Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong

Everyone who took a round from him that night had one thing, at least, in common... they tried to chase him down and either take his weapon or point a weapon AT HIM. He made no attempt to go after anyone. They died from a vicious case of "arrogant stupid".

This case should have never been brought to trial...if the jury hits Kyle hard the judge will move to mistrial this travesty of justice....so get yourself ready for more riots....

He killed a boy rapist and a girl beater in self defense.

According to the collective radical American left he committed the worst crime imaginable: he failed to die that night. In fact, not only did he fail to die like a good little white boy, he pulled a most impressive Rambo impersonation and looked damn good while doing it. See, in today's America, all of the above is a monumental no-no. If nothing else he demonstrated to the entire world the capability of a determined, coolheaded rifleman. Let's go Kyle!

He didn’t know those he shot personally and didn’t know of their crimes…

Will I cry over their deaths?

No…

Is Kyle guilty of something?

Yes.

What is he guilty of?

Being in possession of a firearm that was illegally obtained through a Straw purchase.

Should he be convicted for that?

Yes, and only that.

Let also be clear Kyle legal troubles are far from over even if found not guilty and he will face civil lawsuits which will cost him and his family a lot of money because even though I believe he is innocent of the killings he can be found guilty still for damages which is totally different…

He didn’t know those he shot personally and didn’t know of their crimes…

Will I cry over their deaths?

No…

Is Kyle guilty of something?

Yes.

What is he guilty of?

Being in possession of a firearm that was illegally obtained through a Straw purchase.

Should he be convicted for that?

Yes, and only that.

Let also be clear Kyle legal troubles are far from over even if found not guilty and he will face civil lawsuits which will cost him and his family a lot of money because even though I believe he is innocent of the killings he can be found guilty still for damages which is totally different…
Damages aren’t awarded to idiots.

Still, the fact remains Kyle is nowhere out of legal troubles and faces a massive amount of bills and possible civil judgements against him even if not found guilty and his mother could be also in legal trouble…

The only true issue I have with Kyle is how he obtained the firearm and doing it illegally should cost him something.

As for killing, well let God judge him because I have no sorrow for those that died…

He killed a boy rapist and a girl beater in self defense.

Did you ever watch the Naked Gun movies?

In the second one Frank Drebin is in Washington DC being honored for his 100th drug dealer killed.

Frank stands up and thanks the crowd. Then he says. “In all honesty I backed over the last two with my car.”

The crowd gasps. Frank quickly continues. “But thankfully they turned out to be drug dealers.”

So Frank wasn’t a terrible driver. He was a great man killing Drug Dealers.

See the connection yet?

Forum List

Back