Kyle Rittenhouse: Teen's homicide trial for Kenosha shootings opens with jury selection

1636374199213.png

So Kyle knew the man he killed was a pedophile? You make it sound like there's an open season on pedophiles.
Can you read? Or are you just smoking crack?

You replied to my post with complete disregard to what I said. Read it again slow one.

Why bother with a court of law?
TV, movies tells us all genders are purely equal. But when watching sports...MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAA Football, there are no women playing in those zones. Then we get to reality.. Police and Fire are infected. The military is infected. The costs off the charts to pay for equity.

TV, movies tells us all genders are purely equal. But when watching sports...MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, NCAA Football, there are no women playing in those zones. Then we get to reality.. Police and Fire are infected. The military is infected. The costs off the charts to pay for equity.

You poor thing. Are you also Rapture Ready?

Why bother with a court of law?

I agree. He never should have been charged in the first place. It was self defense. I doubt he would have been charged here in Florida with our "stand your ground" law.

The fact that he dispatched three worthless low life shitheads is just gravy.

As far as Rosenbaum carrying a chain, that is true. I'm not sure from where or when he got it as there's video of him from earlier and there's no sign of the chain; and I'm not sure what happened to it as he didn't have it on him when he was shot; but he did have one for a while...
FYI:

I've researched this case. I know where he got the chain. He fucking stole it.

A demolition company, Azarian Wrecking, was contracted to demolish an old school gymnasium building at the nearby St. James the Apostle Catholic Church campus.

5f23054eb2a27.image.jpg

The demolition site pictured above is where a lot of the rioters, terrorists and communist insurgents stole various objects to use them as weapons. Many of them were slinging those rocks, bricks and chunks of concrete at the police, homes, businesses, innocent people's vehicles and also at the brave heroic U.S. militia men who were protecting the city of Kenosha from being destroyed and burnt to the ground by the communist/terrorist insurgents.

During his violent crime spree in the hours after he was stupidly discharged from a mental hospital, the homeless violent pedophile Rosenbaum stole that tie-down chain off of Azarian Wrecking's heavy equipment trailer.

Rosenbaum and his criminal accomplices, including Joshua Ziminski, the guy who fired the first shot at the Carsource lot where Rosenbaum earned his Darwin award, stole Azarian Wrecking's heavy equipment trailer, then turned it on it's side, and set it on fire in the middle of Sheridan road, the main road through downtown Kenosha.

Rosenbaum stole that tie-down chain from that trailer.

Last edited:
. To me, that's evidence Grosskreutz intended to disarm him, not kill him. If he wanted to kill him, he would have just shot him. Instead, there's no video showing him ever pointing his gun at Rittenhouse.
And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. Why do you base all of your political opinions on your stupid lies? :dunno:

Contrary to your stupid lie, the video shows Grosskreutz point his Glock pistol at Kyle's head. That's when Kyle transformed Grosskreutz's right bicep into pink mist in a split second.

In his testimony, Grosskreutz even admits that he pointed the Glock at Kyle.

Last edited:
And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. Why do you base all of your political opinions on your stupid lies? :dunno:

Contrary to your stupid lie, the video shows Grosskreutz point his Glock pistol at Kyle's head. That's when Kyle transformed Grosskreutz's right bicep into pink mist in a split second.

In his testimony, Grosskreutz even admits that he pointed the Glock at Kyle.
Two fools with the gun discipline of a toddler on a sugar rush. We should be glad bystanders were not shot by one of these jackasses.

He immediately ran to the police. You persist with a debunked lie.

The rest is irrelevant.
I put him/her on ignore...(not sure what pronoun the unicorn is using today)

It's just a troll that trolls every subject.

Two fools with the gun discipline of a toddler on a sugar rush. We should be glad bystanders were not shot by one of these jackasses.

Rittenhouse's gun discipline was perfect. I don't know how many rounds he fired, but if ANY of them went anywhere they should not have, I'm sure we would have heard of it a long time ago.

The 3 shot (2 killed) in #Kenosha, Wisc. at the BLM riot have been identified.

Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, was the first one killed. Video allegedly shows him chasing teen shooter & throwing something at him. Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender for a sex crime involving a minor. pic.twitter.com/up1VgDyrgZ

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 27, 2020

Forum List

Back