Latest From The CDC

Don't worry Nancy Pelosi has the great minds of Bernie Sanders and Cortez working on how to save America ...

I an sure their plan will be about everyone staying home and collecting a check while taxing the rich and working class... Wait, if no one is working who do you tax?

Well they will nationalize everything and get the money from what we produce... wait, if no one is working how will we produce products to make money off of?

No matter Pelosi will have Cortez go to the Money Tree and pick some for us while Bernie plays golden turds for us!

So have faith Pelosi and gang will save the day and if not just pretend they will...

FYI:

Everyone dies sooner or later...

This crisis is not about Trump, unless you’re a political hack
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah, I'm sure you'd be saying that if Obama was president.

We all know you tards would be foaming at the mouth and Hannity would be having on-air strokes while holding Obama responsible.

Who the fuck do you think you are fooling aside from yourself?
Were we foaming at the mouth when he didn’t declare H1N1 an emergency for 6 months after it hit our shores and 4000 deaths? An average of 666 per month. Today the average is 500.

(I can hear it now “but, but that’s different!”
Uh, we have over a thousand deaths in just the last month and the rate is increasing.
Uh, see this for H1N1, which was extrapolated from only 35 states data. Only 35 states. They didn’t even make reporting mandatory. Or they left the other 15 out for a reason..l
View attachment 316050

in 6 weeks, 3893 deaths! So just give it up.
Out of 20 million cases, gives a mortality rate of 0.02%

We’d be lucky if COVID has a mortality rate a mere 20 times higher.
They extrapolated
‡‡‡ Corrected for under-reporting: Cases: Case estimates calculated as 221.79 of hospitalizations. This factor was calculated using the median estimates of cases (3.052 million) and hospitalizations (13,764) from Reed et al.

Now imagine that extrapolation applied today. ;)
Now where was your outrage/panic when in 6 weeks the deaths were tripled vs today?

And extrapolating that many cases of COVID would result in 80k deaths.

mentally, i feel like i've aged 10 years in the last 2 weeks.

its a strange time, my friends!

....as I linked in my thread, 4 out of 5 have symptoms so mild they are NOT NOTICEABLE = they recover/etc..people don't even really know they have it

but what does the MSM publish???!!50000000000000 cases !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000 deaths !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....as I linked in my thread, 4 out of 5 have symptoms so mild they are NOT NOTICEABLE = they recover/etc..people don't even really know they have it

but what does the MSM publish???!!50000000000000 cases !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000 deaths !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writing about how many people recover just fine doesn't sell newspapers or get people to go to their web site.

Writing about how many people recover just fine doesn't sell newspapers or get people to go to their web site.
winner

Forum List

Back