LA Reporter visits 30 electric vehicle chargers and gets a wake-up call

What is "It"?

What you seem to be making is an attempt to baffle with bullshit. What premise forms the basis of your "generalized statement"?

This line of yours seems to identify Trump as "Top NY Builder". He was not. Ever.
Was Jesus ever the top prophet?
Subjectively, there are 2-3 billion who think so, they'd be wrong, but you'd accept their opinion as theirs even if it wasn't yours, however if you called Bull, then it would be up to you to name the top Prophet, which you did not do when not naming a top builder and tell us why. So until you give us a name and why, you are telling us your subjective opinion just as a third of the earth does shoving a mythology down our throats.
That being said; my opinion is based on a premised generalization about builders vs destroyers, and you are only proving my point by trying to destroy commentary instead of building a positive commentary yourself.
Let's face facts: the Dems ran on demonizing destroying Trump not building Biden as anything but he's not Trump. That proves my "PREMISE" that you missed in your "destructive nature" to tear down that commentary.

Peak use time has already been thwarted by Aptera. More economical evs can also thwart use time once vending stations and battery standardization evolve into a final (intelligent [italics]) form.
Hmmm. 🤨 Well, good luck with that, if that is what you want. I'll be 70 next September. I plan to linger but still figure, I will not have to transition to a EV.

Hmmm. 🤨 Well, good luck with that, if that is what you want. I'll be 70 next September. I plan to linger but still figure, I will not have to transition to a EV.
Probably not have to, though being immersed/involved in the transition process makes life interesting and promotes speculations on how things might turn out.

Probably not have to, though being immersed/involved in the transition process makes life interesting and promotes speculations on how things might turn out.
No. The amount a decent one costs if more than I want to wager just to be in the trendy crowd, as failure rate and maintenance costs are somewhat known on major component and none is supposed to last as long as I will be driving, so you go ahead. Be sure and give us your progress reports once in a while. A lot of people (different type drivers than I) are buying them. Don't go low end. My grandmother always said you will regret it. That old lady was right about a lot of crap.

Of course, changing from a tiny faded blue Valiant to a Pontiac Lamans, with a 442 4-Barrel black on black interior, when she retired for the last time at 72 years old, totally blind in one eye was probably an error. But, she had it almost 2 years and lived through it.

Was Jesus ever the top prophet?
Not a clue but I'm pretty certain it doesn't have jack shit to do with this conversation
Subjectively, there are 2-3 billion who think so, they'd be wrong, but you'd accept their opinion as theirs even if it wasn't yours, however if you called Bull, then it would be up to you to name the top Prophet, which you did not do when not naming a top builder and tell us why. So until you give us a name and why, you are telling us your subjective opinion just as a third of the earth does shoving a mythology down our throats.
I said what I said because I asked Google "was Trump ever New York's top builder and I got two pages full of articles that noted Trump had made such a claim but that it was not true. I did not read into them deeply and did not see who the top builder might have been. Since Trump is the only one claiming that he is the top builder, I came to the conclusion that you got the idea from him.
That being said; my opinion is based on a premised generalization about builders vs destroyers, and you are only proving my point by trying to destroy commentary instead of building a positive commentary yourself.
I'm sorry, but that's simply blather. Our exchange here began when you claimed that democrats only tear things down and that as evidence you claimed that democrats refused to acknowledge Trump was NY's top builder. That in itself was extremely weak but this "premised generalization" is just nonsense you've strung togther in an attempt to evade having to explain yourself.
Let's face facts: the Dems ran on demonizing destroying Trump not building Biden as anything but he's not Trump.
There's some truth to that. American would have elected anyone who wasn't Trump. But Biden has an extensive record in the House and Senate and his name is attached to a great many major legislative accomplishments. He was well liked and highly respected by senior figures on both sides of the aisle He was eminently more qualified to be president, even after Trump's four years in office.
That proves my "PREMISE" that you missed in your "destructive nature" to tear down that commentary.
You still haven't spelled out your premise and you have not proven that Democrats have a destructive nature. Their antagonism towards Trump is a defense of the nation. Trump has been and continues to be a clear and present danger to the American democracy and the rule of Constitutional law. With a great deal more evidence I could claim anyone supporting Trump is an enemy of the United States attempting to destroy the Republic.

No. The amount a decent one costs if more than I want to wager just to be in the trendy crowd, as failure rate and maintenance costs are somewhat known on major component and none is supposed to last as long as I will be driving, so you go ahead. Be sure and give us your progress reports once in a while. A lot of people (different type drivers than I) are buying them. Don't go low end. My grandmother always said you will regret it. That old lady was right about a lot of crap.

Of course, changing from a tiny faded blue Valiant to a Pontiac Lamans, with a 442 4-Barrel black on black interior, when she retired for the last time at 72 years old, totally blind in one eye was probably an error. But, she had it almost 2 years and lived through it.
We define evs differently. Having gone low end (~ $650), this battery-motor ebike conversion kit is still performing well and after two wisconsin winters neither of the two components having been warmed by a heating pad, as one (the battery) will be this winter.

We define evs differently. Having gone low end (~ $650), this battery-motor ebike conversion kit is still performing well and after two wisconsin winters neither of the two components having been warmed by a heating pad, as one (the battery) will be this winter.
Dude! You guys up there are too hard core to believe. Never visited Wisconsin, but did winter training in Minnesota and heard Wisconsin just as bad in February. I'd tip my hat to ya, but fight you to the death for my UnderArmor, Northface Fleece and TriClimate outer wear. Surprising the resilience of that battery even on an E-Bike in your kind of weather.:omg:

Not a clue but I'm pretty certain it doesn't have jack shit to do with this conversation

I said what I said because I asked Google "was Trump ever New York's top builder and I got two pages full of articles that noted Trump had made such a claim but that it was not true. I did not read into them deeply and did not see who the top builder might have been. Since Trump is the only one claiming that he is the top builder, I came to the conclusion that you got the idea from him.

I'm sorry, but that's simply blather. Our exchange here began when you claimed that democrats only tear things down and that as evidence you claimed that democrats refused to acknowledge Trump was NY's top builder. That in itself was extremely weak but this "premised generalization" is just nonsense you've strung togther in an attempt to evade having to explain yourself.

There's some truth to that. American would have elected anyone who wasn't Trump. But Biden has an extensive record in the House and Senate and his name is attached to a great many major legislative accomplishments. He was well liked and highly respected by senior figures on both sides of the aisle He was eminently more qualified to be president, even after Trump's four years in office.

You still haven't spelled out your premise and you have not proven that Democrats have a destructive nature. Their antagonism towards Trump is a defense of the nation. Trump has been and continues to be a clear and present danger to the American democracy and the rule of Constitutional law. With a great deal more evidence I could claim anyone supporting Trump is an enemy of the United States attempting to destroy the Republic.
Yes it does, I see you do not comprehend analogies nor accept them, so addressing the rest of your denial will be pointless.
ZOOOOM!

Dude! You guys up there are too hard core to believe. Never visited Wisconsin, but did winter training in Minnesota and heard Wisconsin just as bad in February. I'd tip my hat to ya, but fight you to the death for my UnderArmor, Northface Fleece and TriClimate outer wear. Surprising the resilience of that battery even on an E-Bike in your kind of weather.:omg:
Yes, the resilience is fascinating and prompts further experiments, because as a battery ages it becomes more susceptible to low temperatures. Considering temperature, the driver inside a compartment on a sunny winter day should not require a source of heat though there is still the possibility of an (battery-operated electric snowmobile suit [italics]) that is yet to come onto the market. The heating pad for the battery (a compartment inside a compartment) should suffice, a thermometer (with perhaps a dashboard readout) will monitor this.

Yes, the resilience is fascinating and prompts further experiments, because as a battery ages it becomes more susceptible to low temperatures. Considering temperature, the driver inside a compartment on a sunny winter day should not require a source of heat though there is still the possibility of an (battery-operated electric snowmobile suit [italics]) that is yet to come onto the market. The heating pad for the battery (a compartment inside a compartment) should suffice, a thermometer (with perhaps a dashboard readout) will monitor this.
Good luck with it. Try not to freeze your ass off up there, the next few months.;)

So... there's no greenhouse effect?
No! The electricity is FREE and does not warm the planet, Denier Boy!!

It’s even freer and less impactful in China because it’s on a per capita basis! Chinese makes up for the damage done by American CO2 because per capita.

Forum List

Back