Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Political Hero far wise and mature beyond his years.

who's a better citizen floyd or rittenhouse ?

• floyd

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • rittenhouse

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
One one side you have the possible fact of a violation of a gun control law, and on the other the reality of actual self defense against a violent mob led by a child molester attacking a child.

I'm NOT trying to spin it, or use that for emotional demagoguery, but just to keep it real.

Well, here, let me help you keep it real:

Kyle Rittenhouse broke the law when he purchased his weapon. As a result, everything which occurs after that is tainted by that, and things get more complicated. See, he didn't simply shoot and kill someone. He shot and killed someone with an illegally obtained weapon. That increases the severity of the crime. It could also show intent to commit further crimes (otherwise, why would he need an illegally obtained rifle?).

Also, unless he knew the guy chasing him was a pedophile, that doesn't matter an iota in any discussion of why Rittenhouse shot and killed him...

I understand your position. And that was my point.

Seriously. "Tainted" Yes, that is what you have, the idea that a violation of the approved way of getting a gun, is more important than mob violence led by a pedophile.

Your position is that the not having the gun legally, is more important than the mob violence we can see with our eyes on the video clips.

You want society to ignore the mob violence and focus instead on the terrible "taint" of a gun that was not approved by the State.

That is the question for society. To side with the young man defending him self with a "tainted gun" or the violent mob that attacked him.

The young man wasn't "defending himself" from the mob, he was running away from his first shooting. The "mob" was stopping his escape from the crime. The real "heros" are the unarmed protestors who chased this young asshole, knowing he'd already shot someone.

His first shooting wasn't shown on that video.

He ran from an older man that was attacking him, until he heard a shot fired, then turned and defended himself.

The mob was still there. It would not have been safe for him to stay there.

Leaving was the obviously right thing to do.

THe "unarmed protestors" were armed. One had a gun. ONe had a skateboard.

Bullshit his first shooting wasn't shown. These antifa types are all about filming everything.

If this was not self defense than nothing is.

He was running from the scene of his first shooting you lying piece of shit. Everything you posted was from your right wing echo chamber. All of the lies you lot are regurgitating about this kid ignores why the protestors were chasing him - he had shot and wounded another protestor, and then started running away.

Read the timeline:

"After about 30 seconds, protesters can be heard screaming about a shooting, and Rittenhouse is seen appearing to make a phone call before running away. In the background, someone can be heard saying, "I shot somebody."

"Timeline of alleged Wisconsin protest shooter's path"

i think #BLM wishes they hadn't given birth to antifa, but they did.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

cities would bern as prescribed by the #Bernie campaign..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...
Antifa was around before BLM bunghole.

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

I will be happy when he hears the guilty verdict and cries for his mommy...

The Big Lie is still a thing for you? Get over it.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

So, now your a doctor and a racist...

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
Natural tendencies towards violence.........................
Which political persuasion was burning cities last summer, Butch?

That's different. For reasons... that they will come up with eventually.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
He was breaking the law before he ever fired shot.a

Funny you let out why he fired a shot.

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.
I let out why he fired a shot?
He was breaking the law by being 17 in possession of a firearm and out past curfew. Had he stayed at home drinking beer with Mom he would not be on bond.

Irrelevant. Simply carrying a firearm isn't enough to attack someone. He hadn't showed his ID to anyone so nobody knew he was 17 and not 18.

Next.
He was also violating curfew and it doesn't matter if he was IDed at the time since charges were filed after the fact. He knew what he was doing was illegal..Ignorance is not a valid defense in a court of law.

But it should be.

This is not 1777, when the laws were something normal people could have a decent grasp of.

Now, the laws fill whole buildings and no one can NOT be ignorant of most of them.

One one side you have the possible fact of a violation of a gun control law, and on the other the reality of actual self defense against a violent mob led by a child molester attacking a child.

I'm NOT trying to spin it, or use that for emotional demagoguery, but just to keep it real.

Kyle Rittenhouse broke the law when he purchased his weapon. As a result, everything which occurs after that is tainted by that, and things get more complicated. See, he didn't simply shoot and kill someone. He shot and killed someone with an illegally obtained weapon. That increases the severity of the crime. It could also show intent to commit further crimes (otherwise, why would he need an illegally obtained rifle?).

Also, unless he knew the guy chasing him was a pedophile, that doesn't matter an iota in any discussion of why Rittenhouse shot and killed him...

Seriously. "Tainted" Yes, that is what you have, the idea that a violation of the approved way of getting a gun, is more important than mob violence led by a pedophile.

Your position is that the not having the gun legally, is more important than the mob violence we can see with our eyes on the video clips.

You want society to ignore the mob violence and focus instead on the terrible "taint" of a gun that was not approved by the State.

That is the question for society. To side with the young man defending him self with a "tainted gun" or the violent mob that attacked him.

The young man wasn't "defending himself" from the mob, he was running away from his first shooting. The "mob" was stopping his escape from the crime. The real "heros" are the unarmed protestors who chased this young asshole, knowing he'd already shot someone.

He ran from an older man that was attacking him, until he heard a shot fired, then turned and defended himself.

Bullshit his first shooting wasn't shown. These antifa types are all about filming everything.

He was running from the scene of his first shooting you lying piece of shit. Everything you posted was from your right wing echo chamber. All of the lies you lot are regurgitating about this kid ignores why the protestors were chasing him - he had shot and wounded another protestor, and then started running away.

Read the timeline:

"After about 30 seconds, protesters can be heard screaming about a shooting, and Rittenhouse is seen appearing to make a phone call before running away. In the background, someone can be heard saying, "I shot somebody."

He was running because he was being attacked you insane piece of shit.

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.
He was breaking the law by being 17 in possession of a firearm and out past curfew. Had he stayed at home drinking beer with Mom he would not be on bond.

Irrelevant. Simply carrying a firearm isn't enough to attack someone. He hadn't showed his ID to anyone so nobody knew he was 17 and not 18. You can't chase someone down who is running away and say that he was breaking the law. Taking the law into your own hands might end up with it getting blown off by a gun.

Next.
Lest we fail to mention that he's on video trying to turn himself in.

Exactly.

By no means is this kid a hero. Just someone else who used a gun to defend himself.

Considering taht he put himself in that position to help others, AND how well he did in defending himself,

I'm comfortable considering him a hero.

Read the timeline:

He was running because he was being attacked you insane piece of shit.

He was running because he shot a man and the crowd was trying to hold him for the police. Then he shot two more people in his efforts to escape.

Irrelevant. Simply carrying a firearm isn't enough to attack someone. He hadn't showed his ID to anyone so nobody knew he was 17 and not 18. You can't chase someone down who is running away and say that he was breaking the law. Taking the law into your own hands might end up with it getting blown off by a gun.

Next.
Lest we fail to mention that he's on video trying to turn himself in.

Exactly.

By no means is this kid a hero. Just someone else who used a gun to defend himself.

Considering taht he put himself in that position to help others, AND how well he did in defending himself,

I'm comfortable considering him a hero.

Well then I guess you need to specify WHY he's considered a hero.

A hero for helping clean up graffiti from antifa and blm? Ok.

A hero for shooting someone? Nah. Not in my eyes.

Irrelevant. Simply carrying a firearm isn't enough to attack someone. He hadn't showed his ID to anyone so nobody knew he was 17 and not 18.

Next.
He was also violating curfew and it doesn't matter if he was IDed at the time since charges were filed after the fact. He knew what he was doing was illegal..Ignorance is not a valid defense in a court of law.

But it should be.

This is not 1777, when the laws were something normal people could have a decent grasp of.

Now, the laws fill whole buildings and no one can NOT be ignorant of most of them.
Sorry but, your ignorance is not a form of defense allowed in a court of law.

Read the timeline:

Go start your PLM - Pedophiles' Lives Matter, and good luck.

1. If true, then this case shows why those laws should be overturned. They prevent young men (and women) from the proper use of firearms, especially in times of dire need such as civil unrest.

Perhaps they should. If they should, let's do it.

But it doesn't absolve him for having broken laws which currently exist...

2. My point is not to be "salaciousness" but to drive home the fact that this man leading the attack on Rittenhouse, was a known bad guy, with a history of targeting people younger than him.

Um, okay...

3. A curfew that the cops were not enforcing. Selective enforcement is an injustice. If everyone else was allowed to be there, then so was Rittenhouse.

I regularly drive over the speed limit; usually around 78mph or so. Quite often people pass me like they're getting paid for it. But that doesn't mean I can't get pulled over and cited for speeding. I most certainly can...

4. Considering the mess of gun laws, I do not not know that there is was not a way for him to get a gun that would satisfy even a gun control lawyer.

He's a minor. As such, there are very specific instances in which he can possess a firearm.

Traveling across state lines with your "medkit" isn't one of those instances...

5. I've read that he claimed to be a certified emergency medical emergency technician and did have a med kit. I've seen no one challenge that, so I've seen no one support it.

I see. So the kid has a first aid kit, and you believe he's an EMT because, well, no one's challenged it. Well, I'll challenge it. Let me lead you down the road of disappointment: To become an EMT in the state of Illinois an applicant must be at least 18 years of age. So, no, he wasn't a certified EMT. He was a kid with an illegally obtained firearm and a bag of band-aids...

The kid is stupid and violent.
Since when are minions of the Reich opposed to violence?

iu

iu

That kid's life is over. It's a shame he had to murder those folks. The entire thing is tragic.

The tragic thing is he didn't have to murder those folks. he could have stayed home in Antioch, and minded his own business.
He didn't murder anyone. They got what they deserved. Those BLM/Antifa thugs could have stayed home if they didn't want to die.

There isn't a civil war. You're criminals and will dealt with as such.
It's obvious there soon will be a civil war. You're on my list of the first people to shoot when it starts.

The kid is stupid and violent.
Since when are minions of the Reich opposed to violence?

iu

iu

Rittenhouse is a dumb kid and now he's a murderer.

I'm a second amendment, anti-Antifa, conservative law and order guy and some 17 year old running around in public carrying an AR-15, particularly in a tense situation like that, is not a hero. He's a dangerously stupid kid and his parents are worse.

I'm a second amendment, anti-Antifa, conservative law and order guy and some 17 year old running around in public carrying an AR-15, particularly in a tense situation like that, is not a hero. He's a dangerously stupid kid and his parents are worse.
thats an opinion,, and the 2nd A doesnt have an age limit,,, so say again how youre a 2nd A supporter??

Whatever one may think of George Floyd, at least he didn't hang out with a known terrorist group, and flash racist hand signs with them

Forum List

Back