*Kohl's Next*

"do not hate people not just like you" is not a political agenda.
Sure it is when your whole clothing line promotes “ gay pride”.

Shirts with gay pride incorporating Disney characters,Star War Characters,Gay Slogans etc.

It’s called propoganda.

Your quote talked about mugs, so I found one for you.
It talked about books aimed at Children ages 2-8. Why you so ashamed that you have to omit that part?

“books for children aged 2-8 titled "Bye Bye, Binary," "Pride 1,2,3" and "I'm not a girl."

Sure it is when your whole clothing line promotes “ gay pride”.

Shirts with gay pride incorporating Disney characters,Star War Characters,Gay Slogans etc.

It’s called propoganda.

Is this part of the gay agenda...

GUEST_f6045650-a1ba-4f37-bac7-67dc11c65b14

It talked about books aimed at Children ages 2-8. Why you so ashamed that you have to omit that part?

“books for children aged 2-8 titled "Bye Bye, Binary," "Pride 1,2,3" and "I'm not a girl."

Did you buy those for your kids or grandkids?

Losers resort to mocking when their game doesn't work. Save your insults for naive college kids. I'm far superior to you intellectually and everyone here knows it.

But of course, everyone knowns that calling someone a cocksucker is the very height of of intellectual superiority.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I went to Target today. Full parking lot, long lines at the cash registers... your boycott isn't going that well.
Yeah, that's why they've lost 7 billion in value on their stock and have moved a lot of that perverted crap out of plain view of children. Except of course, in the blue cesspools who bathe in such filth and celebrate it. BTW, have you picked up your "tuck friendly" one piece yet? I hear they're flying off the shelves... :auiqs.jpg:

No I did answer, actually. I'm not going to wander into imagination-land with you. I gave you two examples.

There's also a huge difference between an owner/company that is actively funding/supporting candidates and laws to support a political agenda, which is what Chick-filk-a and Twitter executive leadership do, and a company just trying to target a specific demographic of consumer.

And despite the fact that Chick-fil-a leadership are blatantly anti-gay and Musk is anti-trans, as I told you, I still eat at Chick-fil-a from time to time and still use Twitter regularly. I think companies are bigger than just one decision and one or even a handful of people. There are lines that can be crossed, but generally I'm not into cancel culture, and even if I were, I'd probably just stop patronizing the business and shut the fuck up about it.

So that should answer your questions. If it doesn't, I can't help you.
So you won’t address a similar scenario if the shoe were on the other foot. That’s usually the sign of a person who is running from standards.

Forum List

Back