Facts about the "World Class Education"

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"Oh the Horror! She won't get the World Class Education that Public School offers!"..

These are the facts about the so called "World Class Education" that exists here.

Me and the portion of my family that are at all worth being together with, are in a state, where the people who are the most well off, the most victorious in their goals and standard of living, and do the highest quality work in their respective industries, are from out of state, and from out of the country.
Ourselves are included in that.

The people that are from this state, this is how they live.

The average IQ in this state is between 95, 100 and 105.

There is far, far, far and away more women than there are men in this state, so by 14,15, and 16 the girls end up pregnant in high school, and catch Sexually Transmitted Diseases, while in High School, because they are in violent, cut throat, thoughtless competition for Males.

In Geometry class at the high school, the students were coloring in coloring books and not doing Geometry.

When my niece was asked where she's from, and she said Philadelphia... her 15 year old peers asked her if that's the land of the cream cheese.

Several girls that are the age of my niece, 15... were walking around the hallways, carrying infants.

The teenagers are on drugs.

The teacher was utterly shocked, that an 11th grader could write a college level letter.

So a world class education simply doesn't exist here.

Education here for my niece is what she's going to make it for herself and rely on the guidance that we give her and the rules that we set for her, to help her make it for herself, because the resources for it sucks here.

And if need be, the staff of that bullshit redneck school can go fuck themselves.

How's that ?
:)

Stop blaming genetics for the legacy effects of centuries of apartheid on a section of the populace.

Last edited:
These debates grow old. No one, last I checked picked anything about themselves before entering planet earth, we are all the product of a process of life and all related at core. Tribalism is nice but tribes do poorly in this complex world. Always amazes me the misogyny and racism that pops out when some mens get to express themselves. Grow up, there are important issues in this world. Check out, 'The American Way of Poverty: How the Other Half Still Lives' Sasha Abramsky.'

'beingaphilosopherofcolor - What is it like to be a person of color in philosophy?'
beingaphilosopherofcolor What is it like to be a person of color in philosophy

Forum List

Back