Lara Trump: Every single RNC penny will go to electing Donald Trump

1707914187381.png

~S~

I guess the Senate and House candidates are all on their own. Even if Trump were to hypothetically win, how would he expect to govern with a Democratic Congress? He couldn't get most of his agenda through with his own party in control his first two years.

Republicans never had full control. I guess you don't understand how the Senate works. If you don't know how politics works you shouldn't be posting here.

I guess the Senate and House candidates are all on their own. Even if Trump were to hypothetically win, how would he expect to govern with a Democratic Congress? He couldn't get most of his agenda through with his own party in control his first two years.

Obama did the same thing to the DNC, but it didn't bother you then.

Most of it will go directly into tRump's pocket.

Or his legal defense, lol.

Is that the best the left can come up with these days? A short sound bite with no context? Soros must be working overtime.

It's another Trump money grab.

It will leave the Republican Party in shambles and Trump and his family in the bank.

MAGATs, being the lemmings they are, don't even see it coming.

How do you feel about the direction your party is heading OP?

If Lara becomes the RNC chairman, this will be the beginning of the Trump family (political) dynasty. Trump as POTUS. Lara as the RNC chair. His kids & in-laws (Kushner) making billion $$$ deals around the globe with foreign leaders and the mega rich. That's only going to make the Trumps even more wealthy and powerful.

Forum List

Back