Last chance if you don't want Trump as the nominee

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
A movement has started today to free the delegates at the Republican National Convention or to be UNBOUND. Clearly Republicans are coming around realizing that Donald Trump is going to get slaughtered. No one knows if this is going to work, but one option is to unbound or free the delegates. Of course this means that they can vote for whomever they want--and I am certain it's going to be the 2nd Civil War in Cleveland.

So to get updates on what's going on, or if you want the delegates "unbound" you can cast your vote by going to your text box and send a message too 53445 and then type in your text box Unbound. Here is the link.
Don't Miss The Action. Get Updates Straight To Your Cell Phone Instantly

Then the Republicans will have a massive loss.

They have already got a massive loss headed they're way. They have nothing to lose by doing this . At least with another as the nominee they might be able to save the Senate.

With Trump at the top of the ticket, they will not only lose the Senate, but a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

I want Mr Trump as the nominee

and

I want a General as his VP

there I said it.

you can quote me when it happens.

thank you

A movement has started today to free the delegates at the Republican National Convention or to be UNBOUND. Clearly Republicans are coming around realizing that Donald Trump is going to get slaughtered. No one knows if this is going to work, but one option is to unbound or free the delegates. Of course this means that they can vote for whomever they want--and I am certain it's going to be the 2nd Civil War in Cleveland.

So to get updates on what's going on, or if you want the delegates "unbound" you can cast your vote by going to your text box and send a message too 53445 and then type in your text box Unbound. Here is the link.
Liberals love to change the rules AFTER the contest is over. The PEOPLE spoke, deal with it.

I can even go further...

I can even name a name

Michael T. Flynn ..

We love Mr Trump....also VP General Flynn

yes ....you can quote me again,;)

I want Mr Trump as the nominee

and

I want a General as his VP

there I said it.

you can quote me when it happens.

thank you

There is no doubt in my mind that Democrats want Trump. They did a lot of operation Trump voting in the open primary states to get the weakest candidate for Hillary to beat in the General.

Now the problem is--Republicans won't vote for him.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Michael Reagan--states father Ronald Reagan would have never voted for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...h-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/

Last edited:

Trump WILL be the nominee.

ok?

and if you read my other posts here you'll know who the VP will be.

:p

Liberals love to change the rules AFTER the contest is over. The PEOPLE spoke, deal with it.

Frankly, I agree with you. If you replace Trump with another the Tea Party, anti-establishment groupie will never learn a dam thing. And a huge loss is the only way to save the Party.

They need to be crushed and that's what is going to happen. I expect this election to look like a blast from the past. Just move the states around to suit yourself.

th

Some in the Republican party are already calling for Republican Super delegates to be added into the primary system, and this will push them over the edge to do just that.

They have already got a massive loss headed they're way. They have nothing to lose by doing this . At least with another as the nominee they might be able to save the Senate.

With Trump at the top of the ticket, they will not only lose the Senate, but a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

If there is nothing to lose, then there is nothing to gain. Why bother? It is stupid.

If there is nothing to lose, then there is nothing to gain. Why bother? It is stupid.

To save the Republican Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across the country. That would be the only possible benefit of doing this.

To save the Republican Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across the country. That would be the only possible benefit of doing this.

Oh bull. You mean to do your poll??

The part NOT REPORTED is that a SMALL handful, I believe 28 delegates out of the 112 delegates on the rules committee, can bring this question before the entire group of over 2500 delegates at the convention...IF this resolution doesn't pass with a MAJORITY (and even the ESTABLISHMENT KNOWS it will fail) then, and only then will the delegates be free NOT to vote for Trump..... Much to do about SAVING FACE with their BIG CORRUPT DONORS, much like the DemoRATS pander to their MONEY MEN!

Forum List

Back