King Crab legs.

Republicans Love Printing Massive Currency instead of Cutting Spending or Taxing 0.1% & Wallstreet. Enjoy the Lifetime Inflation Tax on King Crab Legs & Everything Else!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
The Wife and I just went through 5 lbs of king crab legs and four ears of Sweet Corn.
My only complaint....HolyShit the price of King Crab has gone through the fucken roof!!!!
Five lbs went for $250 Bucks!!!
But God were they Good!!

Sounds delish....yummy.....but yes, too expensive.:confused:

We dont eat em that often and I'm still willing to pay the price but damn!!
Double the price of last year?
You can get a couple nice Wagyu Steaks for that price.
Looks like a nice Surf and Turf is gonna go up substantially!!

The Wife and I just went through 5 lbs of king crab legs and four ears of Sweet Corn.
My only complaint....HolyShit the price of King Crab has gone through the fucken roof!!!!
But God were they Good!!
The Dungeness crab is known as the most delicious of the crab family. Want to get 10 for free, with a fishing license:

But God were they Good!!
The Dungeness crab is known as the most delicious of the crab family. Want to get 10 for free, with a fishing license:

No thanks.

But God were they Good!!
My, where did you hide it all?

Forum List

Back