latest electoral map

these two statements...

Using past elections as a guide Hawaii is the only state that I see going too obama

and

Hawaii is the only Guaranteed state that obama will get using historical election results.

are not equal. Only a brain dead moron like you would think they are, and whine about it when he gets called out.

Seems you are the only one that had a very hard time understanding what I said. I guess you're just stupid. And I am not in the mood to teach you anything.

Well, reporters aren't supposed to ask Romney about Bain, or Mormonism, and I bet Bullygate is out.

Reporters have to ask Mitt about Obama, which means Obama is going to win the debates.

Well, reporters aren't supposed to ask Romney about Bain, or Mormonism, and I bet Bullygate is out.

Reporters have to ask Mitt about Obama, which means Obama is going to win the debates.

I will give the first bit of credence to the liberal main stream propagandist-in-the-bag-for-Obama media when they "ask" the incumbent to "defend" his own actual "record."

But rest assured.

It will never happen.

these two statements...

Using past elections as a guide Hawaii is the only state that I see going too obama

and

Hawaii is the only Guaranteed state that obama will get using historical election results.

are not equal. Only a brain dead moron like you would think they are, and whine about it when he gets called out.

Seems you are the only one that had a very hard time understanding what I said. I guess you're just stupid. And I am not in the mood to teach you anything.

you couldn't teach a dog an old trick, let alone a new one.

your statements were not equal.

these two statements...

and

Why are you the only one who did not understand what I said? Why are you the only one questioning what I said?

And yes you're stupidity is showing.

[

lol

One of the more amusing secondary effects of a Romney victory will be seeing you totally lose it on this MB. You're already starting to lose it and it's just June!

That's almost as stupid a reason to vote for him as the reason you really have.

I mean, seriously, the guy wants to do all the same shit Bush did, which even you admit screwed up the economy. Even you admit that you'd never want to see anyone from your slimy sector of the economy have real power.

But you're voting for him anyway? Really?

Hmmmmm.

[

lol

One of the more amusing secondary effects of a Romney victory will be seeing you totally lose it on this MB. You're already starting to lose it and it's just June!

That's almost as stupid a reason to vote for him as the reason you really have.

I mean, seriously, the guy wants to do all the same shit Bush did, which even you admit screwed up the economy. Even you admit that you'd never want to see anyone from your slimy sector of the economy have real power.

But you're voting for him anyway? Really?

Hmmmmm.

Yes. That's how bad Obama has been.

And yet, warped in hate, you're voting for him.

Why are you the only one who did not understand what I said? Why are you the only one questioning what I said?

the two statements were not equal.

Why are you the only one who did not understand what I said? Why are you the only one having a problem comprehending what I said? Why are you the only one questioning what I said?
Your stupidity is showing.

Why are you the only one who did not understand what I said? Why are you the only one having a problem comprehending what I said? Why are you the only one questioning what I said?
Your stupidity is showing.

these two statements...

and

and only someone who is obama deranged thinks the president will get only one state.

karl rove has the president at 210 electoral votes with another 76 leaning obama. that doesn't even include the toss-up states, of which i think the president will lose florida, probably NC...

if only rightwingnuts weren't delusional.

Election 2012 | Karl Rove

these two statements...

and

and only someone who is obama deranged thinks the president will get only one state.

karl rove has the president at 210 electoral votes with another 76 leaning obama. that doesn't even include the toss-up states, of which i think the president will lose florida, probably NC...

if only rightwingnuts weren't delusional.

Election 2012 | Karl Rove
that certainly describes bignarcissist1775.

Forum List

Back