Kids React To Gay Marriage

When I was a little boy I threw a piece of trash out of our car, my mom said to me "what if everyone did that"? I knew right there what I did was wrong.

What if everyone in the world was homosexual?

Okay seriously, is there some contest happening that I don't know about? Because I'm hearing some of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard, and given how long this debate has been going on that's really saying something.

When I was a little boy I threw a piece of trash out of our car, my mom said to me "what if everyone did that"? I knew right there what I did was wrong.

What if everyone in the world was homosexual?

What if everyone in the world was female?

^^^ If same gender relationships had been the Lord's intention, woman never would have been created after man was.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also find it rather offensive when people hook up with their own gender because it is like they are saying that the other gender is not worth the connection. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wasn't aware that you spoke for the Lord.

Queers are disgusting, and it's only natural to be revolted by them. Progressives will always have a hard time convincing people there is nothing wrong with faggots.

Conservatives will always have a hard time convincing people other than their own that there is nothing wrong with being a homophobic douchebag.

Please tell us all one simple thing; on what day did you make the conscientious decision that you were going to be straight and not gay? It's a funny thing how homophobes can never answer this question.

^^^ Y'all can't hear me either, can you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You didn't answer, though. I put up a picture, asked since they were providing children, if that worked for you? No response. Told you I don't have a storage tank, can't have kids, no response.

Your arguments are making no sense, when they happen at all.
What else is there for me to say? I've already said what matters and that is if same gender relationships had been the Lord's every intention, creating woman never once would have been thought of and then guys would then be carrying the babies during that 9-10 month time period because woman would not be here to do it for them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Queers are disgusting, and it's only natural to be revolted by them. Progressives will always have a hard time convincing people there is nothing wrong with faggots.

Conservatives will always have a hard time convincing people other than their own that there is nothing wrong with being a homophobic douchebag.

Please tell us all one simple thing; on what day did you make the conscientious decision that you were going to be straight and not gay? It's a funny thing how homophobes can never answer this question.

I have watched conservatives be stumped by that question time and time again.

^^^ Y'all can't hear me either, can you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You didn't answer, though. I put up a picture, asked since they were providing children, if that worked for you? No response. Told you I don't have a storage tank, can't have kids, no response.

What else is there for me to say? I've already said what matters and that is if same gender relationships had been the Lord's every intention, creating woman never once would have been thought of and then guys would then be carrying the babies during that 9-10 month time period because woman would not be here to do it for them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And there is no chance at all that God intended for there to be both heterosexual and homosexual relationships? Do you believe that being gay is a choice that people make or something that they are born as?

^^^ I believe that it is. Why would the Lord have anything to do with it when such a thing was never once his intention?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Then to follow up with a question previously asked of someone else on this thread - could you tell me at what age you made the decision to be straight? If our sexuality is a choice that we make and not something we are born with, then I would think that you could remember when in your life you also made this choice.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And there is no chance at all that God intended for there to be both heterosexual and homosexual relationships? Do you believe that being gay is a choice that people make or something that they are born as?

I know you already know - but homosexuality occurs in nature. Therefore, it is natural.

Then to follow up with a question previously asked of someone else on this thread - could you tell me at what age you made the decision to be straight? If our sexuality is a choice that we make and not something we are born with, then I would think that you could remember when in your life you also made this choice.
I made the decision at age three when my first crush was on a boy named Jordan. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. My first celebrity crush was on a male too. :) :) :)

Last edited:
I made the decision at age three when I got my first crush on a boy named Jordan. :) :) :)

Holly

Oh, bullshit.

^^^ Its true whether y'all believe it or not.

I know you already know - but homosexuality occurs in nature. Therefore, it is natural.
If you are referring to homosexuality having a presence among animals, if the Lord wanted them to rule the world, none of us would be here then. Also just because animals do something doesn't mean that we have to go and do it too. You do realize that they are able to eat anything and still go on living without any problem, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Anything including what is on the ground or thrown into the garbage.

Last edited:
I made the decision at age three when my first crush was on a boy named Jordan. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. My first celebrity crush was on a male too. :) :) :)

So you could easily fall romantically in love with a woman if you decided to make the choice to do so? There is nothing keeping you on the "straight" side of the fence other than the fact that you have chosen men as your preferential gender?

If you are referring to homosexuality having a presence among animals, if the Lord wanted them to rule the world, none of us would be here then. Also just because animals do something doesn't mean that we have to go and do it too. You do realize that they are able to eat anything and still go on living without any problem, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Anything including what is thrown into the garbage.

I genuinely have no idea what your point is here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Anything including what is on the ground or thrown into the garbage.

Please stop blessing me, it's disgusting.

Forum List

Back