LA Bank Robbery!

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Since my friends who've read my previous acid-gun themed heist story wanted me to elaborate on the omens of chemical weapons in modern times, here's a deadly acid-gun story inspired by my favorite Hollywood (USA) movie The Town. Merry Christmas (and stay safe),

EXTRA NOTE: Chemical weapons are a sign of the real darkness of new age terrorism and should be addressed by modern legislators!

====

My name's Isaac. I live in Los Angeles, the City of Angels (USA). I've lived in California my whole life, and I studied psychology and literature at UCLA. Now, I'm a professional bank robber. I'm planning the perfect bank robbery during the holiday season in LA. I love Los Angeles. It's my town!

sg15.jpg

I read the works of Frantz Fanon while at UCLA and like to think about how bank robbery is a new form of capitalism subversion. However, I'm not a politically affiliated thief. I simply care about the nature of the heist and its relation to pedestrian fears, which is why I care about making my bank robberies elegant and perfectly nonviolent. I consider myself the ideal nerdy bank robber!

jag16.jpg

This is the gun I'll be using for my LA bank robbery this Christmas season. Doesn't look that impressive, does it? I assure you, it is. This toy water-gun is inserted with a glass tube containing highly-corrosive HCL acid, which I procured through a lab connection at UCLA this autumn. This is my heist weapon, folks!

sg11.jpg

Don't copy what I do, my friends. Don't try to repeat this at home. Bank robbery is no simple feat and requires an extraordinary sense of calculation and planning. I intent to make this 'acid-gun' heist in LA a sign of chemical weapons advisories. I won't be firing my gun, but I intend to send the LA Times a message so that chemical weapons are denounced in the media as a new form of martial imagination. I want to be a scientific thief!

sg13.jpg

The CUE bank in LA is a very impressive building. The security is tight, and the guards are skilled. There're lasers and computers protecting and securing the vault which holds the $20 million diamonds I intend to steal on the day of the heist!

sg1.jpg

ISAAC: "I'll be calling myself the Dreamer for this elegant Los Angeles bank robbery, and this is how I'll look!"

sg2.jpg

I walk into the LA bank and hold my toy water-gun in my hand and my outfit tightly worn. I grab the first guard in the front entrance and fire my acid-gun at the floor of the bank near the front entrance to reveal it's corrosive. I tell him to disarm himself and keep him as my hostage until I tie him up inside the vault-room!

sg3.jpg

After I grabbed the $20 million diamonds with the help of a bank executive inside, I walk out with the diamonds stored in a hidden compartment in the soles of my leather boots and grab a pretty young woman named Shirley as my hostage. I do this all within 10 minutes, before the LAPD arrives to answer the computerized alarms which have surely gone off by now. Shirley is very cooperative!

sg6.jpg

SHIRLEY: "The dude, this 'Dreamer' showed me the $20 million diamonds in the soles of his shoes, and they were immaculate!"

sg4.jpg

Shirley and I escape the city through the LA metro system and arrive at my rental house outside LA. I keep her there tied up before I tell the LA Times I've succeeded in performing an 'acid-gun heist' of the LA bank intended to send the message that all chemical weapons must be denounced by modern society. The LA metro has become my asset!

sg8.jpg

LAPD OFFICER DAMIEN: "We'll catch this 'Dreamer' thief now that the hostage Shirley has been returned home safely by him!"

sg7.jpg

I purchase an exciting Astrotrain triple-changer Transformers (Hasbro) robot-toy, which transforms into both a train and a space-shuttle before I leave California and head to the Virgin Islands.

sg5.jpg

LA TIMES: "All we know about this 'Dreamer' is that he's sent ripples through this city about the darkness of chemical weapons!"

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back