lasik surgery?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I'm wondering who has experience with Lasik surgery. I am thinking about seeing if I am a canidate for it. If you have experienced having the surgery, would you reconmend it? Were there any problems or side effects? What would you do differently if you could have known what you know now?

I have done a little research through BING searches, but that is not quite the same as having a discussion with someone who has been through it.

Wife had it in 2003. It had to be 'tweeked' a year later. Besides that, no problems or major side effects. In fact, she had the same doctor remove cataracts last summer and that surgery had no effect on her previous Lasik. Just make sure the doctor is reputable as you get what you pay for when it comes to elective procedures.

Join the military and you'll have it done for free.
I suspect that those that join the military earn their health benifits. In any case, I'm too old and fat to join the military.

I'm wondering who has experience with Lasik surgery. I am thinking about seeing if I am a canidate for it. If you have experienced having the surgery, would you reconmend it? Were there any problems or side effects? What would you do differently if you could have known what you know now?

I have done a little research through BING searches, but that is not quite the same as having a discussion with someone who has been through it.
Channel 2 fox Detroit new reporter just committed suicide. Her last tweets were about how she was struggling with recovery after the surgery.

Forum List

Back