Lap Dances for Food Stamps?

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I just saw this article and couldn't figure out whether to be mad or just laugh. Food stamps for drugs, liquor, and lap dances? I wonder if I have ever been to this place... years upon years ago when I was younger.

"DAYTON, OH (WDTN) -- A bar in Dayton lost its liquor license after it closed for the night Thursday.

The Ohio Liquor Control Commission revoked the liquor permit of Sharkey’s bar, an adult entertainment establishment starting at close of business September 20."

Ohio adult club loses liquor license after drugs, lap dances purchased with food stamps

Food stamps have a "This note is legal tender for all debts public and private" label?

I just saw this article and couldn't figure out whether to be mad or just laugh. Food stamps for drugs, liquor, and lap dances? I wonder if I have ever been to this place... years upon years ago when I was younger.

"DAYTON, OH (WDTN) -- A bar in Dayton lost its liquor license after it closed for the night Thursday.

The Ohio Liquor Control Commission revoked the liquor permit of Sharkey’s bar, an adult entertainment establishment starting at close of business September 20."

Ohio adult club loses liquor license after drugs, lap dances purchased with food stamps
How does that right wing "feel good" policy actually solve Any problems and not increase our costs?

How does that right wing "feel good" policy actually solve Any problems and not increase our costs?
You have to have at least an IQ of 77 to comprehend it.

You have to have at least an IQ of 77 to comprehend it.
anecdotes should be easy for you, in that case.

Forum List

Back