Kohberger's Goose is Cooked

No, it's you who do not realize how capable the NSA is.

Spoof site, eh? Your 'link' is in my article.............................:highfive:
Did you really think that website was real?

general-janet-alexander.jpg

That's the picture of the "commander of DSI" Janet Alexander. Janet Reno and General Alexander former DIRNSA.

:auiqs.jpg:

You guys are just messing with me right? You didnt actually think that the DSI existed did you?

look at the URL. .gov1 not .gov

gov/

NSA's actual site.

gov1.info/index.html

The site you posted.

Just wow....
It's a site revealing the powers NSA has, with links to related information from various types of sources, all on the left side of the page. It's accurate.

FYI- your links don't work.

More:

It's a site revealing the powers NSA has, with links to related information from various types of sources, all on the left side of the page. It's accurate.

FYI- your links don't work.

That's because I bolded the .gov and .gov1 portion of the URL.
More:

Believe what you want I guess, but you're living in a fantasy world.

That's because I bolded the .gov and .gov1 portion of the URL.

Believe what you want I guess, but you're living in a fantasy world.
It's been previously reported on, James Clapper even lied to congress about it, then 'changed' his testimony.
He admitted under oath they have the capability.

It's been previously reported on, James Clapper even lied to congress about it, then 'changed' his testimony.
He admitted under oath they have the capability.
Cool. You go on believing NSA is listening to your phone calls and reading your emails.

Cool. You go on believing NSA is listening to your phone calls and reading your emails.
He he he.....Never said they were listening to my phone calls or reading my emails. I said they have the capacity to store this information and do so.

After telling Congress that the National Security Agency does not collect data on millions of Americans, National Intelligence Director James Clapper has issued an apology, telling Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein that his statement was "clearly erroneous."

Secret documents leaked by former NSA contract worker Edward Snowden have shown that the agency has been collecting metadata from phone records on millions of Americans. The documents also indicated an ability to conduct surveillance on Americans' Internet activities.

When Clapper was asked by Sen. Ron Wyden in March if the NSA collects "any type of data at all on millions, or hundreds of millions of Americans," Clapper answered, "No sir," before adding, "Not wittingly."

After the revelations emerged about the NSA's activities, Wyden, a member of the Senate Intelligence panel, posted an explanation of that exchange, in which he said he sent the question to Clapper's office one day in advance, and also gave Clapper a chance to amend his answer after the public hearing had ended.

The there's this:

The National Security Agency has acknowledged in a new classified briefing that it does not need court authorization to listen to domestic phone calls, a participant in the briefing said.

Rep. Jerrold Nadler, a New York Democrat, disclosed on Thursday that during a secret briefing to members of Congress, he was told that the contents of a phone call could be accessed "simply based on an analyst deciding that."

If the NSA wants "to listen to the phone," an analyst's decision is sufficient, without any other legal authorization required, Nadler said he learned. "I was rather startled," said Nadler, an attorney and congressman who serves on the House Judiciary committee.
Not only does this disclosure shed more light on how the NSA's formidable eavesdropping apparatus works domestically, it also suggests the Justice Department has secretly interpreted federal surveillance law to permit thousands of low-ranking analysts to eavesdrop on phone calls.
Because the same legal standards that apply to phone calls also apply to e-mail messages, text messages, and instant messages, being able to listen to phone calls would mean the NSA analysts could also access the contents of Internet communications without going before a court and seeking approval.

Wow, Dateline really revealed a lot of new things, basically how they caught him. Just one grainy video of the white Elantra started the ball rolling, the DNA from the sheath was traced back to someone in his family tree, and checking cell hones in the vicinity of the crime put him in the crosshairs. Then, when they got the family trash and tested his father's trash for his DNA, they knew it was his son. When they arrested him at the family home he was wearing latex gloves and putting his own trash in plastic bags to be dumped elsewhere.

Forum List

Back