Lady Gaga Says ‘Blood’ Will Be on Trump’s Hands

I think blood is on Congress's hands
With massacre after massacre they have refused to do anything. They could have banned assault rifles, banned large capacity magazines, banned bump stocks

But they prefer that mass murderers have access to as muck killing power as possible

We saw the result on Sunday

Well hell!
If Lady Gaga said it then it must be true right?

Now ask me I give a F@#!

With massacre after massacre they have refused to do anything. They could have banned assault rifles, banned large capacity magazines, banned bump stocks

But they prefer that mass murderers have access to as muck killing power as possible

When was the last time you knew of a criminal following laws? If criminals followed laws we would not have illegal immigration and a bloodbath every week in Chicago!

Paddock went slowly crazy. He may have been in the same mind as what now infects democrats. Kill republicans and especially kill the white people.

Gun control won't help. He would have thrown molotovs out the windows if that's all he had.

Aww look a bunch of retards jumping to conclusions.
Something they say you shouldnt do when it involves an arab

After a spree-killing at a Las Vegas concert that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured over 525 more, Hollywood celebrities have lined up to swing around their undue influence about grave policy issues like Americans’ right to self-defense..

Read It Here : Lady Gaga Says ‘Blood’ Will Be on Trump’s Hands as Celebs Line Up to Call Las Vegas Massacre ‘Terrorism’ - U.S. Daily News

Not Obama?...hmm....he was President for 8 years. Trump for 9 months...and it is his fault nothing has passed? Not Pelosi or Reid in their long positions of power?
Only if a Republican is in charge.
Just how it goes with the Hollyweirdos.

What a patsy. Is she going to blame Obama for all the murders in America in his time in office, in particular Chicago? How about all of the murders and crimes committed in Sanctuary Cities? The illegal immigration policy is something the president CAN impact. That was Obama (and his predecessors) failings.

Some will blame the president for every horrible event. Though when the economy grows, jobs come back, world leaders carry their weight rather than America being saddled with it all as has been the case the last 40 years, all of these entertainers and drones will claim "this was because of Obama".

She should stick to signing, dancing or whatever it is she does to siphon money from the system.

No, the killer was a left wing nut job just like you.

Republicans unbanned high capacity magazines...

They never were banned.

After a spree-killing at a Las Vegas concert that claimed the lives of 59 people and injured over 525 more, Hollywood celebrities have lined up to swing around their undue influence about grave policy issues like Americans’ right to self-defense..

Read It Here : Lady Gaga Says ‘Blood’ Will Be on Trump’s Hands as Celebs Line Up to Call Las Vegas Massacre ‘Terrorism’ - U.S. Daily News

Lady Googoo would be better served if she would only grow a brain. Stupid Hollywood trollop.

They never were banned.

Manufacture and sale of new ones. We'd have a lot less now.

Forum List

Back