Kyle Kover (white NBA player) writes about white privilege in The Player’s Tribune

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Privileged | By Kyle Korver

This guy is a complete moron. He’s getting all sorts of praise for his piece from sports journalists. The only part I agree with him on is the end where he says now it’s time for him to shut up.

Kyle will of course donate most all of his wealth for the cause to counter his privilege. Bwhahhahaaa! Nothing like entertainers/sports players crying the river of privilege and hate while living high off the hog.....Its good to be the King!

....the police shot and killed a WHITE mother [ holding a BABY ] -she is doing NOTHING wrong
Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
....WHITE man laying flat, hands behind head, etc --doing EVERYTHING cops says, is BEATEN by cops

...etc etc etc
...extreme bullshit--EXACTLY like the MSM
..what about Smollet and OJ?

I was stopped by cops THREE times for:
walking to work and biking!!!!!!
I'm white

Privileged | By Kyle Korver

This guy is a complete moron. He’s getting all sorts of praise for his piece from sports journalists. The only part I agree with him on is the end where he says now it’s time for him to shut up.
that time was before he started.

a white men in the NBA are like unicorn tears. now that dirk is retired, one less.

Qutie a few 1/2 white are allowed to play. Curry, Thompson are on right now. Dont see a real white in this game? But my eyes are going bad.

I don't know how Korver can live with the incredible guilt of being white while so many other people are not.
Sad.

Race-Distribution.png

Forum List

Back