Kids These Days Think They're So Smart

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
th-1142576742.jpg

The other day I had an unwanted visitor at my house.
I don't know what he was selling...but I wasn't buying.

He introduced himself....and said he was going around asking people mumble...mumble.....mumble....mumble.....
not sure what he was trying to get to......

He asked me if I knew if Flamingos were naturally pink......I said no.....they turn pink because of the food that they eat.
He seemed to be pretty condescending. He was shocked that somebody my age knew the answer. Even though I was taller than him by at least a foot he seemed to be talking down to me. I think he was one of those canvassers that goes around asking people questions to see what their political views were and finding out what demographic they belong too. I still don't know for sure what his deal was....other than he was carrying a clipboard writing stuff down. I didn't get nasty with him even though I had good reason to.

It seems that a big problem in this country is that our kids aren't being taught anymore how to respect their elders. They're taught that they know more than someone who's lived thru more shit than they can ever imagine. Kids seem to think that what they know is what is important. I tend to believe that who you know is more important than what you know. If you have the capacity...you can learn just about anything....but knowing how to get the knowledge and applying it is where most kids fall through the cracks. In this age of Crony-Capitalism.....you have to be a member of the right group and adhere to the right ideology to get anywhere.

You have to believe:

• Abortion Isn't Murder
  • Vote Democrat
  • Support Climate Change Policies
  • Get Your Booster Shots
  • Encourage Others To Vote Democrat
  • Treat Old People Like They're No Longer Useful Members Of Society
  • Talk About Christians Like They're All Evil Idiots
  • Support Illegal Immigration
  • Teach Kids About Gender Fluidity
  • Support The Latest Fad/Hoax Without Question

FXS3BEVXoAACtbz.jpg

This is what the left is teaching our kids these days:

I work with kids that some here disparage on a daily basis, and some have openly declared that they are scared of, but for the most part they are extremely respectful. "Yes sir, no sir, thank you sir" all the time, every day.

Forum List

Back