Kyle Rittenhouse Is Extradited To Face Homicide Charges In Wisconsin

The democrats filed the warrants.......cause he shot joe biden voters trying to kill him...

nobody files charges unless they know they have a darned good chance of prevailing.

Hey, you're from Chicago, you know exactly how much the Cheeseheads love the FISH coming up there and stirring up trouble.

Shit, I don't even exceed the speed limit driving through Wisconsin.

I don't think the case gets to trial. The liberals have to make available the name and information of the witnesses on the scene- and they want to protect those who were looting and burning as well as the police officers allowing the event to take place. I don't see the Wisconsin prosecutors wanting to honor Mr. Rittenhouse's 8th Amendment rights for his defense and decide to drop the matter "quietly".

yeah, I think you are fantasizing, buddy.

Any witness gets transactional immunity for rioting or looting or other minor crimes.

As for the police officers, they already know they are in enough trouble for letting Rittenhouse and his militia buddies bring guns into a demonstration zone.

The democrats filed the warrants.......cause he shot joe biden voters trying to kill him...

nobody files charges unless they know they have a darned good chance of prevailing.

Hey, you're from Chicago, you know exactly how much the Cheeseheads love the FISH coming up there and stirring up trouble.

That's just bullshit. The Florida prosecutors knew they didn't have a case against the Z-man and pursued it anyhow. Ditto with the Baltimore prosecution after the death of Freddie Gay.

These charges are being made to make a political point in a liberal jurisdiction.

That's just bullshit. The Florida prosecutors knew they didn't have a case against the Z-man and pursued it anyhow. Ditto with the Baltimore prosecution after the death of Freddie Gay.

These charges are being made to make a political point in a liberal jurisdiction.

Kenosha is hardly a liberal jurisdiction.

Also, we didn't have tape of Zimmerman or the cops murdering people. We have tape of Rittenhouse.

Dude, I saw the tapes. Everybody has seen them. I trust the actual evidence. If you think that is what actually happened there then you are both delusional & stupid.
You are delupid.

I saw the tapes, too. So did the law enforcement professionals who filed an arrest warrent for Rittenhouse.

Are they delusional?
Wait wait.
Everyone look.
Here we have a board member claiming that D.A’s don’t do things for political reasons.
Everyone point and laugh.
How old are you, joe? 13? 15?
Please tell me you aren’t a grown adult who is this naive.

I don't think the case gets to trial. The liberals have to make available the name and information of the witnesses on the scene- and they want to protect those who were looting and burning as well as the police officers allowing the event to take place. I don't see the Wisconsin prosecutors wanting to honor Mr. Rittenhouse's 8th Amendment rights for his defense and decide to drop the matter "quietly".

yeah, I think you are fantasizing, buddy.

Any witness gets transactional immunity for rioting or looting or other minor crimes.

As for the police officers, they already know they are in enough trouble for letting Rittenhouse and his militia buddies bring guns into a demonstration zone.

Arson and robbery might be "minor crimes" in your liberal jurisdiction and the libs in Wisconsin can certainly choose not to prosecute them. However, if the witnesses testify they will open themselves up to civil liability.

Seventeen-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who's charged with fatally shooting two men and wounding a third during a protest in Kenosha, Wis., was extradited from Illinois to Wisconsin following the ruling of Lake County Judge Paul Novak.

Novak denied Rittenhouse's request to remain in Illinois, according to The Associated Press, noting that the defense had characterized the charges as politically motivated. "This Illinois court shall not examine any potential political impact a Wisconsin District Attorney potentially considered in his charging decision," Novak's ruling read.

Until Friday, Rittenhouse had been held in Lake County, Ill., which borders Kenosha, where the shootings took place on Aug. 25. He is now in Wisconsin where he faces life imprisonment if convicted of his most serious crime, first degree intentional homicide. Rittenhouse has also been charged with attempted intentional homicide as well as underage possession of a firearm.
/QUOTE]

Life in prison. No parole.
So do you believe that all kids who defend themselves when they are attacked by suicidal maniac child molesters should be thrown in prison for life?

Or just Kyle?
Just a gun lover who should have stayed home with his gun that night. All he did was prove the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States.

Ah, Daniel...he's alive and the anarchist he shot isn't. What he proved is that if the Police won't stand up to the mob then at some point private citizens will.
It isn't up to the mob. Self-defense is just that; castle doctrine and stand your ground is just that. He left his Home State to travel to anther State when not part of the organized militia. Persons are still dead; some consideration should be made regarding manslaughter. He could have stayed home with his gun instead.

At the time he shot the child molester in the groin, Kyle Rittenhouse was a 17 year old schoolchild living in Illinois who had a summer job in Wisconsin working as a lifeguard.

Why do you LWNJ moonbats at USMB consistently scramble to the defense of pedophiles??????

Last edited:
Seventeen-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who's charged with fatally shooting two men and wounding a third during a protest in Kenosha, Wis., was extradited from Illinois to Wisconsin following the ruling of Lake County Judge Paul Novak.

Novak denied Rittenhouse's request to remain in Illinois, according to The Associated Press, noting that the defense had characterized the charges as politically motivated. "This Illinois court shall not examine any potential political impact a Wisconsin District Attorney potentially considered in his charging decision," Novak's ruling read.

Until Friday, Rittenhouse had been held in Lake County, Ill., which borders Kenosha, where the shootings took place on Aug. 25. He is now in Wisconsin where he faces life imprisonment if convicted of his most serious crime, first degree intentional homicide. Rittenhouse has also been charged with attempted intentional homicide as well as underage possession of a firearm.
/QUOTE]

Well he was being chased by a bunch of Feral Animals and tripped up.

Then he realized he was a dead MF and picked off 2 such feral animals that dived on him to kill him.

Baby faced kid runs down the street with his hands up pleading with law enforcement who ignored him.

Kid is under protective custody. Until this total horse S is over.

/QUOTE]

So do you believe that all kids who defend themselves when they are attacked by suicidal maniac child molesters should be thrown in prison for life?

Or just Kyle?
He wants a show trial with predetermined verdict, followed by a witch burning.

There is the fact that there was a lot of premeditation involved. He traveled to another state to get neck deep in civil unrest he had no personal stake in and then walked around acting like a jackass. He was not protecting his property nor did anyone ask him to protect their property. He was just a dumbass thug looking for trouble. He decided to take the law into his own hands but now looks to the law to exonerate him for murder. The law is necessarily hostile to vigilantism and this stupid asshole is going down.
His age will probably mitigate the sentence somewhat. The DA would probably love to use him as an example to other vigilantes, but the kid is 17. I don't think he'll walk, but I don't think he'll get life, either.
Shouldn't even see a jury...I expect the charges will be broomed by a judge.

Good riddance to another Boog Boi wannabe.
“The boog boys”... lol.
Too funny.
Well, at least it gives you a break from saying/typing “white supremacists”

Same thing actually
Could you explain how you came to that conclusion?
He squatted and bore down.

Well, since it's obvious you don't even know the basic facts of the case, I think we're done here.
Check in with me once he's acquitted so you can do an emo vent.
BTW, sounds like you know something about getting bent over in prison. You're amifa aren't you?
When you dropped the soap, did you make it look like an accident or were you obvious about it? :saythat:

Joey cares nothing for facts. He dreams of being Stalin...Joey wants a show trial followed by a witch-burning.

anyone who is committing a crime cannot claim self defense.

Rittenhouse was breaking WI gun laws.

It is this act that was responsible for all events that followed.

No, he was not. (Directly from two different lawyers-one criminal defense, one specializing in gun laws, both licensed in Wisconsin.) The laws cited do not apply...one only applies to someone with specific types of weapons (which his was not), the other explicitly does not apply to a 17 year old.

Well, since it's obvious you don't even know the basic facts of the case, I think we're done here.
Check in with me once he's acquitted so you can do an emo vent.
BTW, sounds like you know something about getting bent over in prison. You're amifa aren't you?
When you dropped the soap, did you make it look like an accident or were you obvious about it?

Nope... I'm a law-abiding citizen... who doesn't go around shooting people.

The basic facts of the case are this.

He illegally crossed a state line with an illegal weapon.

Lie.

He violated a curfew order

Possibly. If so...fine him $100.

He shot a man.

He defended himself against an attacker...not seeing the problem here.

When a crowd attempted to arrest him (because the police couldn't be bothered) he shot into the crowd, killing someone else and wounding another.

No, when attacked with a deadly weapon (to wit, a skateboard), he defended himself. When another attacker drew a gun, he, again, defended himself.

He then fled, indicating guilt.

Yes, he "fled"...directly to the police. Of course...the lynch mob he'd just escaped from may have had something to do with his "fleeing".

He's going down, buddy.

Naah. Case should be broomed by a judge.

Forum List

Back