Kidnappers say British hostage commits suicide

Manuel

Jan 7, 2008
Sydney
Kidnappers claim British hostage in Iraq has killed himself - Times Online

The kidnappers of five British hostages seized in Baghdad last year have claimed in a videotaped statement that one of the men has killed himself.

According to the statement, the hostage — named only as Jason — died on May 25, four days before the first anniversary of the abduction.

The claim is made in a video passed to The Sunday Times in Baghdad last week. Another hostage is shown appealing for the British government to hasten the men’s release.

I wasn't implying anything of the sort.

Do you disagree with my statement?

Yep, just like it's on our hands if any innocent person committed suicide in gitmo.

If not, why not?

I wasn't implying anything of the sort.

Do you disagree with my statement?

Yep, just like it's on our hands if any innocent person committed suicide in gitmo.

If not, why not?

You are such a tard. You imply that there ARE innocent people at Gitmo with that statement and you know it.

What next?

Maybe you people have a guilty conscience, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

There have been innocent people in Gitmo, according to our government at least. Even Dubya will back me up on this one.

But that's beside the point. How can you blame one group for killing innocents and not another? Innocents, mind you.

That in no way implies that I think the terrorists are good people and not responsible for any killings they make, but please keep acting like an idiot.

You are such a tard. You imply that there ARE innocent people at Gitmo with that statement and you know it.

What next?

Actually I would go further than that, Ravi is implying not only that there are innocent people in Gitmo, but that our putting a few innocent people there is the same as a terrorist group which deliberately kidnaps an innocent person.

Forum List

Back