LA Reporter visits 30 electric vehicle chargers and gets a wake-up call

I suspect similar reasons for the 40% that don't work at all. RWNJs tear shit up when they're pissed, and they seem to be pissed all the time.
Bitter. They're bitter. I guess because their lives didn't turn out like they thought they would. But then, whose does?

Obvious projection.

LWNJs are vandalizing Tesla supercharging stations because Elon Musk triggers them.

Other chargers are having the cords cut off by hood rats for scrap.
Okay, you got me. What is a hood rat?

Bitter. They're bitter. I guess because their lives didn't turn out like they thought they would. But then, whose does?
Because we don’t live our lives thinking the sky is falling?

Ok, I guess I can live with that.

When the dems held total sway they made a law where a economy vehicle (23.7 mpg and under) and a EV is taxed extra at registration time.

Electric car owners are required to pay a yearly highway fee on top of the standard vehicle registration fees. The use fee is 85 percent of the taxes paid on the fuel used by a vehicle with an EPA fuel economy rating of 23.7 mpg combined.

It's costing me $12.00 extra for my KIA Soul over my 4X4 F-150 at registration time.....Isn't that a kick in the head?

It just goes to show when dems and taxes are involved nobody gets a free ride.
Ok, which one you wanna bitch about? People not paying enough gas taxes or paying extra at registration to make up for it?

Make up your alleged minds.

Ok, which one you wanna bitch about? People not paying enough gas taxes or paying extra at registration to make up for it?

Make up your alleged minds.
Just saying that the dems did not give the virtue-signalers any breaks.

I also found out that they are paying Virginia sales tax at the charging stations too. ;)

Bucees has announced a partnership with Mercedes for its EV network. If Bucees is doing it, then all the truckstops will start doing as well.

Have you ever gassed up at a Buc-ee's?
hell yea. Thats a Texas tradition. There is one from Austin to San Antonio, one on the route from Austin to Houston, and one between Austin and Dallas. I always stops when going out of town. Its the Law!

For the ignorant. This is what Texas considers an appropriately sized gas station.
3e25f713ac39dd3141f993173d65f3c9

Image-from-iOS-47.jpg

hell yea. Thats a Texas tradition. There is one from Austin to San Antonio, one on the route from Austin to Houston, and one between Austin and Dallas. I always stops when going out of town. Its the Law!

For the ignorant. This is what Texas considers an appropriately sized gas station.
3e25f713ac39dd3141f993173d65f3c9

Image-from-iOS-47.jpg
Yeah, they are massive. Over 100 pumps. It's insane there. I've had to wait before for an open pump. Can't imagine what that would be like for charging stations.

Yeah, they are massive. Over 100 pumps. It's insane there. I've had to wait before for an open pump. Can't imagine what that would be like for charging stations.
I saw a bunch at the one between SA and Austin. This was before the newly announced deal, but they had put an entire line of them along the front curb. I imagine in the future stations will look like small parking lots surrounding a central retail store. Maybe something like this:

1700666594080.jpeg

I saw a bunch at the one between SA and Austin. This was before the newly announced deal, but they had put an entire line of them along the front curb. I imagine in the future stations will look like small parking lots surrounding a central retail store. Maybe something like this:

View attachment 862243
But with 100 stations.

Didn't Texas pass something to charge their EV drivers so they could help with their share of the highway maintenance? I remember them talking about it, and being a red state, assumed it was a done deal. EV people should be paying their share as those are some heavy vehicles.

Several states have additional fees for registering EVs. California and Texas are among them. California also limits the times when EVs can be charged (lol).

Several states have additional fees for registering EVs. California and Texas are among them. California also limits the times when EVs can be charged (lol).
What if your battery runs down during peak use time on the grid, you just get a room?

Forum List

Back