Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong

Jibber jabber babble babble.

How frustrating for you. Democrats in charge of the nation. Georgia looking to go Blue and cut off any chance of electoral victory. I can see why you would not want to debate any issue honestly.

They have nothing.. The husband is a hopeless alcoholic and the mother works minimum wage.

She's a CNA. She's not pulling in big bucks, but it's more than minimum wage.

Basically, it doesn't matter. Judgements can be written so that, if the mother one day starts pulling is six figures a year, much of it could go to the plaintiffs.

A buddy of mine was rear-ended on his motorcycle last year by some crack whore in a Hyundai. She was uninsured and owned nothing. My buddy still got a judgement against her, to wit: If she ever wins lotto, Bryan gets his money first. If she ever gets married, then divorces and gets alimony, that alimony goes to Bryan and not the crack whore of an ex-wife. Similarly, a judgement can be rendered against Rittenhouse himself, so that he starts paying restitution at some point in the future.

If you don't think civil lawsuits are comin', you're nuts...

Last edited:

Basically, it doesn't matter. Judgements can be written so that, if the mother one day starts pulling is six figures a year, much of it could go to the plaintiffs.

A buddy of mine was rear-ended on his motorcycle last year by some crack whore in a Hyundai. She was uninsured and owned nothing. My buddy still got a judgement against her, to wit: If she ever wins lotto, Bryan gets his money first. If she ever gets married, then divorces and gets alimony, that alimony goes to Bryan and not the crack whore of an ex-wife. Similarly, a judgement can be rendered against Rittenhouse himself, so that he starts paying restitution at some point in the future.

You're expecting mom to win the lotto? That's a long shot.. What did she have to do with Rittenhouse shooting people? The kid is a victim for sure, but a victim of this whole militia/anarchist fantasy.

Oh, I’m sure they are…People view the civil courts as a lottery…That I think is a problem, not only for Kyle, but for CNN, MSNBC, The city of Kenosha, and any lib news propaganda publication that absolutely lied about this kid….

You're expecting mom to win the lotto? That's a long shot.. What did she have to do with Rittenhouse shooting people? The kid is a victim for sure, but a victim of this whole militia/anarchist fantasy.

What did she do with him shooting people? Well, legally speaking, he was a child. He was her child. As such, she had the duty and responsibility to keep her son safe.

She failed to do that.

No, I'm not expecting Mom to hit Lotto, just like my buddy's not expecting the crack whore to hit Lotto. But, if she does, he'll see his money from the judgement before she sees a nickel. A long shot, yeah, but it's there...

What did she do with him shooting people? Well, legally speaking, he was a child. He was her child. As such, she had the duty and responsibility to keep her son safe.

She failed to do that.

No, I'm not expecting Mom to hit Lotto, just like my buddy's not expecting the crack whore to hit Lotto. But, if she does, he'll see his money from the judgement before she sees a nickel. A long shot, yeah, but it's there...
Yeah, good luck with that on both items.

He didn’t know those he shot personally and didn’t know of their crimes…

Will I cry over their deaths?

No…

Is Kyle guilty of something?

Yes.

What is he guilty of?

Being in possession of a firearm that was illegally obtained through a Straw purchase.

Should he be convicted for that?

Yes, and only that.

Let also be clear Kyle legal troubles are far from over even if found not guilty and he will face civil lawsuits which will cost him and his family a lot of money because even though I believe he is innocent of the killings he can be found guilty still for damages which is totally different…
The criminal history of Kyle's attackers is important because it shows their willingness to attack innocent people.

The families of the people Rittenhouse killed will absolutely sue him for wrongful death. I can't envision a scenario where they don't.

Will they go after the state or local government? I dunno', maybe, but they'll sure as fuck go after Rittenhouse...
Grosskreutz' attorney, MSNBC reporter Kimberly Motley, has already filed a $10 million lawsuit against Kenosha. She is also representing the estate of Joseph Rosenbaum.

And MSNBC has also been caught jury tampering by following the juror bus, which is illegal and the judge has kicked MSNBC out of the courthouse.

Kyle will probably get a bigger windfall than Sandmann.

Who is the person Rittenhouse fired at twice but didn't hit?
Another habitual criminal offender named Maurice Freeland.

Forum List

Back