Larry Elder Proves Today Democrats Are Still Racists

Yall won't let those system's be put into place, because If they are attempted, then y'all run around with your hair on fire yelling racist, racist, racist when it's not.

I can't wait till thug/gang culture finally invades your damned neighborhood's, and you see first hand how damned stupid you sheltered knuckle head's really are. It's coming, so I don't want to hear you all crying racist, racist, racist when your communities become little Chicago's.

You might say, well that's racist, but it's not, it's fact. If you crazies want gangs and thug culture in your communities, and I don't care what color they are, because it's not defined by color, but it's more so about character, and culture than any color because it crosses all color's now. If that's anyone's thinking, otherwise that it is a color thing only, then they've got alot to learn in life.

Hollywood music platforms are promoting gang and thug culture as if it is something cool and innocent when most especially those effected negatively by it will beg to differ on such matters.

What we have now is a selfish generation that will use anything in order to get it's way anymore.
Okay, so here endeth the conversation about in person vs mail in voting and here beginith the crazy. I'm out.

Racism crosses political party lines in America. There's little doubt that Trump captured the hearts and minds of many former, less educated Dem supporters by using racism to promote his border wall.

My point is that how we vote in person no way resembles how we voted 200+ years ago. We don't travel the way we did two hundred years ago. We don't pay taxes the way we did 200 years ago. There are a lot of things we don't do the way we did 200 years ago. There are a hell of a lot more people in the country than there was 200 years ago. You have to grow and adapt.
Stuck on 200 years ago eh ? That's right you are, and that's for a reason, where as you take the worst of our history, and try to use it as a justification to make changes based upon the worst parts whether 200 years ago or in 2016 because you are biased with an agenda.

Racism crosses political party lines in America. There's little doubt that Trump captured the hearts and minds of many former, less educated Dem supporters by using racism to promote his border wall.
Better check Delray Texas before you spout on about Trump's so called racist border wall. We have a crisis the likes of which has never been seen on the border, yet due to the selfish leftist it's a racist thing in which it absolutely is not. This country has got to be getting tired of the lie's and bullcrap.

Stuck on 200 years ago eh ? That's right you are, and that's for a reason, where as you take the worst of our history, and try to use it as a justification to make changes based upon the worst parts whether 200 years ago or in 2016 because you are biased with an agenda.
It wouldn't make sense to try to make changes on the 'best' parts. That's what remains to sustain your country through this madness.

The voter gets them. If the voter no longer resides at the address, the get returned to the registrar's office and are then used to clean voter rolls.

Define "shitload". 2? 10? Those voters would have been allowed to vote a provisional or "fail safe" ballot. An investigation would ensue and the error would be corrected. It happened a couple times in my county, the voter already had vote history when they went to vote in person. In one case it was a clerical error where an undeliverable ballot got marked as returned good instead of undeliverable and in the 2nd case, the voter clearly already voted a mail in ballot. He either forgot or he was trying to vote twice. Also, potentially, he was tracking his ballot and got nervous when it wasn't showing up so he went to vote in person just in case.

It happens usually due to human error. For the one guy in my county that had not already voted, it was just an error. In a batch of 700 undeliverable ballots, his was the only one marked "good". How does that happen? The mouse rolled, she hit a key with her thumb. Who knows, but it wasn't "identity theft".

To be able to vote for someone else you have to be able to duplicate their signature. So in other words you have to commit forgery, another felony on top of voter fraud, in order to cast ONE fraudulent vote. That's an awful lot of risk for very little reward don't you think?
Sorry...but they only count provisional ballots if the election is close.
And in Pennsylvania they didn't care about signatures and waived the requirement.
Many of the ballots that were counted in Maricopa County AZ were mail-in ballots that were blank....also hundreds of thousands of ballots missing.
Boxes and boxes of blank ballots that had never been mailed out or even folded to be mailed out.
They just counted them....and sealed them in boxes.
They also lost the chain of custody records on the ballots.
Some states had drop boxes posted all over the place....which basically makes chain of custody impossible.

It wouldn't make sense to try to make changes on the 'best' parts. That's what remains to sustain your country through this madness.
Duh, when the changes were made for the better, they don't have to be revisited. However, they are revisited by the leftist constantly in hopes to use the negative as a political weapon to affect the bad changes that the left wants today. It's a strategy of the left, but hopefully the Americans will soon awaken before it hits them hard again like 9-11.

Sorry...but they only count provisional ballots if the election is close.
Wrong. The recall election was not close and yet we are still processing every single one of the provisional ballots that was cast. Sorry if your state disenfranchises voters, California does not.
And in Pennsylvania they didn't care about signatures and waived the requirement.
Many of the ballots that were counted in Maricopa County AZ were mail-in ballots that were blank....also hundreds of thousands of ballots missing.
Boxes and boxes of blank ballots that had never been mailed out or even folded to be mailed out.
They just counted them....and sealed them in boxes.
They also lost the chain of custody records on the ballots.
Link?
Some states had drop boxes posted all over the place....which basically makes chain of custody impossible.
No difference than dropping in one of these, except when the election office picks up, they require two person integrity.

1632077099454.png

Wrong. The recall election was not close and yet we are still processing every single one of the provisional ballots that was cast. Sorry if your state disenfranchises voters, California does not.

Link?

No difference than dropping in one of these, except when the election office picks up, they require two person integrity.

View attachment 541447
Yes....you can show me the regulation that clearly states that everyone in California is a Dudley DoRight...and never breaks the regs. It still doesn't take into account not only human error but politically motivated malfeasance.

When it comes to your silly demand for links....do it yourself. I checked to see if it was in an article before I made the accusations. Be a good legal secretary and use the key words I provided and Google it.

Yes....you can show me the regulation that clearly states that everyone in California is a Dudley DoRight...and never breaks the regs. It still doesn't take into account not only human error but politically motivated malfeasance.
They have to report their returns to the SOS. Uncounted provisional ballots would go noticed. An entire election office would have to be "in on it" for the kind of malfeasance you are inventing out of whole cloth.
When it comes to your silly demand for links....do it yourself. I checked to see if it was in an article before I made the accusations. Be a good legal secretary and use the key words I provided and Google it.
Okay, I checked. Everything you said is a lie.

Pennsylvania did not "waive" any signature requirements. The judge ruled that ballots cannot be outright rejected if signatures don't match. The voter must be given the opportunity to prove they signed their ballot envelope.

Nothing you said about Arizona is true, nothing.

They have to report their returns to the SOS. Uncounted provisional ballots would go noticed. An entire election office would have to be "in on it" for the kind of malfeasance you are inventing out of whole cloth.

Okay, I checked. Everything you said is a lie.

Pennsylvania did not "waive" any signature requirements. The judge ruled that ballots cannot be outright rejected if signatures don't match. The voter must be given the opportunity to prove they signed their ballot envelope.

Nothing you said about Arizona is true, nothing.
I guess it depends on who your source is.
According to Democrats not only is there no proof of election fraud but anyone who dares to bring it up deserves to die of a deadly COVID infection, according to the Karens in your party.
Clearly....when Facebook starts booting people off of their forum for mentioning election fraud or posting proof that COVID is a scam...and we discover that the White House has worked out a deal to make this happen....I think you really need to question their motivations.
But if you actually believe that a bunch of BLM Tshirt wearing assholes are going to count votes accurately....I think you need to stop sniffing airplane glue.
When you look at California the primary purpose for their support of illegal immigration was to gain control of the state. They did the same thing in Oregon and Washington state....and are attempting to do the same in Texas and Florida.
Any political party that has to break the law to win cannot be trusted to conduct fair and honest elections.
Christ...Chicago was built on election fraud as far back as 1920s. I think you probably remember Mayor Richard Daley, right?

And you are a moron. And that's saying something on this site filled with trumptards.

<Yawn>
Your exact words, moron. One more time...

"If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won."

But keep trying to justify it, it gives me great pleasure to keep calling you a moron.

I don't need to justify it. It's relevance is obvious to anyone with a brain.

YOU are the one that can't explain why you think it is...whatever you are pretending it is.

That is why you keep doing nothing but hit and run jabs, but without the running because you are too stupid to realize that you are the one that looks like a fool.

To recap, a moron stated that Larry Elders lost because REPUBLCIANS would not vote for him. THe lefty that said that, pulled it from his ass.

My point was a fine counter point to his claim.

You are an asshole and a troll.

Of course you would say that. But then again...Trump improved the lot of Blacks and Hispanics overall because he helped lower black unemployment....which is why there was a double-digit shift in total support coming from those communities.

I don't need to justify it. It's relevance is obvious to anyone with a brain.

YOU are the one that can't explain why you think it is...whatever you are pretending it is.

That is why you keep doing nothing but hit and run jabs, but without the running because you are too stupid to realize that you are the one that looks like a fool.

To recap, a moron stated that Larry Elders lost because REPUBLCIANS would not vote for him. THe lefty that said that, pulled it from his ass.

My point was a fine counter point to his claim.

You are an asshole and a troll.
And you are a moron. And that's saying something on this site filled with trumptards.

<Yawn>

But keep trying to justify it, it gives me great pleasure to keep calling you a moron.

<Yawn>

You are the retarded moron who is pretending that there is something stupid about pointing out the simple fact that republicans supported Larry Elders.

YOu are a gaslighting asshole.

I guess it depends on who your source is.
According to Democrats not only is there no proof of election fraud but anyone who dares to bring it up deserves to die of a deadly COVID infection, according to the Karens in your party.
Clearly....when Facebook starts booting people off of their forum for mentioning election fraud or posting proof that COVID is a scam...and we discover that the White House has worked out a deal to make this happen....I think you really need to question their motivations.
But if you actually believe that a bunch of BLM Tshirt wearing assholes are going to count votes accurately....I think you need to stop sniffing airplane glue.
When you look at California the primary purpose for their support of illegal immigration was to gain control of the state. They did the same thing in Oregon and Washington state....and are attempting to do the same in Texas and Florida.
Any political party that has to break the law to win cannot be trusted to conduct fair and honest elections.
Christ...Chicago was built on election fraud as far back as 1920s. I think you probably remember Mayor Richard Daley, right?
So facts send you off into conspiracy theory land...good to know. :rolleyes:

Newsflash for you. Covid isn't a scam, isn't a hoax, isn't fake. Another newsflash, the 2020 election had no more fraud than any other election. Trump lost fair and square.

<Yawn>

:lol: Well, he's right that "If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won." On the same token, if only the popular vote counted, Republicans might never win another Presidential election. :lol:

Of course you would say that. But then again...Trump improved the lot of Blacks and Hispanics overall because he helped lower black unemployment....which is why there was a double-digit shift in total support coming from those communities.

while black employment hit 10 year peak

This election is all about race.....and the Democrats are showing us they wrote to book on the subject.

September 14, 2021

California Recall Election Today: Larry Elder Proves Democrats Are Still Racist​

By Fletch Daniels

So Larry Elder is a white supremacist (at least in the eyes of the left). So argued a Los Angeles Times columnist, Jean Guerrero, on CNN as Brian "journalists are the real heroes" Stelter's smug visage nodded along.

These denizens of the left all but celebrated when a white woman in a gorilla mask attacked Elder in a transparently racist attack.
The same Los Angeles Times, when forced to cover the incident, ran a deceptive headline that attempted to pin the blame on Elder that read, "LAPD is investigating altercation involving Larry Elder at Venice homeless encampment." If only Elder would stop causing altercations, all would be well in the world.
Perhaps their protestations and attempt to ignore this incident would be slightly more believable if they hadn't breathlessly subjected America to an endless string of fake hate crimes.

The stories follow a similar pattern. The incident turns out to be a hoax followed by the breathless media and political perpetrators demanding we move on while still trying to use the incident to push their evil narrative.
7_124_9.gif

They say something like, "Well, it could have been true, which shows that we have a serious racism problem and need to support our noxious policies." What goes unsaid is that these policies are aimed at dividing America into racial camps that serve their interests of exploiting races for political power and gain.
One of the more revolting incidents happened at my alma mater, the United States Air Force Academy, a few years back. Someone wrote racist graffiti outside the dorm room of black cadets at an institution that once focused on integrity, shared values, and a common and uniting mission that transcended race.

In talking to a fellow classmate and good friend, we were both immediately convinced it was a hoax since that is what made the most logical sense.
And yet the top general at the academy, Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria, took it at face value and rushed to yell at the whole cadet wing in a very public spectacle, all but accusing them of being unrepentant racists.
"If you can't treat someone with dignity and respect, then get out," he thundered, apparently unaware of the irony in the fact that he had just treated the entire cadet wing as something beneath him and not worthy of dignity or respect. He screamed at the cadets to take out their phones and videotape his wonderful speech, no doubt hoping to have it go viral, which indeed it did.

The left loved and celebrated the virtue-signaling speech and saw it as a stirring example of leadership. Some called for him to become president in a clear attempt to contrast him with the current president they despised.
It was interesting in the sense that it was an earlier example of what we continue to see out of top military leaders, which is blatant pandering to the cultural left in seeking their praise and favor. They are happy to sell their soul for little more than pats on the head by corrupt and wicked cultural powers. They don't even need the proverbial pot of porridge.
The graffiti was written by a black student who was trying to distract from the deep trouble he was in. Liberals were deeply disappointed since they would have far preferred that a U.S. military academy be loaded with racists.
Silveria never apologized for accusing the cadets under his charge of harboring racists, and the only person who "got out" as a result of the incident was the hoaxer, who was never subjected to a humiliating scream-down.
The Bubba Wallace NASCAR noose incident was only slightly less ridiculous than the "Justice for Jussie" incident that left us expected to believe that noose-carrying MAGA hat–wearing goons jumped poor Jussie Smollet in the middle of Chicago. I'm hard pressed to remember an actual incident initially celebrated by the media as a hate crime actually not being a hoax.

Racist KKKalifornia Dimwingers voted for a Lilly white metrosexual multi-millionaire over a self made successful black man.

Forum List

Back