smoking while pregnant

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
A lot of states have made smoking in a car with children illegal. But there's no law against smoking while pregnant. I just watched my neighbor who is pregnant get into her truck and light a cig. I suspected she probably still smoked since she was a chain smoker as long as I've known her but now I confirmed it and I wanna backhand her into last week for being a white trash scumbag ass cvnt.

A lot of states have made smoking in a car with children illegal. But there's no law against smoking while pregnant. I just watched my neighbor who is pregnant get into her truck and light a cig. I suspected she probably still smoked since she was a chain smoker as long as I've known her but now I confirmed it and I wanna backhand her into last week for being a white trash scumbag ass cvnt.
Smoking certainly isn't good for the baby. I would not recommend it and I hate being around people that smoke. However, most of the people born before 1970 probably had moms that smoked while pregnant.
I doubt that my mom went for 9 months without a cig, and it would be nearly impossible to get away from the second hand smoke during that time. somehow these generations were able to survive.

Look at it like this, your kids will have an advantage over hers.

There are laws on the books against doing drugs while pregnant; yet, it's a woman's right to privacy that allows her to have her fetus sucked down a sink........go figure.

I'd like to know how the fathers feel about the "mothers" choosing to put their cravings before the well being of their babies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'd like to know how the fathers feel about the "mothers" choosing to put their cravings before the well being of their babies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Irrelevant.

It's her body

Give the kid a nicotine habit, low birth weight and health problems

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Irrelevant. It's her body
Yes its her body, but the child inside of her is not just her kid when a woman can not get pregnant without the help of a male.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they don't want to carry it, then they should get another woman to carry the baby for them. If she wants any respect, she isn't going to get any by thumbing her nose at other people first and an innocent baby and who had a hand in creating it at that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back