Koch Brothers Running Away From Shut-Down

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Charles and David Koch, of the Koch Industries. The Billionaire Brothers that supported Tea Party Candidates for Congress and the Senate have decided to not support the TeaHadist Supported Shut-Down and have gone as far as to publically as to say, "Koch has not taken a position on the legislative tactic of tying the Continuing Resolution to defunding Obama Care, nor have we lobbied on legislative provisions defunding Obama Care."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/...kochs-were-not-backing-gops-shutdown-tactics/.

It seems the Koch Brothers see the Shut-Down for what it is, a disasterous event that could have long lasting and very negative effect on the National and World Economy.

These are the guys who paid for those rallies.

These are the guys who funded out of their own pockets, men like the Canadian Cruz Missle and Rand Paul.

They also know a little bit more about the Economy than Ratso Ryan and Caribu Barbie.

It seems they are not quite as willing as the other lemmings who want to led off the cliff.

Charles and David Koch, of the Koch Industries. The Billionaire Brothers that supported Tea Party Candidates for Congress and the Senate have decided to not support the TeaHadist Supported Shut-Down and have gone as far as to publically as to say, "Koch has not taken a position on the legislative tactic of tying the Continuing Resolution to defunding Obama Care, nor have we lobbied on legislative provisions defunding Obama Care."

Obamacare fight gets too hot for Kochs: We?re not backing GOP?s shutdown tactics | The Raw Story.

It seems the Koch Brothers see the Shut-Down for what it is, a disasterous event that could have long lasting and very negative effect on the National and World Economy.

These are the guys who funded out of their own pockets, men like the Canadian Cruz Missle and Rand Paul.

They also know a little bit more about the Economy than Ratso Ryan and Caribu Barbie.

It seems they are not quite as willing as the other lemmings who want to led off the cliff.

Not taking a position means running away?

Only in liberal la-la land.

The republicans that forced the shutdown are running away from it.

Why should the pair of Koch's do any differently?

I don't see any R's running from it. Peter King tried to muster a rebellion and failed miserably. I think the other congressman's name was Dent.

Why don't you tell us who's running away from the spending bill that they passed and the Senate rejected?

Obamacare fight gets too hot for Kochs: We?re not backing GOP?s shutdown tactics | The Raw Story.

Not taking a position means running away?

Only in liberal la-la land.

Really? I seem to remember this from a few years ago...."You are either with us or against us'' - November 6, 2001

Now...hmmmm...who said that?

How are they running away from it by maintaining a neutral stance?

Neutral? Seriously you think they are neutral in this?
Better follow the money, honey.

" The billionaire Koch brothers, Charles and David, have been deeply involved with financing the overall effort. A group linked to the Kochs, Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, disbursed more than $200 million last year to nonprofit organizations involved in the fight. Included was $5 million to Generation Opportunity, which created a buzz last month with an Internet advertisement showing a menacing Uncle Sam figure popping up between a woman’s legs during a gynecological exam.

The groups have also sought to pressure vulnerable Republican members of Congress with scorecards keeping track of their health care votes; have burned faux “Obamacare cards” on college campuses; and have distributed scripts for phone calls to Congressional offices, sample letters to editors and Twitter and Facebook offerings for followers to present as their own.

One sample Twitter offering — “Obamacare is a train wreck” — is a common refrain for Speaker John A. Boehner. """

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/u...nths-in-the-planning.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I don't see any R's running from it. Peter King tried to muster a rebellion and failed miserably. I think the other congressman's name was Dent.

Why don't you tell us who's running away from the spending bill that they passed and the Senate rejected?

It's a metaphor Dawkins, they're not literally putting one foot in front of the other at a torrid pace to escape the stench of their own flatulence. But the party of personal responsibility is literally refusing to take personal responsibility for forcing the shutdown.

I'd have a lot more respect for them if they'd just own it.

It's a metaphor Dawkins, they're not literally putting one foot in front of the other at a torrid pace to escape the stench of their own flatulence. But the party of personal responsibility is literally refusing to take personal responsibility for forcing the shutdown.

I'd have a lot more respect for them if they'd just own it.

As Jon Stewart so aptly put it...they're farting and blaming the dog.

Forum List

Back