Kim Jong Un stepped across DMZ today

0A9EB1E9-EC07-48C8-A488-46DBA81CA3B4.png

Wake up limey fish, Kim Jong Un walked across the DMZ, shook hands with the South Korean president on South Korean soil then invited Moon Jae-In the South Korean president to step across into North Korea. Smilles all around. Then Un walked to a waiting welcome in South Korea.

Nobody has seen this?
I don't know if you know, but in Korea & China they put the last name/family name first. Kim is his last name, what for us is his family/second name. So, it is appropriate to call him Kim in the same way we call Donnie 'Trump.' Jong-un is his first name. Just saying, in case you didn't know. Most Westerners don't realize this.

His father's name was Kim Jong-il. His grandfather was Kim Il-sung.

Last edited:
Wake up limey fish, Kim Jong Un walked across the DMZ, shook hands with the South Korean president on South Korean soil then invited Moon Jae-In the South Korean president to step across into North Korea. Smilles all around. Then Un walked to a waiting welcome in South Korea.

Nobody has seen this?
I don't know if you know, but in Korea & China they put the last name/family name first. Kim is his last name, what for us is his family/second name. So, it is appropriate to call him Kim in the same way we call Donnie 'Trump.' Jong-un is his first name. Just saying, in case you didn't know. Most Westerners don't realize this.

Brought to you by the Office of Nobody Asked You.

Thank heavens Trump was not there to fuck it up.
Lol, if this happened while Obama was president. You would be polishing his knob now. Go Trump!
I love that it happened. Obama would have made it even better. Trump could have made it only worse. Did you listen to him on Fox News yesterday? He is slipping into dementia. Why are you on Filthy Donald's knob.

Nobody has seen this?

Reported as off topic trolling and flame baiting.

Thank heavens Trump was not there to fuck it up.
Lol, if this happened while Obama was president. You would be polishing his knob now. Go Trump!
I love that it happened. Obama would have made it even better. Trump could have made it only worse. Did you listen to him on Fox News yesterday? He is slipping into dementia. Why are you on Filthy Donald's knob.
I'm not, but it is amusing watching you snowflakes lose your minds, what little you have.

..my father fought in the Korean War....also 3 of his brothers ..so long ago
the North invaded the South..SK and the US were at the end of the rope at Pusan
it looked liked a sure victory for NK
..but the US/SK/etc came back swiftly--''too swiftly''....
then it looked like sure victory for the UN side---with NK at the end of the rope
then the Chinese came in--stalemate

big question: would North Korea have had nukes if they had won?

Trump = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! WINNER
remember all the doomsdayers??? ''Trump is starting WW3 with NKorea!!!!!!!!!"" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..run for your shelters!!!!!!!!

The snowflakes are the alt right cucks like you, bud. Why do you support a President is losing his mind.

Mac1958 makes a good inference about the NK people access to open media.

Last edited:
I'd be fascinated to know what North Korea's prisoners, er, people, are hearing about all this.

If anything.

Wow, wages are up, the economy is doing much better, the Norks are ending their nuke program, the French are coming over to kiss our ass, and now the Korean War is finally being brought to an official close....things are looking really bad for Democrats, aint it?

lol

"the economy is doing much better, the Norks are ending their nuke program, the French are coming over to kiss our ass, and now the Korean War is finally being brought to an official close....things are looking really bad for Democrats, aint it?"

Um . . . not at all. The economy is doing pretty much the same as under Obama, the Norks have not ended their nuke program, Macron is telling Trump what to do, and the KW is not brought to an end yet.

Some members of the Alt Right borg like the author of the quote lives in happy pixie dust land.

Nobody has seen this?

Reported as off topic trolling and flame baiting.

YOUR post was off topic. I commented on the actual topic. How about something related to the N-S Korea meeting, if you can?

Today is a start.

Kim knows what he has to do to get sanctions lifted.

He'll lose his regime if he can't start feeding his people soon.
His people and his military will revolt on him. There are only
so many his troops will kill before they revolt. Those are still
their people.

He needs sanctions lifted a helluva lot more than he needs nukes.

The Donald has said in advance that NO sanctions will be lifted
just because NK is talking. The talk is fine but they will have to
walk the walk also.

He ain't gonna get a deal like Iran. Americans will be inspecting his
missile program and nuke program, not North Koreans, like the Iranians
inspect themselves at their military bases.

We're seeing things we've never seen before. The BIGGEST being
America isn't going to give him anything unless he meets our total terms.

If he really, really understands that then we have nothing to lose and he
has everything to gain. He'll keep his regime and his people would grow
to love him if he ditches his nukes and makes his own people's lives better.

I expect, before all of this is over, for China to pledge to defend NK if he
follows thru on denuking. I have no problem with that. Just get those nukes
away from that FatAss.

I don't believe he just showed up in China a few weeks ago. I believe Xi
sent for him and laid down the new rules.

We'll see from this moment forward. It's gotta move pretty quick though,
all reports I have seen is that Kim will be out of money by October.

Iran has to be watching this very closely, because if Trump brings NK
to its knees, they know they'll be next.

Probably the only thing the world has to worry about now would be the
Dems launching a preemptive strike on NK to get Kim away from the
table.

Trump ending the Korean War because of his tough talk and the World
believing that he would/will strike them will be something that cannot be
swept under the rug.

Since Filthy Donald changes his mind all the effing time we don't know that "America isn't going to give him anything unless he meets our total terms"

"the economy is doing much better, the Norks are ending their nuke program, the French are coming over to kiss our ass, and now the Korean War is finally being brought to an official close....things are looking really bad for Democrats, aint it?"

Um . . . not at all. The economy is doing pretty much the same as under Obama, the Norks have not ended their nuke program, Macron is telling Trump what to do, and the KW is not brought to an end yet.

Some members of the Alt Right borg like the author of the quote lives in happy pixie dust land.
goebbels.png

Today is a start.

Kim knows what he has to do to get sanctions lifted.

He'll lose his regime if he can't start feeding his people soon.
His people and his military will revolt on him. There are only
so many his troops will kill before they revolt. Those are still
their people.

He needs sanctions lifted a helluva lot more than he needs nukes.

The Donald has said in advance that NO sanctions will be lifted
just because NK is talking. The talk is fine but they will have to
walk the walk also.

He ain't gonna get a deal like Iran. Americans will be inspecting his
missile program and nuke program, not North Koreans, like the Iranians
inspect themselves at their military bases.

We're seeing things we've never seen before. The BIGGEST being
America isn't going to give him anything unless he meets our total terms.

If he really, really understands that then we have nothing to lose and he
has everything to gain. He'll keep his regime and his people would grow
to love him if he ditches his nukes and makes his own people's lives better.

I expect, before all of this is over, for China to pledge to defend NK if he
follows thru on denuking. I have no problem with that. Just get those nukes
away from that FatAss.

I don't believe he just showed up in China a few weeks ago. I believe Xi
sent for him and laid down the new rules.

We'll see from this moment forward. It's gotta move pretty quick though,
all reports I have seen is that Kim will be out of money by October.

Iran has to be watching this very closely, because if Trump brings NK
to its knees, they know they'll be next.

Probably the only thing the world has to worry about now would be the
Dems launching a preemptive strike on NK to get Kim away from the
table.

Trump ending the Korean War because of his tough talk and the World
believing that he would/will strike them will be something that cannot be
swept under the rug.

His old man starved over a million people to death and they didn’t revolt. This is dog and pony.

Forum List

Back