Kim Davis Is About To Get A BIG Surprise In Her Hometown

This dope is going to go the way of Anita Bryant, whom half the people that just read that name don't have a clue who she was.

And that is the point.

Anita Bryant? Wow, I haven't heard the orange juice queen's name mentioned in many years. Yep, she was a bigot.

Last edited:
This dope is going to go the way of Anita Bryant, whom half the people that just read that name don't have a clue who she was.

And that is the point.

I remember the OJ lady. Her son was gay.

Anita_Bryant_Billboard_1971.jpg

She was a pretty bigot. She said some really hateful stuff.

It's not her hometown. It's a few extremists who may not even live in that town.

Obviously enough that tried to get a marriage license and began this whole issue with her, and their supporters.

Her and her church are wrong about gays and marriage, but they are set in their bigotry to convince themselves they are right about their hate of others.

Davis was a sinner many times over and if following the bible she should have been stoned to death.
what do you call this ugly post about others, love.?
so much hate you brought up she should be stoned to death. and all OVER WHAT? A freaking PEICE OF PAPER

If she followed the claims from her bible and church, that is what the bible calls for. Point is we no long live by the letter of the bible and its archaic laws any more and she should not have used her faith and bible to refuse to do her job as a clerk for the state.
Religious laws do not over ride state or federal law.

Since she was not without sin, she should not have been casting stones at gays for wanting a license.

And that is the point.

I remember the OJ lady. Her son was gay.

Anita_Bryant_Billboard_1971.jpg

She was a pretty bigot. She said some really hateful stuff.

I remember my mother taking me to the fair to see Ho Ho the Clown and Anita Bryant. I think that was before she started her anti-gay campaign.

Anyhoot, here's Anita getting a pie in the face. lol

It's not her hometown. It's a few extremists who may not even live in that town.

Obviously enough that tried to get a marriage license and began this whole issue with her, and their supporters.

Her and her church are wrong about gays and marriage, but they are set in their bigotry to convince themselves they are right about their hate of others.

Davis was a sinner many times over and if following the bible she should have been stoned to death.
so much hate you brought up she should be stoned to death. and all OVER WHAT? A freaking PEICE OF PAPER

If she followed the claims from her bible and church, that is what the bible calls for. Point is we no long live by the letter of the bible and its archaic laws any more and she should not have used her faith and bible to refuse to do her job as a clerk for the state.

Since she was not without sin, she should not have been casting stones at gays for wanting a license.

so it's ok for all of you to cast stones at her. I mean people went and brought out how many time she's been married, cheered when she got put in jail for what exactly and with NO BOND? MUREDERS have a bond set yet you all don't give a crap. and it's for not signing a piece of paper when there were 100 other place that could do it for them, but they WOULDN'T afford her that because it's all about them AND everyone else be damned and go to hell too. this whole thing was sickening and all because she wouldn't sign some paper. she does have rights the same as the nasty women who caused all this. I hope this brings the states together to fight against this ruling by the Supreme court. before I really didn't care, but watching this, on top of ruining people lives and their business over a stinking cake. oh yeah, .

so it's ok for all of you to cast stones at her. I mean people went and brought out how many time she's been married, cheered when she got put in jail for what exactly and with NO BOND? MUREDERS have a bond set yet you all don't give a crap. and it's for not signing a piece of paper when there were 100 other place that could do it for them, but they WOULDN'T afford her that because it's all about them AND everyone else be damned and go to hell too. this whole thing was sickening and all because she wouldn't sign some paper. she does have rights the same as the nasty women who caused all this. I hope this brings the states together to fight against this ruling by the Supreme court. before I really didn't care, but watching this, on top of ruining people lives and their business over a stinking cake. oh yeah, .

Licenses are issued in the local clerks office for people who live or plan to get married in area. The ceremony can be performed anywhere in the state for up to 90 in most states. Some place also require blood test. Couples must show up together and show ID.

Why should you go across the state if there is a local clerk near you? It is there job to issue licenses. It is not like they are asking her to perform the vows. Her job was to process paperwork for the state.

Her religious beliefs do not supersede the state laws for her responsibility to do her job. Not should she prevent others in the office from doing their job for the state.

For more than 2000 yrs, state laws have trumped religious laws. In the US we have a separation of church and state for that reason. People cannot impose their religion in a way that interferes with the state or other people's individual rights and beliefs.

The governor told her to do her job and she disobeyed. The courts told her to do her job and she disobeyed. If she can't or won't perform her duty to the state, she should have resigned.

Civil or religious, she was just plain wrong.

this is long so you'll have to go to the site it you're interested.

Snip:

10 Questions For Rule-of-Law Critics Of Kim Davis

There’s much talk of late about Kim Davis, the Kentucky county clerk who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples. She actually stopped issuing all marriage licenses, to avoid the charge of discrimination. She’s now out of jail, although it’s possible she’ll be sent back.

Among those who are sympathetic to her plight and the religious-liberty implications of the case, many (if not most) still think her decision to refuse to issue licenses was wrong.

1. Did You Consider if Kim Davis Isn’t the Law Breaker?

10 Questions For Rule-of-Law Critics Of Kim Davis

This Huckabee aid is so intolerant...of Ted Cruz. lol

It is so much fun watching Cruz sucking up to Trump, in the hopes that he may be Trump's VP pick. It is almost as much fun as watching Trump going out of his way pretending not to notice!

Kim Davis Taught Us How Bad Liberals Really Are!

Canada Free Press ^ | 09/11/15 | Tim Dunkin
In Kim Davis’ case, there are plenty of other clerks and plenty of other counties (and as Blankenship and Cruz have shown, plenty of other states) who would issue a marriage license to a couple of guys pretending to get married If there is one overarching observation that I could make from the discussions I’ve seen on the internet about Kim Davis’ recent imprisonment, it is that there are a powerful lot of uninformed, inarticulate, cognitively-challenged folks out there on the information superhighway. It seems like any place you go where there is an article about Kim Davis and her...

She's in the white pages.

Very easy to find.

Leave her alone to her privacy because on Monday if she goes to work and acts stupid, she will not have any privacy for some time if ever.

She's got nothing left legally. And even rhetorically, her argument is pureed shit. As her clerks have already removed her name from the licenses. She's in no way participating with the issuance of those licenses.

Yet she's still trying to stop them, trying to prevent the issuance of the licenses and insisting none are valid without her signature. Why? Because this has nothing to do with Kim Davis trying to avoid being forced to act against her religion.

But everything to do with Kim Davis trying to use State authority to force other people to obey her religion.

Forum List

Back