Kochroaches

You don't know what I think, my disdain for money in politics has nothing to do with the R/D dichotomy; in fact the Kock's are Plutocrats and with their great weatlh have spent $$$ to make moderate Republicans - now known as the RINO - and anyone to the left of center as something to hate.

Had you read the link and listened to the interview you might understand the enormous amount of money these two have used to their benefit. See for example the influence they had on PBS; It is deplorable.

What I know is I have never seen you bitch about mega donations going to Democrats or liberal causes only those going to Republicans and conservative causes. When you want to start posting about liberal millionaires doing the same as Koch brothers with same disdain you show for the Koch's I will take you serious on this subject.

When I come across a link as egregious as the one i posted on the Koch''s, related to a Democratic donor, I will be happy to comply.

Hollywood elites have no skin in the game, Unions do and they might be a better comparison.
I used unions in a previous post on this very thread.

he'll slink away like a two faced hypocrite cockroach always does

Here^^^ is an example of how stupid people like Stephanie have been duped to believe money which funds propaganda equates to freedom. Me, I'm on the side of the American people; the Kochs and Steyers don't need my support - they quite easily enlist the fools to support them in their quest for more money and power.

That's where you are wrong.. How many Cancer Research Hospitals has Steyer funded. How many lives saved?? How many wings did HE put on the Kennedy Center and what major Science show does HE fund on PBS??

I'm biased because the Kochs lean heavy Libertarian -- NOT conservative.. And they are involved in the founding of both CATO and Reason Magazine.. BOTH some of my favorite reading material. I too --- fund BOTH of them. Are they funding my "indoctrination" or did they fund those things because the organizations already mirrored their personal values.

YOU -- are not allowed to make that judgement. Not unless you have PROOF that they personally tried to buy influence in what gets written or disseminated. That's why money is speech.. You don't BUY a politician and program them -- you find one you can trust and doesn't NEED a lot of "minding"..

Read the link and listen to the interview in the OP and you'll understand why I find your post ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and see why Koch gives to PBS.

Here^^^ is an example of how stupid people like Stephanie have been duped to believe money which funds propaganda equates to freedom. Me, I'm on the side of the American people; the Kochs and Steyers don't need my support - they quite easily enlist the fools to support them in their quest for more money and power.

That's where you are wrong.. How many Cancer Research Hospitals has Steyer funded. How many lives saved?? How many wings did HE put on the Kennedy Center and what major Science show does HE fund on PBS??

I'm biased because the Kochs lean heavy Libertarian -- NOT conservative.. And they are involved in the founding of both CATO and Reason Magazine.. BOTH some of my favorite reading material. I too --- fund BOTH of them. Are they funding my "indoctrination" or did they fund those things because the organizations already mirrored their personal values.

YOU -- are not allowed to make that judgement. Not unless you have PROOF that they personally tried to buy influence in what gets written or disseminated. That's why money is speech.. You don't BUY a politician and program them -- you find one you can trust and doesn't NEED a lot of "minding"..

Read the link and listen to the interview in the OP and you'll understand why I find your post ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and see why Koch gives to PBS.

No one is forcing PBS to take the money.

Wry catcher hates the Koch brothers simply because they donate money to conservative and libertarian causes. If they were hardline Marxists, he wouldn't have a problem with them. Have you ever seen him whine about George Soros?

Libturds like Wry Catcher simply cannot tolerate the thought that someone is exposing the lies that he and his ilk are trying to put over on the American public. Propaganda doesn't work when someone is pointing out that it's propaganda.

Are YOU gonna be influenced by the Steyer Propaganda campaign? Will YOU be more likely to vote for candidates that Steyer funds? Explaing your answer... Thanx....

I don't read or listen to campaign ads, I read candidate statements and follow local and state issues in local newspapers and local TV/Radio News; I read the "Economist" & "Time". Anyone who votes on the basis of a political ad is a fool.

Last edited:
59587_cartoon_main.

Are YOU gonna be influenced by the Steyer Propaganda campaign? Will YOU be more likely to vote for candidates that Steyer funds? Explaing your answer... Thanx....

I don't read or listen to campaign ads, I read candidate statements and follow local and state issues in local newspapers and local TV/Radio News; I read the "Economist" & "Time". Anyone who votes on the basis of a political ad is a fool.

So as ithought. YOU and I are not likely to be influenced by any portion of this money, but you feel the need to protect gullible fools.. Do you any concept of which fools this might be? Demographics, race, location, previous voting record? And if we cut off funding of marginal political views ---- how does that NOT reward the 2 existing parties that are ACTUALLY responsible for our national dysfunction? You dont like giving non mainstream politics a voice?

Wry catcher hates the Koch brothers simply because they donate money to conservative and libertarian causes. If they were hardline Marxists, he wouldn't have a problem with them. Have you ever seen him whine about George Soros?

Libturds like Wry Catcher simply cannot tolerate the thought that someone is exposing the lies that he and his ilk are trying to put over on the American public. Propaganda doesn't work when someone is pointing out that it's propaganda.

also his MASTER Dirty Harry Reid hates them so he has to follow like a good sheep

Forum List

Back