This is an actual special ed teacher.

Nope it only seems to upset prudes unable to mind their own business. You don’t like the show he gives, don’t attend one. He is not performing in the classroom

Don't like Only Fans don't watch. See how this works? I doubt it. Hypocrite

Poor children. :(

How creatures like that are allowed inside a classroom I will never understand.

Anything that hastens the elimination of public schools in favor of the more equitable and effective private schools is a good thing.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

When are people going to be forced to draw the line, bite the bullet and get their kids out of the indoctrination cesspools? I mean, JEEZ!!!!!!!!! There's one woman I know who could afford to quit her job and home school if she'd just quit taking kids to daycare, buying crazy expensive coffee drinks three times a day and doing shit like separate baby showers for the girls and the guys and "Gender Reveal" parties that cost like $15K!

And having that fourth child, for cripes sake!

People just have such backward priorities!

No do you? Women of a certain age find it beneficial in regulating mood

You have no idea how old I am. Stop pretending you do.

If you for one moment think that freak has any business around children, especially special ed, I don't know what to tell you. He'd never get anywhere near our children. Bank that

You have no idea how old I am. Stop pretending you do.

If you for one moment think that freak has any business around children, especially special ed, I don't know what to tell you. He'd never get anywhere near our children. Bank that
Hopefully the school district would direct you to a private school.

Forum List

Back