He said: This is the parting between thee and me! I will announce unto thee the interpretation of that thou couldst not bear with patience.
18|79|As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working on the river, and I wished to mar it, for there was a king behind them who is taking every ship by force.
18|80|And as for the lad, his parents were believers and We feared lest he should oppress them by rebellion and disbelief.

as for the evils of xnity, why wh why why do you mooselimb apologists always always always try to change the subject whenever islam is criticized ?

do you really think that just because xnity has similar problems this somehow makes the pile of caca called islam any better ? i don't, it is a logical fallacy for sure

Forum List

Back