George Soros gives another $500,000 to pro-Newsom effort, bringing total support to $1M

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A billionaire giving so much money to a governor. Does this George fella even live n California?

I always thought this guy was just a boogeyman made up to be more influential than he really is. Maybe there are deeper roots than I knew.

Left-wing billionaire megadonor George Soros gave another half-million dollars to a group supporting embattled California Gov. Gavin Newsom, financial disclosure records show.

Soros gave the organization "Stop the Republican Recall of Governor Newsom" $500,000 in a donation on Monday. Soros had previously given $500,000 to the Democratic group.

While Newsom has enjoyed a considerable fundraising advantage over his challengers, the race is shaping up to be closer than many had initially anticipated.

Soros' latest cash infusion into the race comes as conservative radio host Larry Elder is considered the leading challenger to replace Newsom in this month's recall election. If elected, Elder would be the first Black governor in California history.

Last edited:
A billionaire giving so much money to a governor. Does this George fella even live n California?

Left-wing billionaire megadonor George Soros gave another half-million dollars to a group supporting embattled California Gov. Gavin Newsom, financial disclosure records show.

Soros gave the organization "Stop the Republican Recall of Governor Newsom" $500,000 in a donation on Monday. Soros had previously given $500,000 to the Democratic group.

While Newsom has enjoyed a considerable fundraising advantage over his challengers, the race is shaping up to be closer than many had initially anticipated.

Soros' latest cash infusion into the race comes as conservative radio host Larry Elder is considered the leading challenger to replace Newsom in this month's recall election. If elected, Elder would be the first Black governor in California history.

Escaped Nazi Soros doesn't even live in CA.

Wasn't that the amount the mob gave Joe Kennedy to help get his son elected President?

I always thought this guy was just a boogeyman made up to be more influential than he really is. Maybe there are deeper roots than I knew.

If he isn't a Keyser Soze, WTF hasn't anyone killed this commie bastard.

Soros should give his entire net worth to the Democrat Party….really put his money where his mouth is.

Shocking! A billionaire donating money to a political entity. Thank God, Adelson or Koch would never do that.

Soros , being a convicted felon, has a lot of love for someone like Newsom who has released quite a few of his fellow felons.

I can understand why he is sending money to help his fellow cons.

Did anyone figure out how "Soros" obtained the money most of which he allegedly hands out to support Europhobicism ?

Something new to whine about.

Soros is still alive?

That gorilla incident doesn't sound right. At all political events, there is always patrol cars in the area to prevent incidents like this one. But no one was arrested and there was no Black person around to get upset at a White woman and man telling a Black man to get the hell out of their neighborhood. Which the woman wasn't wearing dirty clothes and wearing a mask but not a COVID protection mask. And none of Elder's security team didn't snatched off the woman's mask in order to identify her.

This is another staged event.

Everyone is being paid by the filthy rich to do performances for them. That they will always stay in power if we keep on falling for their trickery.

Gavin Newsom is heir to a powerful multigenerational San Francisco political machine, which has included the Gettys and Governor Pat Brown and Jerry Brown. Gavin’s father, William Newsom III, became friends with Gordon and Paul Getty at St. Ignatius high school. Jerry Brown also attended this high school, and appointed William Newsom III judge.

Can we get his assets frozen? Turn him over to France?

Did anyone figure out how "Soros" obtained the money most of which he allegedly hands out to support Europhobicism ?
By stealing from fellow jews after turning them into the Nazis is how he got his seed money, then shorts economies betting that they will tank. He then hires henchmen like the dems and homeless and blm around the world to destroy those economies enriching himself. He's a psychopath motivated by MONEY and has no qualms about harming others to do it.

If he isn't a Keyser Soze, WTF hasn't anyone killed this commie bastard.

Possibly because murder is illegal, but I find it interesting that so many "conservatives" on this board suggest those on the left they disagree with should be murdered. American won't be great again until the last leftist is gone.

Not once ever have I heard a leftist say that the someone should kill the last Koch brother. They donate $50 million every election. Or that Republicans should all be killed.

Speaks volumes to those of us watching the USA and expecting you to behave as a mature adult nation where differing views are tolerated. I've watched American Republicans become increasingly radicalized, anti-democratic, and outright fascist.

Forum List

Back