kyle rittenhouse now broke

He may have been acquitted by a sympathetic jury but it is a complete fallacy to say he "did nothing wrong". The Trump Cult cheered when he was acquitted but karma is a bitch, and just like George Zimmerman, these right wing assholes who get off without any legal consequences of killing innocent people, cannot escape the karmic justice of the universe.

Rittenhouse killed two people using a gun he purchased illegally and was not allowed to own. He crossed state lines breaking laws all of the way, because he wanted the excitement of a confrontation. He got way more than a good time hunting libs.
I guess we shouldn’t be surprised the same demafacist that think hamas is innocent victims are the same people that think rittenhouse did something wrong in defending himself from demafacist brownshirts trying to kill Jim

He may have been acquitted by a sympathetic jury but it is a complete fallacy to say he "did nothing wrong". The Trump Cult cheered when he was acquitted but karma is a bitch, and just like George Zimmerman, these right wing assholes who get off without any legal consequences of killing innocent people, cannot escape the karmic justice of the universe.

Rittenhouse killed two people using a gun he purchased illegally and was not allowed to own. He crossed state lines breaking laws all of the way, because he wanted the excitement of a confrontation. He got way more than a good time hunting libs.

It wasn't purchased illegaly, as the judge dismissed those claims.....and crossing state lines had nothing to do with this case.....

He killed two assholes who tried to murder him....one of the idiots he shot and killed was a serial child rapist...I know that you want to defend the child rapist....but you leftists are just sick.

It wasn't purchased illegaly, as the judge dismissed those claims.....and crossing state lines had nothing to do with this case.....

He killed two assholes who tried to murder him....one of the idiots he shot and killed was a serial child rapist...I know that you want to defend the child rapist....but you leftists are just sick.
These are the same vermin that defend baby beheaders in hamas

~~~~~~
Hmm..., How many Black people did Rittenhouse kill?
Why did you disagree? Twenty year ild working class kids aren't usually secretly wealthy. Nothing wrong with that.

As a real aside, the kids kind if an idiot, but he had real talent with quick shots and controlling his fire. Most people would have emptied the mag on the mob when attacked. He literally only popped his direct attackers when they were attacking him. 👍🤠🤠

I love the people who asked why the shot the dude with the skateboard. You mean the wooden club with metal balls on it? Yea that'll kill you.

i told you they wont get anything from him on those civil suits. he has nothing to give. I do not understand why people think it is ok for criminals to kill a kids and he should not defend himself. He was acquitted and did nothing wrong . live with it.
He has notoriety, something they cannot take from him

It is now up to him on how to best exploit this opportunity in life.

Grosskreutz should have taken the shot.
?

Speaking of morons:

He did get two of them!

Well the law said it wasn’t lawless…\’s what black people did he kill? Link
the only black was the one tried toi kic k him and had lousy ames. lol but he ran with his tail between his legs.

i told you they wont get anything from him on those civil suits. he has nothing to give. I do not understand why people think it is ok for criminals to kill a kids and he should not defend himself. He was acquitted and did nothing wrong . live with it.
Why would his lawyer be giving quotes, disclosing personal information, unless he was instructed to do so? Very strange.

Forum List

Back