"Killing Arabs in cold blood"? cam catches Palestinian children stabbing innocent civilians

I love videos that prove nothing.

No commentary, no context...

The last incident shows that the two gunmen were walking toward the guy with the knife BEFORE he pulled the knife... Why were they doing that?

No, it's not a good situation but trying to make a point with pointless videos is, well, pointless!

It obviously showed the boy aiming the knife at them. Don't pretend stupid, even you know better.

Even YOU know better than to try and use pointless video to try and prove a point...

Watch the video, without commentary, particularly the last incident....

There is nothing in that video clip that says it murder or otherwise!

POP there goes your bubble, burst by the truth you just cant stomach. Of course to you it does not show the reality because to accept it would mean you have been wrong all along

What a funny Phoney you are...

You just show yourself to be an extreme zionut by sucking up every little bit of pro Israel BS and taking it as absolute fact!

The video proves nothing... No context... No commentary...

I must be right as you are resorting to personal abuse rather that producing evidence to prove the video wrong. You know what they say, a picture paints a thousand words so this video must ne worth 100,000,000,000,000,000 words

There IS no evidence to prove that the video is wrong Phoney... In the same way that there is NO evidence that this video is right!

A picture paints a thousand words and this video of clips with no commentary, no context is worthless BS!

I Didn't see a bullet.

Pointless!

As pointless as all your posts defending and supporting islamonazi Palestinian terrorists ?

Show me one post where I support terrorists!

You can't because it has never happened!

Another Phoney fail...

They just keep rolling in don't they Phoney!!

Every time you use the term zionut you are enabling islamonazi terrorism

hahahaha... How so?

I am simply stating a fact Phoney... You are the personification of a zionut in the extreme!

As they say, if the flat cap fits, wear it! ;-)

The brave Israelis shot this kid and watched him bleed to death while yelling "die you son of a whore" in Hebrew.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Already posted and with the truth not your islamocatholic LIES

What a cock!

And you talk about made up words!!

Where the FUCK do you get "islamocatholic" from?

It doesn't even exist in your favourite dictionary dumbass!

Not a very good deflection away from the facts, that monte is an islamonazi propagandist and catholic. And we all know how the catholics sided with the nazis during WW2

There's something wrong with you Phoney!

Nope it is you that has something wrong with you as you deny irrefutable facts all the time.

A video with no commentary, no context is NOT irrefutable! LOL

If the video were reversed and was of Israelis attacking Palestinians then I know exactly what you would be saying!

The brave Israelis shot this kid and watched him bleed to death while yelling "die you son of a whore" in Hebrew.

Just a normal everyday reaction of the "Master Race" to the "Untermenschen". A genuine Jewish person would have rushed him to a hospital or a doctor, regardless of what he may have done. Zionist Israel, a Jewish state? Not really.

Enough of lies and propaganda: Sa'eb Arekat claimed, as well as Palestinian media, that the "executions" of Palestinians is unacceptable, claiming they were not to be blamed. The last incident in Jerusalem proved to be the top cherry, as the Palestinian terrorist was only 13 of age. He was trying to kill Israelis and shot, Palestinians claimed it was murdered, lying through their teeth saying he was innocent.

Enough of the lies, here is the truth.

The last incident shows that the two gunmen were walking toward the guy with the knife BEFORE he pulled the knife... Why were they doing that?

No, it's not a good situation but trying to make a point with pointless videos is, well, pointless!

It obviously showed the boy aiming the knife at them. Don't pretend stupid, even you know better.

From across the street, the boy brandished the knife when he saw armed men approaching. Who knows what thoughts went through his mind, but ultimately he chose to charge them and face certain death rather than be tamely executed, or face Zionist "justice". People left without hope do desperate things, just look at the Warsaw Ghetto uprising in 1943.

Yeah, like stabbing random people in the street..? with all the negative influence on their mind - desperation due to political status is the last thing that worries a 15 years old boy, its about religious and education that toxic the mind with anger and hatred, that is the only reason he didn't tried to escape like the older one did that was previously captured in Jerusalem.
No excuses, these sick minds should remain hopeless for eternity.

Political status may have been the last thing on his mind but it wouldn't surprise me if his desperation wasn't born of decades of oppression by the Zionist regime, that's where his anger and hatred came from; you Zionists are just reaping what you have sown.

I Didn't see a bullet.

15 armed and armoured men just executed someone they could easliy have overpowered. Compare and contrast

Only up to the point of which somebody's life is in danger and that includes the police officers.. but do you really think that from point blank you can actually arrest a rampaging suicidal killer armed with a knife? of course you do, right? anyway I forgot the smallest detail that you are just blind to Palestinians violence too, so I guess you didn't see the officers getting stabbed or the attempts to steal the gun.. nah, back to ignore.

Really?

Enough of lies and propaganda: Sa'eb Arekat claimed, as well as Palestinian media, that the "executions" of Palestinians is unacceptable, claiming they were not to be blamed. The last incident in Jerusalem proved to be the top cherry, as the Palestinian terrorist was only 13 of age. He was trying to kill Israelis and shot, Palestinians claimed it was murdered, lying through their teeth saying he was innocent.

From across the street, the boy brandished the knife when he saw armed men approaching. Who knows what thoughts went through his mind, but ultimately he chose to charge them and face certain death rather than be tamely executed, or face Zionist "justice". People left without hope do desperate things, just look at the Warsaw Ghetto uprising in 1943.

Yeah, like stabbing random people in the street..? with all the negative influence on their mind - desperation due to political status is the last thing that worries a 15 years old boy, its about religious and education that toxic the mind with anger and hatred, that is the only reason he didn't tried to escape like the older one did that was previously captured in Jerusalem.
No excuses, these sick minds should remain hopeless for eternity.

Political status may have been the last thing on his mind but it wouldn't surprise me if his desperation wasn't born of decades of oppression by the Zionist regime, that's where his anger and hatred came from; you Zionists are just reaping what you have sown.

His desperation was the result of lifelong indoctrination to a retrograde ideology, (islamism), that teaches only hate / self-hate.

Yup.....all of those Israeli monkeys assaulted the knives of innocent civilian Palestinian freedom fighters....with their evil backs....repeatedly. ....

Even YOU know better than to try and use pointless video to try and prove a point...

POP there goes your bubble, burst by the truth you just cant stomach. Of course to you it does not show the reality because to accept it would mean you have been wrong all along

You just show yourself to be an extreme zionut by sucking up every little bit of pro Israel BS and taking it as absolute fact!

I must be right as you are resorting to personal abuse rather that producing evidence to prove the video wrong. You know what they say, a picture paints a thousand words so this video must ne worth 100,000,000,000,000,000 words

There IS no evidence to prove that the video is wrong Phoney... In the same way that there is NO evidence that this video is right!

A picture paints a thousand words and this video of clips with no commentary, no context is worthless BS!

Only because you don't want it to, but the world can see the truth and make up their own minds. More will see that the video portrays the truth about the Palestinian scum that see your view.

Just a normal everyday reaction of the "Master Race" to the "Untermenschen". A genuine Jewish person would have rushed him to a hospital or a doctor, regardless of what he may have done. Zionist Israel, a Jewish state? Not really.

Not anymore as far too many near death have pressed the button and blown their protectors to pieces.

Only because you don't want it to, but the world can see the truth and make up their own minds. More will see that the video portrays the truth about the Palestinian scum that see your view.

There is no "truth" to see Phoney...

It's your shallow zionut mind filling in the HUGE gaps!

I Didn't see a bullet.

15 armed and armoured men just executed someone they could easliy have overpowered. Compare and contrast

Only up to the point of which somebody's life is in danger and that includes the police officers.. but do you really think that from point blank you can actually arrest a rampaging suicidal killer armed with a knife? of course you do, right? anyway I forgot the smallest detail that you are just blind to Palestinians violence too, so I guess you didn't see the officers getting stabbed or the attempts to steal the gun.. nah, back to ignore.

Really?

Off topic spamming again, as this is not the British board

Or your islamonazi terrorism support and defence that is refusing to see the reality. I wonder how many on here will support your view ?

Or your islamonazi terrorism support and defence that is refusing to see the reality. I wonder how many on here will support your view ?

The reality is that its a montage of video clips, unsubstantiated, with ZERO credibility...

To be honest, I really don't care if I am the only person here who thinks that... It's my opinion and I don't need 'support' of others.

The reality is that its a montage of video clips, unsubstantiated, with ZERO credibility...

To be honest, I really don't care if I am the only person here who thinks that... It's my opinion and I don't need 'support' of others.

So how is it any different to the many thousands of pallywood productions that you pass off as being reality ?

By the way, he was hit by a car, got slashed with his own knife and broke his legs, not as serious as it look although painful, in the video you can also see the ambulance stopping by.
Feeling pretty stupid now don't you?

By the way, he was hit by a car, got slashed with his own knife and broke his legs, not as serious as it look although painful, in the video you can also see the ambulance stopping by.

Yeah I feel pretty stupid...

I just wasted 1m29s watching the OP video again to try and find the "hit by a car", the "slashed with his own knife", the "broken legs", the "ambulance stopping"...

What were you watching? Fucking Fantasy Island?

Where in that 1m29s OP video clip can you see all this happening?

Just state the actual minute/seconds that you can see this...

I just wasted 1m29s watching the OP video again to try and find the "hit by a car", the "slashed with his own knife", the "broken legs", the "ambulance stopping"...

He was hit by a car when trying to fled the scene which also explain why there is no bullet wounds while his cousin was seemed to be hit at least twice.
Hassan was shot when charging the police officers, Ahmed is right here:
561f7e9277e9b87e6.jpg

Mansara | Behind The News
IN PICTURES: 'Dead' 13-year-old terrorist alive and well

He was hit by a car when trying to fled the scene which also explain why there is no bullet wounds while his cousin was seemed to be hit at least twice.
Hassan was shot when charging the police officers, Ahmed is right here:
561f7e9277e9b87e6.jpg

Mansara | Behind The News
IN PICTURES: 'Dead' 13-year-old terrorist alive and well

It was his 15 year old brother that was killed you idiot.

"The older teen was shot dead by police when fleeing..."

Not when charging the police you liar.

Jerusalem stabbers were cousins, 13 and 15 years old

Forum List

Back