large majority of American believe the US is moving in the wrong direction .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.

Attachments

• 1630529914996.png
    1630529914996.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 18
Many of the people who are dissatisfied with the direction we are going are looking at you people and your stupid terrorist death cult.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Take your meds. Your post makes no sense.
Neither does it make sense that "Racist-Segregationist, Hiding in the Basement Biden" got more votes than Obama when President Trump received more votes for re-election than any sitting president in History. KKK Biden is not more popular and never will be more popular than Obama.

Yet there Puppet Stooge Faux Xiden is in The White House with that Maduro like smile that says, "I cheated and I won."

Take your meds. Your post makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense to those who have not forgotten how people are supposed to act. The right has went so far over the edge with the Trump shit and the insurrection shit and the anti vax shit that the republican party has become unrecognizable.

Interesting poll. The right/wrong track figure is ... harsh, but I'm not sure what specifically people were basing opinions on. But what's interesting were the number on Biden and issues. It's largely - except for Afghan which is a one week poll literally - about the same as the division between dems and gopers. If the dems want to retain power in 24, they better not go too far left.

Interesting poll. The right/wrong track figure is ... harsh, but I'm not sure what specifically people were basing opinions on. But what's interesting were the number on Biden and issues. It's largely - except for Afghan which is a one week poll literally - about the same as the division between dems and gopers. If the dems want to retain power in 24, they better not go too far left.
theyve already gone to far left ....

Many of the people who are dissatisfied with the direction we are going are looking at you people and your stupid terrorist death cult.
Where is it? When does it start? At the moment there is nothing.

I expect a giant Red Tide coming in during the mid-terms. The first Obama mid-terms were an historic election sweep across the nation, which we needed to start pulling us out of the Dems double digit UE policies....I expect this will be even greater then that.

Wait, you just had a president a few months ago who received the most votes in the history of your country but somehow this isn't what they wanted?

Wow.
BRILLIANT!
He apparently had more votes that Obama himself. To be precise, more voters voted for him than Registered in this country. Even some dead ones actually were able to climb out of their toombs, dust off, shower, get to the voting locations and cast their votes for Joe Bin Laden. We don't even talk about those who voted from China :rofl: :laugh:.

Forum List

Back