Kristi Noem for the KILL against Fake News CNN Hack Ellie Smith

Tampa_Bay

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2022
CNN Hack Ellie Smith tweeted:
PSA if you’re going to tweet something snarky about CNN+, hundreds of journalists and technicians who did nothing but work their tails off just had the rug pulled out from under them. So be kind.

Gov Kristi Noem responded:
Now you know how the Keystone XL Pipeline workers feel.

SLAM DUNK! Love it! Noem is totally awesome (and easy on the eyes too).

Story:

It’s quite the burn, but Noem makes a great point.
Joe Biden halted construction on the Keystone XL pipeline on his first day in the Oval Office, and that led to job losses that people like Ellie Smith didn’t whine over.
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) pointed out that scuttling the pipeline’s construction led to the loss of nearly 2,000 jobs from his state alone, a claim that fact-checkers backed up.
What about the people fired over vaccine mandates? Tim Bryant, a Georgia radio host, reminded Smith about those lost jobs.

55tp0s.jpg

During Covid............she refused to shut down........Children went to school............and it was a choice to mask or get the jab.

Imagine that.

She through all of it was straight as AN ARROW CORRECT...................

I like the sound of President Noem.

• Banned
55tp0s.jpg

During Covid............she refused to shut down........Children went to school............and it was a choice to mask or get the jab.

Imagine that.

President Noem sounds great to me. Can Republicans have the first female president? That would be awesome.

55tp0s.jpg

Imagine that.

She has no private sector job experience. She is a first term governor of one of the tiniest states in the entire US with a population smaller than Miami Florida, who had one term in Congress prior to that. She is nowhere near ready to be president of the United States and the largest economy in the world.

• Banned
She has no private sector job experience. She is a one term governor of one of the tiniest states in the entire us with a population smaller than Miami Florida, who had one term in Congress prior to that. She is nowhere near ready to be president of the United States and the largest economy in the entire world.

She has the right vision and the right view, and thats all you need. She can surround herself with experts who share her world view to run the executive branch departments.

Hell, I could be president.

She has no private sector job experience. She is a first term governor of one of the tiniest states in the entire US with a population smaller than Miami Florida, who had one term in Congress prior to that. She is nowhere near ready to be president of the United States and the largest economy in the entire world.
And yet she did the best with Covid than any other state...............SHE DIDN'T SHUT DOWN..........

She is honest..........and has been spot on for years.

Is your fear that they will shred her because she is not battle hardened yet?

And yet she did the best with Covid than any other state...............SHE DIDN'T SHUT DOWN..........

She is honest..........and has been spot on for years.

Is your fear that they will shred her because she is not battle hardened yet?
They will shred her just like they will shred anybody who isn't in lockstep with the left. The Covid thing is impressive but you have to take into account how small and remote South Dakota is. Sturgis bike rally is their biggest tourism event. And I love South Dakota, it's a beautiful state.

My worry is her getting duped just like Trump did bringing the wrong people in. It was Trump's business experience that salvaged the economy

They will shred her just like they will shred anybody who isn't in lockstep with the left. The Covid thing is impressive but you have to take into account how small and remote South Dakota is. Sturgis bike rally is their biggest tourism event. And I love South Dakota, it's a beautiful state.
Perhaps she is much tougher than you think.............That is the question..........

I don't think she is with the establishment.........She WENT COMPLETELY away from them............

Not a swamp creature...........I'd vote for her.

She has no private sector job experience. She is a first term governor of one of the tiniest states in the entire US with a population smaller than Miami Florida, who had one term in Congress prior to that. She is nowhere near ready to be president of the United States and the largest economy in the world.

She's better equipped than maobama was. At least she's been a chief executive.

Says the person who voted for Barack Obama I assume? Did you have an issue with that, Osiris? Not so much?
One term in Congress? You don't really know much about Noem...do you?

PSA if you’re going to tweet something snarky about CNN+, hundreds of journalists and technicians who did nothing but work their tails off just had the rug pulled out from under them. So be kind.

OH SNAP! Dem's ancestors felt that beat down. :auiqs.jpg:

The Constitution determines what makes a person eligible to run for POTUS, and she is. Regardless, the best she can hope for is a VP nod from Trump.

SLAM DUNK! Love it! Noem is totally awesome (and easy on the eyes too).

Story:

It’s quite the burn, but Noem makes a great point.
Joe Biden halted construction on the Keystone XL pipeline on his first day in the Oval Office, and that led to job losses that people like Ellie Smith didn’t whine over.
Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) pointed out that scuttling the pipeline’s construction led to the loss of nearly 2,000 jobs from his state alone, a claim that fact-checkers backed up.
What about the people fired over vaccine mandates? Tim Bryant, a Georgia radio host, reminded Smith about those lost jobs.

Dude. In the 24 hours since joining this board, you have spammed this board with over two dozen topics.

WTF?

The Constitution determines what makes a person eligible to run for POTUS, and she is. Regardless, the best she can hope for is a VP nod from Trump.
That would be cool

Trump / Noem 2024
DeSantis / Noem 2024

Both are cool.

Dude. In the 24 hours since joining this board, you have spammed this board with over two dozen topics.

WTF?
Prolific members are a boon to any site, as long as they come here through the legal pathways.

Forum List

Back