'Killing ISIS': Interesting New Mini-Documentary...

Things aren't always what they seem. Check it out.

Excellent stuff there thanks for posting the video.:thup:

since this is a short 15 min video,the sheople here that accept the CIA medias version which is all over the newspapers and boobtube,wont have any excuse to not watch THIS one.:up:

Wonder how many paid shills here like Dawgshit will come on here and troll. Dawgshit is such a sad case he is so much seeking attention here.as usual,he was desperately seeking it from me over here on this thread.check it out.

Sandy Hook Shooting Grieving Parents Hoax Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

btw,you never answered my question over on your 9/11/JFK thread of have you read Jim Marrs book INSIDE JOB? here it is where you can order it cheap. check it out.

Inside Job Unmasking the 9 11 Conspiracies by Marrs Jim Origin Press 9781579830137 - Book Deals

The thing i love about this book is he points out the uncanny similarities in 9/11 and JFK like how in both cases there were stand down orders for security protection as one example.

Here is Marrs talking about the book here.

btw,how come you support this stupid site?

this site is a joke.they let paid shills like Dawgshit roam and troll these boards everyday and wont give him a PERMANENT ban like they should have a LONG time ago even though he has been banned like 3 or 4 times already. what a joke of a site.

they must love this guy or something.they let trolls like that stupid fuck roam this board yet ban good quality posters who expose the truth about Israel.

till they start banning stupid monkeys like dawgshit,I would stop supporting this site if i were you.

Forum List

Back