Larry Elder announces 2024 Presidential run as America's first Black President

Same party as the dems today. The party of slavery, segregation and still today they suppress the minorities and offer them trinkets from the treasury as they keep their boots on the neck in exchange for a vote.

I didn't ask for a political party. I asked for an ideology. Do you need me to explain the difference to ya?

Nope, not at all. Yeah, they're the same. Still trying to suppress minorities to get a vote as the minorities languish in poverty. Sad.

So you think Liberals were the religious Christians in and around the Bible Belt?

:cuckoo:

When your hero Hitler confiscated the guns of Jews in Germany, were those Jews safer???

Laughing.....is there were you start up again about the Jews and 911?

Your obsessions are yours, tinfoil.

Interesting that you automatically believe that blacks are unqualified. Very telling.

There are plenty of qualified blacks. The Dems never pick them. The Dems are a party where crap floats to the top.

Tim Scott is a great Senator.

Maxine Waters is an embarrassment.

Kamala is worse...

Laughing.....is there were you start up again about the Jews and 911?

Your obsessions are yours, tinfoil.

That's not an answer, fascist.

What happened to the Jews in Germany after Hitler followed your advice and took their guns away???

That's not an answer, fascist.

What happened to the Jews in Germany after Hitler followed your advice and took their guns away???
The Jews and 911 are your obsession, tinfoil. Not mine.

Feel free to offering us your typical 'blame the jews' screed, as you succumb yet again to your bizarre addiction.

Not true at all....that was on con-servatives....always was, always will be. Own it.

LOL

1682098713599.png

Forum List

Back