*Kohl's Next*

That ranks as one of the more ignorant things I have ever read on these forums.

So we should probably ban t-shirts with anything sinful on them?
Oh I'm sure you think I'm ignorant. I don't really give a damn what you think about my beliefs. I've lived too long to care what degenerates think about me.

Wait, so it is the "gay agenda" or is it "gender ideology"?
You tell me. Memo from Target talking about LGBT books targeting kids

“Target Corp (TGT.N) is offering more than 2,000 products, including clothing, books, music and home furnishings as part of its Pride Collection. The items include "gender fluid" mugs, "queer all year" calendars and books for children aged 2-8 titled "Bye Bye, Binary," "Pride 1,2,3" and "I'm not a girl."

“Target Corp (TGT.N) is offering more than 2,000 products, including clothing, books, music and home furnishings as part of its Pride Collection. The items include "gender fluid" mugs, "queer all year" calendars and books for children aged 2-8 titled "Bye Bye, Binary," "Pride 1,2,3" and "I'm not a girl."

So, is that part of the gay agenda or is that the gender ideology?

Does this one trigger you?

GUEST_8e7f46e3-8c8c-4572-b01a-5535b2d651fa

Forum List

Back