Kyle Rittenhouse FLEES from a group of students w/dog in tow after being asked a few questions

The "judge", if you can call him that, in the case practically screamed at the courtroom saying "my son my son! you people better not call him nothing but my son!"

The bastard didn't even want them using the legal term of "shooter", he didn't put his thumb on the scale, he sat his big fat ass on the scale and jumped up and down on it.
There is no such quote in the transcript

He never excluded the word shooter

You are posting lies

I had a fair amount of sympathy for Rittenhouse, initially. He seemed like a hapless teen, enamored with Rambo fantasies. Instead, I blamed those who invited a naive kid to enter a race riot armed with heavy weaponry.

Regardless, Rittenhouse has failed to rise above, or learn anything from, his mistakes. Now that he's milking them for an income, I can't really defend him at all.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure, the demafasict brownshirts learned not to chase after him

I think you can easily draw that conclusion... although you can't entirely blame the jury, given how much evidence was withheld from them by Judge Senile.
You’re the one who said the jury was racist, not me.

As for the “evidence” that was “withheld”, it was not pertinent to the charges of homicide and attempted homicide.

Besides all that, it was not withheld, the judge merely said it could not be used against Rittenhouse in the murder trial and he was right.

Last edited:
I had a fair amount of sympathy for Rittenhouse, initially. He seemed like a hapless teen, enamored with Rambo fantasies. Instead, I blamed those who invited a naive kid to enter a race riot armed with heavy weaponry.

Who invited him?
Regardless, Rittenhouse has failed to rise above, or learn anything from, his mistakes. Now that he's milking them for an income, I can't really defend him at all.
What mistake did he make?

Your allegation is unsupportable

“Racism” is just the standard lib lie

And he’s certainly no coward
Rittenhouse sought out black demonstrators with the intent of murdering them – that’s racism.

Indeed, Rittenhouse traveled to another state knowing he would encounter black demonstrators; going out of one’s way to murder individuals because of their race is in fact racism.

Rittenhouse sought out black demonstrators with the intent of murdering them – that’s racism.

Indeed, Rittenhouse traveled to another state knowing he would encounter black demonstrators; going out of one’s way to murder individuals because of their race is in fact racism.
You are a liar

He sought out no one of the sort

He sought out no one to murder but only shot white guys in self defense. Those are facts

they were rioters not demonstrators

Proof?

It would be racist if it were true. It is not.

Forum List

Back