Last gun shop in San Francisco to close

How do you figure that law abiding citizens carrying guns increases the crime rate…..they don't commit crimes. The small percent of the population that is violent, needs to be locked up.
All gun owners are law abiding citizens, until they shoot someone. The guy in the movie theater in Florida, law abiding citizen. The guy who fired into the car because of loud music, law abiding citizen.

And a retired COP! So, that blows your argument all to hell. The ones most trusted with firearms by progressives are every bit as capable of committing a horrible crime. In fact, based on video evidence they seem to be their OWN gang in many cities around the country.

I wonder what can control out of control law enforcement and government? Hmmmmmmmmm... I'll have to cogitate on that for a while:eusa_think:

To paint all LE personnel with the same broad push suggests any cogitation on your part is framed on bias and prejudice. I have never characterized all gun owners as gun lovers or gun nuts, in fact the only ones I have so characterized are those lunatics who lose their temper when gun control measures are suggested, aka the four stooges.

I don't know what all progressives, liberals or Democrats believe, I do know all progressive don't think alike, all liberals don't think alike and all Democrats don't think alike.

I'm pretty sure callous conservatives don't think, they echo what they hear and emote hate and fear; see the posts by the aforementioned four stooges.

Soon enough all cops on patrol will wear cameras, recording audio and video for their protection, and the protection of citizens - thugs and innocents.

I suggest you politely ask the Sheriff or Chief of Police to do a ride along; many agencies have such a program. Walking in their shoes should provide you with an understanding of how professional they are, and of the difficulty of their job.

Guns were created to save the life of the user.

What? You mean how you paint all the law abiding gun owners with the same broad brush? Don't lecture to me twerp I have loads of good friends in law enforcement. There are more good ones than bad ones. The 2nd Amendment keeps the bad ones in check....just like the Founders intended.

I do not take commends from you! You can pretend the Second Amendment is God's 11th Commandment and it still won't change the restrictions and regulations on arms which are on the books.

Only those with a pathological attachment to the tools which are made to kill adopt the insane notion that more guns means less violence.

What is clear when reading comments posted by those like you is an underlying hate and fear of humanity; BTW, I'm 6'2" 230 and Bench Press my own weight, no one has ever called me a twerp to my face. Hiding behind a keyboard gives one 'dutch courage' like carrying a concealed gun into the grocery store hoping to be the next

death-wish-gun.JPG

How do you figure that law abiding citizens carrying guns increases the crime rate…..they don't commit crimes. The small percent of the population that is violent, needs to be locked up.
All gun owners are law abiding citizens, until they shoot someone. The guy in the movie theater in Florida, law abiding citizen. The guy who fired into the car because of loud music, law abiding citizen.

And a retired COP! So, that blows your argument all to hell. The ones most trusted with firearms by progressives are every bit as capable of committing a horrible crime. In fact, based on video evidence they seem to be their OWN gang in many cities around the country.

I wonder what can control out of control law enforcement and government? Hmmmmmmmmm... I'll have to cogitate on that for a while:eusa_think:

To paint all LE personnel with the same broad push suggests any cogitation on your part is framed on bias and prejudice. I have never characterized all gun owners as gun lovers or gun nuts, in fact the only ones I have so characterized are those lunatics who lose their temper when gun control measures are suggested, aka the four stooges.

I don't know what all progressives, liberals or Democrats believe, I do know all progressive don't think alike, all liberals don't think alike and all Democrats don't think alike.

I'm pretty sure callous conservatives don't think, they echo what they hear and emote hate and fear; see the posts by the aforementioned four stooges.

Soon enough all cops on patrol will wear cameras, recording audio and video for their protection, and the protection of citizens - thugs and innocents.

I suggest you politely ask the Sheriff or Chief of Police to do a ride along; many agencies have such a program. Walking in their shoes should provide you with an understanding of how professional they are, and of the difficulty of their job.

What? You mean how you paint all the law abiding gun owners with the same broad brush? Don't lecture to me twerp I have loads of good friends in law enforcement. There are more good ones than bad ones. The 2nd Amendment keeps the bad ones in check....just like the Founders intended.

I do not take commends from you! You can pretend the Second Amendment is God's 11th Commandment and it still won't change the restrictions and regulations on arms which are on the books.

Only those with a pathological attachment to the tools which are made to kill adopt the insane notion that more guns means less violence.

What is clear when reading comments posted by those like you is an underlying hate and fear of humanity; BTW, I'm 6'2" 230 and Bench Press my own weight, no one has ever called me a twerp to my face. Hiding behind a keyboard gives one 'dutch courage' like carrying a concealed gun into the grocery store hoping to be the next

death-wish-gun.JPG

What percent of federal spending comprises entitlements?

Don't answer a question with a question. You made a claim, I asked a question. Answer it!

We spend an INORDINATE amount of money on entitlements. Period. You can spin it anyway your little peabrain wishes, but the result is mediocre economic growth, higher unemployment and underemployment, and growing government dependency.

When Dem-Prog leaders call Unemployment Insurance an economic stimulus, any rational person knows we're doomed.

Hopenchange!

That we spend an inordinate amount of money is true, what you claim, however, marks the difference between a patriot (me) and a callous conservative (you).
So you define patriotism as taking money out of my pockets and I'm callous if I object. Asshole!

Of course you're confused: I haven't taken any money out of your pocket bozo, and patriotism is much more than wearing a tiny flag on the lapel of your jacket.

Had you the brains of a border collie, you might understand that the 16th Amendment was passed by both chambers of congress and all but three states, providing to the Congress the power to lay and collect taxes on incomes. In all probability those who voted for this Amendment have long ago passed away.

You are one of the callous conservatives I mock. If that makes me an asshole in your eyes, my work has done the job.
That wasn't the subject, dipshit. You defined patriotism as taking from others, so the more you take the more patriotic one is. Wanting lower taxes then makes you less patriotic. You said, you own it.

death-wish-gun.JPG

Timeline of the Invention of Gunpowder | The Classroom | Synonym

Um, seems i'm correct, gun powder and then guns were made to kill.

As research shows, law abiding citizens with concealed carry permits are more law abiding than sworn police officers.
Until they shoot someone in anger or fear.

Yeah….you have no clue. Considering the actual research, that isn't happening. Law abiding people do not go out and start raping, murdering and robbing people just because they bought a gun. Almost all of the killers have long histories of violence and crime. Normal people do not commit crime with guns….and since there are over 320 million guns in private hands and only 8,454 gun murders in 2013…..that pretty much proves the point. Most of those gun murders….by career criminals in democrat controlled inner cities in very small, multi block areas. And the shooters…about 90% of them have at least one previous criminal conviction…again, not law abiding people….
Some recent incidents prove you wrong. No one knows which law abiding citizen will be the next to flip.

What percent of federal spending comprises entitlements?

Don't answer a question with a question. You made a claim, I asked a question. Answer it!

We spend an INORDINATE amount of money on entitlements. Period. You can spin it anyway your little peabrain wishes, but the result is mediocre economic growth, higher unemployment and underemployment, and growing government dependency.

When Dem-Prog leaders call Unemployment Insurance an economic stimulus, any rational person knows we're doomed.

Hopenchange!

That we spend an inordinate amount of money is true, what you claim, however, marks the difference between a patriot (me) and a callous conservative (you).
So you define patriotism as taking money out of my pockets and I'm callous if I object. Asshole!

Of course you're confused: I haven't taken any money out of your pocket bozo, and patriotism is much more than wearing a tiny flag on the lapel of your jacket.

Had you the brains of a border collie, you might understand that the 16th Amendment was passed by both chambers of congress and all but three states, providing to the Congress the power to lay and collect taxes on incomes. In all probability those who voted for this Amendment have long ago passed away.

You are one of the callous conservatives I mock. If that makes me an asshole in your eyes, my work has done the job.

I bet you have an old (and rusty) Question Authority button in a desk drawer.

Hopenchange!

Wrong! It's on an old 'T' shirt.

If I could I would ask Jefferson, Madison and Hamilton how each would rewrite the Second Amendment. Of course Mr. Hamilton would probably need to rescue himself for obvious reasons.

Hopenchange!

Wrong! It's on an old 'T' shirt.

If I could I would ask Jefferson, Madison and Hamilton how each would rewrite the Second Amendment. Of course Mr. Hamilton would probably need to rescue himself for obvious reasons.
Recuse, not rescue. And why would he? The duel was voluntary, unlike you he wanted that choice.

death-wish-gun.JPG

Timeline of the Invention of Gunpowder | The Classroom | Synonym

Um, seems i'm correct, gun powder and then guns were made to kill.

Sorry, still wrong. Guns were created to save the life of the user.

As research shows, law abiding citizens with concealed carry permits are more law abiding than sworn police officers.

Yeah….you have no clue. Considering the actual research, that isn't happening. Law abiding people do not go out and start raping, murdering and robbing people just because they bought a gun. Almost all of the killers have long histories of violence and crime. Normal people do not commit crime with guns….and since there are over 320 million guns in private hands and only 8,454 gun murders in 2013…..that pretty much proves the point. Most of those gun murders….by career criminals in democrat controlled inner cities in very small, multi block areas. And the shooters…about 90% of them have at least one previous criminal conviction…again, not law abiding people….
Some recent incidents prove you wrong. No one knows which law abiding citizen will be the next to flip.

No…you can pretty much tell….they will come from single parent teenage mothers, engage in anti social/criminal activity and drug use as a teen and have a criminal record that is quite extensive…...

Last edited:

And here you go…no, law abiding citizens are not the ones shooting people and they do not start raping, robbing and murdering people just because they own guns….

Public Health Pot Shots

These and other studies funded by the CDC focus on the presence or absence of guns, rather than the characteristics of the people who use them. Indeed, the CDC's Rosenberg claims in the journalEducational Horizons that murderers are "ourselves--ordinary citizens, professionals, even health care workers": people who kill only because a gun happens to be available.

Yet if there is one fact that has been incontestably established by homicide studies, it's that murderers are not ordinary gun owners but extreme aberrants whose life histories include drug abuse, serious accidents, felonies, and irrational violence. Unlike "ourselves," roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have significant criminal records, averaging an adult criminal career of six or more years with four major felonies.

Access to juvenile records would almost certainly show that the criminal careers of murderers stretch back into their adolescence. In Murder in America (1994), the criminologists Ronald W. Holmes and Stephen T. Holmes report that murderers generally "have histories of committing personal violence in childhood, against other children, siblings, and small animals." Murderers who don't have criminal records usually have histories of psychiatric treatment or domestic violence that did not lead to arrest.

No…you can pretty much tell….they will come from single parent teenage mothers, engage in anti social/criminal activity and drug use as a tee and have a criminal record that is quite extensive…...
Like the old ex cop in the move theater in Florida, He checked all of those boxes. You are deviating away from the discussion out of desperation. Trying to make it a Black thing when that is not what is being discussed.

And here you go…no, law abiding citizens are not the ones shooting people and they do not start raping, robbing and murdering people just because they own guns….

Public Health Pot Shots

These and other studies funded by the CDC focus on the presence or absence of guns, rather than the characteristics of the people who use them. Indeed, the CDC's Rosenberg claims in the journalEducational Horizons that murderers are "ourselves--ordinary citizens, professionals, even health care workers": people who kill only because a gun happens to be available.

Yet if there is one fact that has been incontestably established by homicide studies, it's that murderers are not ordinary gun owners but extreme aberrants whose life histories include drug abuse, serious accidents, felonies, and irrational violence. Unlike "ourselves," roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have significant criminal records, averaging an adult criminal career of six or more years with four major felonies.

Access to juvenile records would almost certainly show that the criminal careers of murderers stretch back into their adolescence. In Murder in America (1994), the criminologists Ronald W. Holmes and Stephen T. Holmes report that murderers generally "have histories of committing personal violence in childhood, against other children, siblings, and small animals." Murderers who don't have criminal records usually have histories of psychiatric treatment or domestic violence that did not lead to arrest.
Which gun periodical is this from?

No…you can pretty much tell….they will come from single parent teenage mothers, engage in anti social/criminal activity and drug use as a tee and have a criminal record that is quite extensive…...
Like the old ex cop in the move theater in Florida, He checked all of those boxes. You are deviating away from the discussion out of desperation. Trying to make it a Black thing when that is not what is being discussed.

I never mentioned race…..you did right now. I said that almost all shooters have a criminal record…you gave one example……90% is not all people but it is most people and most gun criminals have a criminal background long before they shoot anyone. You want to pretend that law abiding citizens suddenly become criminals simply because they decide to own a gun. That is not true, in any way, shape or form.

Almost all gun murder is committed by career criminals, not normal, law abiding citizens who buy guns.

Public Health Pot Shots

Read the link.

Public Health Pot Shots

Here you go…tell me this is a gun periodical…..

A city that pays criminals to behave

RICHMOND, Calif. – Even by the grim standards of this city, Kamari Ridgle grew up fast and hard.

A drug dealer at age 12 and jailed for carrying an assault rifle to school at 13, Ridgle says he was “one of the people out there doing most of the shootings” back in 2010, when this industrial city of 100,000 was one of the most violent in America and gunplay between warring neighborhoods claimed dozens of lives.

During a meeting with law enforcement, Boggan was stunned to learn that city officials believed 70 percent of the 45 homicides and 200-plus firearm assaults in 2009 were committed by just 17 people.

So noit isn't law abiding citizens who own guns just deciding one day to commit murder.

And more on the fact that gun murderers almost all have criminal records….

Most murder victims in big cities have criminal record

Now a WND review of a number of cities with high gun-murder rates shows a clear majority of the victims had criminal arrest histories. In some cities, it’s up to 91 percent.

The 2011 Milwaukee Homicide Review Commission is a review of police data compiled from Wisconsin’s largest city.

Overall, the homicide rate was 14.5 per 100,000 residents, and the nonfatal shooting rate was 79.5 per 100,000 residents. However, when broken down by race, “the homicide rate per black residents is 27.9 per 100,000 compared to 9.7 per 100,000 Latino residents and 1.7 per 100,000 White residents.”

The report concludes that “of the 2011 homicide victims, 77 percent (66) had a least one prior arrest and of the known 2011 homicide suspects 90 percent (74) had at least one prior arrest.”

See…the problem is you just don't know what you are talking about when it come to crime and gun crime…..you have this belief, based on what you feel, not what the reality is….and you want to set policy on that feeling…..

Law abiding citizens are not the problem with guns. Criminals with long criminal records are the problem…and we need to focus on them, we don't need to focus on disarming law abiding people…the ones who don't shoot other people.

Another lie; no one loses their temper when you suggest further restricting the rights of the law abiding with mindless, unnecessary, ineffective and unconstitutional restrictions on the right to arms; the fact hat you run away from every challenge to your suggestions only proves your intellectual dishonesty - as such there's no need to take you seriously much less get angry at you.

Public Health Pot Shots

Here you go…tell me this is a gun periodical…..

A city that pays criminals to behave

RICHMOND, Calif. – Even by the grim standards of this city, Kamari Ridgle grew up fast and hard.

A drug dealer at age 12 and jailed for carrying an assault rifle to school at 13, Ridgle says he was “one of the people out there doing most of the shootings” back in 2010, when this industrial city of 100,000 was one of the most violent in America and gunplay between warring neighborhoods claimed dozens of lives.

During a meeting with law enforcement, Boggan was stunned to learn that city officials believed 70 percent of the 45 homicides and 200-plus firearm assaults in 2009 were committed by just 17 people.

So noit isn't law abiding citizens who own guns just deciding one day to commit murder.
Could be, could be anything.

Forum List

Back