Larry Elder Proves Today Democrats Are Still Racists

So facts send you off into conspiracy theory land...good to know. :rolleyes:

Newsflash for you. Covid isn't a scam, isn't a hoax, isn't fake. Another newsflash, the 2020 election had no more fraud than any other election. Trump lost fair and square.
Sorry, bitch...but it's a matter of the official record.

Here's Psaki admitting to it.....

Sorry, bitch...but it's a matter of the official record.

Here's Psaki admitting to it.....

And when it comes to illegal immigration....the facts are pretty clear.
Democrats support illegal immigration because they want to use them in the census to increase their electoral vote totals....and eventually their children start voting Democrat.

You are the retarded moron who is pretending that there is something stupid about pointing out the simple fact that republicans supported Larry Elders.

YOu are a gaslighting asshole.
And you are a moron. And that's saying something on this site filled with trumptards.

<Yawn>
Your exact words, moron. One more time...

"If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won."

But keep trying to justify it, it gives me great pleasure to keep calling you a moron.

And you are a moron. And that's saying something on this site filled with trumptards.

<Yawn>

But keep trying to justify it, it gives me great pleasure to keep calling you a moron.

I stand by that statement and I stand by my statement that you are an asshole.

:lol: Well, he's right that "If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won." On the same token, if only the popular vote counted, Republicans might never win another Presidential election. :lol:
Exactly! And I tried pointing that out but he just doesn't want to accept it. And instead of going quietly in the night, he keeps coming back trying to justify it! Of course, giving me a chance to keep calling him a moron. Maybe he enjoys being called a moron! LOL

I stand by that statement and I stand by my statement that you are an asshole.

<Yawn>

Exactly! And I tried pointing that out but he just doesn't want to accept it. And instead of going quietly in the night, he keeps coming back trying to justify it! Of course, giving me a chance to keep calling him a moron. Maybe he enjoys being called a moron! LOL

It is common when talking to liberals, to have to explain really simple shit. That is not a reflection on the person doing the explaining, but on the retard that needs the explanation.

You know, like I am doing for you now.

You fucking retard.

<Yawn>

There is nothing "moronic" about my statement. It is SIMPLE, but true. Some other lib needed it explained.

That you are making a thing about this, is just you being an asshole.

"what happens to a dream deferred. does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? or does it explode?...a dream deferred becomes an American nightmare" - Langston Hughes

folks, Larry Elder's dreams are OVER!

<Yawn>

Hey man, thanks for making this joint semi-tolerable!

Hey man, thanks for making this joint semi-tolerable!

My post was called for by the idiot point made by the lefty. It was simple, but truth.

Your buddy is a lying asshole and a troll for pretending otherwise.

There is nothing "moronic" about my statement. It is SIMPLE, but true. Some other lib needed it explained.

That you are making a thing about this, is just you being an asshole.

Double <Yawn>

the GOP smeared Obama because of his race

Dems smear Elder because of his race

there's bad people...on both sides...Trump was right!

They have to report their returns to the SOS. Uncounted provisional ballots would go noticed. An entire election office would have to be "in on it" for the kind of malfeasance you are inventing out of whole cloth.

Okay, I checked. Everything you said is a lie.

Pennsylvania did not "waive" any signature requirements. The judge ruled that ballots cannot be outright rejected if signatures don't match. The voter must be given the opportunity to prove they signed their ballot envelope.

Nothing you said about Arizona is true, nothing.
A judge ruled that if signatures don't match, the ballot can't be outright rejected, and you agree with that ???

Double <Yawn>

Hey now - The dude who suggested reparations for slave owners might be the perfect dude in Callie 2022. He only came up 1.5 million votes short! :lol:

:lol: Well, he's right that "If only republican votes counted, I'm sure that Elder would have won." On the same token, if only the popular vote counted, Republicans might never win another Presidential election. :lol:
Yeah and that proves just how screwed this nation is. Emotional feel good politics is killing this nation big time, but the left is getting away with it - for now.

the GOP smeared Obama because of his race

Dems smear Elder because of his race

there's bad people...on both sides...Trump was right!
No one could smear Obama or disagree with him be it on policy and/or etc because of his race, so in a sense you are right. If anyone disagreed with anything Obama, then it was inferred by the race baiters on the left that it was strictly because of his race that they were disagreeing, and that should never happen again in this country.

What a mistake it has surely been, and Obama took full advantage of it all. Talk about a wolf in the chicken house. Wow.

Forum List

Back