*Kohl's Next*

The same thing I told all those who invested in Emu eggs a few years back. It's an investment. Investments don't always pay off. That's why they don't call them a savings account.
the only thing i know about investing is Fidelity mutual funds, concentrating on certain sector industries over 40 yrs, and never moved one dollar from its original placement ever....i'm lazy about that...too much work shuffling nonsense from here to there to nowhere

the only thing i know about investing is Fidelity mutual funds, concentrating on certain sector industries over 40 yrs, and never moved one dollar from its original placement ever....i'm lazy about that...too much work shuffling nonsense from here to there to nowhere
Read the fine print. They tell you past value increases don't guarantee future increases.

The best way to let any business know that their money was wasted is to let the stuff that you are not interested in stay on the shelf.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Then again, I can't help but think about the shop lifting issue. If the stuff is moved, it could always be those who don't pay who end up taking it.

The best way to let any business know that their money was wasted is to let the stuff that you are not interested in stay on the shelf.

Yeah, but you would think people would get the hint by now that if you go woke you go broke.

Just what every newborn wants since obviously they know their sexuality even before they can talk.

With all of the shoplifting going on these days, maybe some people will start going into every
store, gather up all of the freaky rainbow gaybo stuff, load it all in their cart,
and run out the door with it. Then take it all to a landfill and burn it.

With all of the shoplifting going on these days, maybe some people will start going into every
store, gather up all of the freaky rainbow gaybo stuff, load it all in their cart,
and run out the door with it. Then take it all to a landfill and burn it.

One thing is for sure, it's ridiculous that you're pushing this crap on innocent little kids and infants even. The only question I have is why. What do they gain from it?

One thing is for sure, it's ridiculous that you're pushing this crap on innocent little kids and infants even. The only question I have is why. What do they gain from it?

One can only hope that sanity returns to this country soon and they criminalize all stores, schools, libraries, politicians and doctors carrying, promoting or performing homosexual indoctrination and gender modification on little kids, with heavy criminal penalties.

If I walked into any store and saw friggin Pride merchandise I would immediately turn around and leave.

Unless is was a gun store selling Class III machine guns for pre Hughes Amendment prices. Then I wouldn't give a shit.

Yea, like how many of those tranny swim suits do they expect to sell at a Target store? Like maybe one every three years?

There will some stupid idiotic Moon Bats that will buy some of the Kohl Woke baby merchandise to show off in front of their Moon Bat friends but not very many people will buy it.

The decision to put that filth in a store was not driven by a profit incentive but lack of moral clarity from woke store owners.

Yea, like how many of those tranny swim suits do they expect to sell at a Target store? Like maybe one every three years?
See, that’s the thing. If they don’t sell they will stop doing it. They seem to think there’s a market for this sort of stuff. Time will tell.

There was an insulation of massive protection of women for the two genders. That has reduced ridiculously in percentages depending on location. That does not exist anymore. Except for locations. Watching what is happening to our nation and Western World and I have to say that women who are in control are stupid.

Forum List

Back