Kurdish Female Fighters Face Is Militants In Iraq's North

Vigilante, thank you for your service - I thank God for your company but you do not know what idb would or would not do in the future for our country either. Give him a chance. note - I'm a ma'am not a sonny and I am not trying to get on the wrong side of you but idb was just making a comment. You don't think you were a little hard on him?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Totally unnecessary, Vigilant. He might turn out to have more courage than the people in your company. You never know until you're there. Talk is cheap.

I was there 40+ years ago, your talk is cheap, sonny! Most of the people in my company gave their lives against communists!
Time for a meme, big fella.
I know you've got one somewhere.

He is your elder. Respect that.

Totally unnecessary, Vigilant. He might turn out to have more courage than the people in your company. You never know until you're there. Talk is cheap.

I was there 40+ years ago, your talk is cheap, sonny! Most of the people in my company gave their lives against communists!

Thank you for your service.

Vigilante, thank you for your service - I thank God for your company but you do not know what idb would or would not do in the future for our country either. Give him a chance. note - I'm a ma'am not a sonny and I am not trying to get on the wrong side of you but idb was just making a comment. You don't think you were a little hard on him?
No worries and thanks ma'am.
I'll just have a wee cry in the corner and I'm sure I'll feel better.

I thank God for those who fought against the communists like Vigilante and I thank God for those of our young men who care enough to get involved in discussions such as this one - such as Idb has done. We need both our elders and our young men. They are our future and the elders guide ( should ) the way by example. We need both.

How do you know?

How do you know?

call it a hunch.

Forum List

Back