Kohberger's Goose is Cooked

I worked at and for the NSA for 25 years champ. Im relatively certain about what they do.

Mission

The National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) leads the U.S. Government in cryptology that encompasses both signals intelligence (SIGINT) insights and cybersecurity products and services, and enables computer network operations to gain a decisive advantage for the nation and our allies. Throughout the site, NSA/CSS will be referred to collectively as NSA.

NGA is the imagery intel agency.

Maybe you should do a modicum of research before you run your mouth. You might look a bit less like a moron.

Suuuuuuure you did, sport.

What you are claiming is if Fort Huachuca picks up a video broadcast they can't view it.

Sure you want to go down that path, chief?

Suuuuuuure you did, sport.

What you are claiming is if Fort Huachuca picks up a video broadcast they can't view it.

Sure you want to go down that path, chief?
WTF are you babbling about. Ft Huachuca is a training base. There is no collection site for NSA or anyone else there. But to answer your question no NSA wouldn’t be the agency doing the collection, processing, analysis and reporting of that type of data.

So yeha let’s go down this road. We can just add it to the long list of shit you’ve been wrong about in this thread

WTF are you babbling about. Ft Huachuca is a training base. There is no collection site for NSA or anyone else there. But to answer your question no NSA wouldn’t be the agency doing the collection, processing, analysis and reporting of that type of data.

So yeha let’s go down this road. We can just add it to the long list of shit you’ve been wrong about in this thread

Yeah, it also houses SIGINT and GEOINT units. You are remarkably uninformed. You haven't found ANYTHING I am wrong about in this thread. The one link that was posted to refute what I claimed actually AGREED with my position.

Aaaaaaaaand you still didn't address what I asked, if the NSA intercepts a video transmission, according to you, they can't view it.

Still want to go down that track?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah, it also houses SIGINT and GEOINT units. You are remarkably uninformed. You haven't found ANYTHING I am wrong about in this thread. The one link that was posted to refute what I claimed actually AGREED with my position.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
No it doesn’t. There are MI training units there, but no active collection assets.

You have wrong about literally everything you’ve said in this thread.

No it doesn’t. There are MI training units there, but no active collection assets.

You have wrong about literally everything you’ve said in this thread.

If NSA intercepts a video transmission, can they view it? You are dodging like a progressive loser....

If NSA intercepts a video transmission, can they view it? You are dodging like a progressive loser....

Your first little story was an example of IMINT which NSA does not do.

This example would be SIGINT which is what NSA does. So it’s possible depending on the intercept, its encryption. But that doesnt mean NSA has the ability to take pictures of the Inside of peoples buildings through their roofs. But even if they did NSA does not do domestic collection. Not without a USSID 18 waiver.

Your first little story was an example of IMINT which NSA does not do.

This example would be SIGINT which is what NSA does. So it’s possible depending on the intercept, its encryption. But that doesnt mean NSA has the ability to take pictures of the Inside of peoples buildings through their roofs. But even if they did NSA does not do domestic collection. Not without a USSID 18 waiver.

Sooooo, why are those buildings in Utah using so much power? What makes you think they are not eavesdropping on the American public, because they say they aren't?

You can't be that gullible, can you?

Sooooo, why are those buildings in Utah using so much power? What makes you think they are not eavesdropping on the American public, because they say they aren't?

You can't be that gullible, can you?
Almost all of NSAs sites are in the US that doesn’t mean they are collecting in the US.

I know they aren’t. There was a program under the patriot act where NSA could access US telecom company’s records for anti terrorism reasons but that program was shut down. But even then there was active collection of that data. It’s illegal. Everyone working at NSA knows that. Do you think all those people are just nt saying anything?

Back in the 1980's a good friend of mine worked for Hughes Aircraft, and he told me about a security briefing that they got from the NSA. They showed him a screen print that they had taken from an airplane flying 3,000 feet over his building. They had claimed that they took the picture through a window, but he knew that that was impossible. So the only way they could have done it was THROUGH the roof.
Bingo.... I read all about CIA/NSA wayback. Most of what I learned has become reality.

Bingo.... I read all about CIA/NSA wayback. Most of what I learned has become reality.

Indeed. As hard as Mr. Couchpotato is denying what No Such Agency does I am almost believing he did formerly work for them.

That, or he is a powerfully stupid person.

Indeed. As hard as Mr. Couchpotato is denying what No Such Agency does I am almost believing he did formerly work for them.

That, or he is a powerfully stupid person.
You guys are right. NSA records all phone calls all over the world. ALL OF THEM!!!! They also capture all the interwebs traffics. AND, they videotape everything from geosynchronous satellites, which can see inside your house. Nothing is kept from them. NOTHING!!!! They are the all knowing and all seeing OZ!!!!

You guys have it all figured out.

:rolleyes:

Killer psychopath changed his license plates days after the four victims were stabbed to death.
Heck I change my license plates for no reason, don't you?

They had expired Pennsylvania plates, so that can be explained away, the cell phone evidence, the DNA evidence, the car seen in the area before and right after the murders, evidence apparently collected in Pennsylvania, that can’t be explained easily.

You guys are right. NSA records all phone calls all over the world. ALL OF THEM!!!! They also capture all the interwebs traffics. AND, they videotape everything from geosynchronous satellites, which can see inside your house. Nothing is kept from them. NOTHING!!!! They are the all knowing and all seeing OZ!!!!

You guys have it all figured out.

:rolleyes:
Had an Uncle who worked for Bell Telephone, he was very hep to Eschelon. Once in a while, on the phone, I'd pop something like 'kill the precedent', which isn't what you think it says,......He'd get all freaked out.

Had an Uncle who worked for Bell Telephone, he was very hep to Eschelon. Once in a while, on the phone, I'd pop something like 'kill the precedent', which isn't what you think it says,......He'd get all freaked out.
LOL ok. Here. Think about the manpower and system requirements to listen to and or record every phone conversation just in the US. Then factor in that NSA would still have its stated mission of providing both national and tactical SIGINT support for foreign intelligence requirements. Oh and CYBERCOM is now a sister command that does both offensive and defensive cyber operations. Oh and then untold thousands of people who are spying on US citizens would have to keep quiet about it. I’m sure that’s happening. No really I am.

LOL ok. Here. Think about the manpower and system requirements to listen to and or record every phone conversation just in the US. Then factor in that NSA would still have its stated mission of providing both national and tactical SIGINT support for foreign intelligence requirements. Oh and CYBERCOM is now a sister command that does both offensive and defensive cyber operations. Oh and then untold thousands of people who are spying on US citizens would have to keep quiet about it. I’m sure that’s happening. No really I am.

Umm, that's why the NSA is the largest single user of super computers on the planet.

Umm, that's why the NSA is the largest single user of super computers on the planet.
It’s less A processing problem and more a collection asset and storage problem.

320 million people in the US. If every person only makes 1 hour of phone calls per day I get that many of the people in the US aren’t old enough to be calling on the phone but people spend way more than an hour a day on their phone talking so this is a conservative estimate anyway. That’s 320 million hours of recording per day. That’s 116.8 billion hours a year. It takes about 1.3 GB of space for an hour of audio. That’s 151.8 billion GB of audio per year. We haven’t even started on the text messaging and internet usage for just the phones. Add in all the internet traffic etc.

Also how do you propose NSA actually collects the traffic in the first place. Cell phones by definition do not have a long range, hence the cells. Are you going to place, manage and maintain collection assets in order to get all this collection. There are over 400k cell sites in the US.

Oh and when someone calls you from a different cell that conversation would be collected twice and recorded twice.

Oh and when you talk on a cell phone its actually using 2 frequencies so the hours would actually be doubled.

So yeah. Your living in a fantasy world.

It’s less A processing problem and more a collection asset and storage problem.

320 million people in the US. If every person only makes 1 hour of phone calls per day I get that many of the people in the US aren’t old enough to be calling on the phone but people spend way more than an hour a day on their phone talking so this is a conservative estimate anyway. That’s 320 million hours of recording per day. That’s 116.8 billion hours a year. It takes about 1.3 GB of space for an hour of audio. That’s 151.8 billion GB of audio per year. We haven’t even started on the text messaging and internet usage for just the phones. Add in all the internet traffic etc.

Also how do you propose NSA actually collects the traffic in the first place. Cell phones by definition do not have a long range, hence the cells. Are you going to place, manage and maintain collection assets in order to get all this collection. There are over 400k cell sites in the US.

Oh and when someone calls you from a different cell that conversation would be collected twice and recorded twice.

Oh and when you talk on a cell phone its actually using 2 frequencies so the hours would actually be doubled.

So yeah. Your living in a fantasy world.

Nope, you are merely a silly person. Algorithms go through the calls, flag questionable ones, send them off to a human who then discards or sends them up to the next level.

Forum List

Back