Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Political Hero far wise and mature beyond his years.

who's a better citizen floyd or rittenhouse ?

• floyd

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • rittenhouse

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i think #BLM wishes they hadn't given birth to antifa, but they did.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

cities would bern as prescribed by the #Bernie campaign..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

• Banned

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

if everyone was the same clolour, who would you pick ?

The kid is stupid and violent.

Antifa was around before BLM bunghole.

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

I will be happy when he hears the guilty verdict and cries for his mommy...

The Big Lie is still a thing for you? Get over it.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

So, now your a doctor and a racist...

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
He was breaking the law before he ever fired shot.

There isn't a civil war. You're criminals and will dealt with as such.

Funny you let out why he fired a shot.

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.

like trump ,he deserves one in the ear

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.
Can't wait for him to be in jail and be that BOYFRIEND you always wanted.

I let out why he fired a shot?
He was breaking the law by being 17 in possession of a firearm and out past curfew. Had he stayed at home drinking beer with Mom he would not be on bond.

Can't wait for him to be in jail and be that BOYFRIEND you always wanted.

So, you are gloating at the idea of a young man being raped in prison?

Wow.

There isn't a civil war. You're criminals and will dealt with as such.

That is what tyrants always say, when the people they oppress fight back.

Forum List

Back